Bots. They have to stop.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bots. They have to stop.

I spawned it on this lovely island, and it was full.
    The only people on the island was me, some lad under the name Bladex and the rest was just bots.

This bot problem makes it impossible to play, attack or trade.
    They have taken every single one of the island close to me.

GameForge, please fix.

(Attachment are SS from my island)
    Images
    • Screenshot_11.png

8.62 kB, 292×231, viewed 75 times
  • They can be just some legal multi accounts, named similarly to better remember and distinguish them.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Antikythera wrote:

Please report those players ingame using the report button near their names.
    This info placed here cropped from your screenshot without details is not useful at all. What community? what server?

Also, may I remind you that multiple accounts are allowed if they follow game rules.

They can be just some legal multi accounts, named similarly to better remember and distinguish them.
    I know they are bots, they do the same thing, all the same time.

Names are Yona 1-7 and x78 y65,
    and on the island next to it there are some other which i am really sure are bots aswell.

Talking about the world Boreas.
    I do have reported them, but i am not looking to ban these botters, im looking for a way to stop all the botters.
    (Random captcha or whatever)

Personally i think having same accounts are abit *snip*, as it does give you an advantage. (Email invite and they will get on your island, therefor they have double/tripple/whatever income of wood, can make double/tripple/whatever armies etc, you will not stand a chance)
    But this is your rules and i do respect that.

verbal warning inappropriate language - pokahontas

The post was edited 1 time, last by pokahontas ().

• Hax wrote:

I know they are bots, they do the same thing, all the same time.
    Before the piracy prizes were cut off I had several multi accounts for producing points for my ally members - almost the same actions each day. Was I a bot? Doubt it. ;)
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein