Aggression(PURE ) V. TheMuffinMafia(M-M )

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Aggression(PURE ) V. TheMuffinMafia(M-M )

We Aggression(PURE ) declare war on TheMuffinMafia(M-M )

reasons for war.

1.) long time feud.
    2.) we love muffins and theirs are the best in all the land.
    3.) They attacked SYN in defense of TAU. Shame on you.
    4.)Spice things up.

*generals killed and resources stolen will be counted.
    *Gauntlet sent

Ending conditions.
    1.) M-M surrenders to us, after at least one week.
    2.) 2 weeks pass

War Effective 09.05.17 at 00:00
    War end date 23.05.17 at 00:00
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu

The post was edited 2 times, last by flames ().

• HI KK :) waiting for your respond from first days of war :P
    Muffins are so popular here :P
    I hope i will have time for this war :)
    You should do this earlier... I still think that you are far more better then SYN and TM :)

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • Get seriously PURE back off. There's a 2v2 going on wait.

MM stop attacking PURE, PURE stop hitting MM.

This is getting silly.

Or we can make this a free for all. 1v1v1v1v1.

After the first week the alliance with the least damage is eliminated from the war.

Scores are reset and we do 1v1v1v1.
    Least amount is eliminated till we are left with 2 alliances.

Who's up for it? Any alliance is welcome doesn't have to be just us 5
  • Tesco wrote:

Get seriously PURE back off. There's a 2v2 going on wait.

MM stop attacking PURE, PURE stop hitting MM.

This is getting silly.

Or we can make this a free for all. 1v1v1v1v1.

After the first week the alliance with the least damage is eliminated from the war.

Scores are reset and we do 1v1v1v1.
    Least amount is eliminated till we are left with 2 alliances.

Who's up for it? Any alliance is welcome doesn't have to be just us 5
    We can do this tournament later )))
    ===========================================================================
  • Well then it is agreement, lets negotiate it after war, there could be random roulette and whatever we decide..

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • You can not decline war you don't have a choice in the matter and tm get off my thread we were gonna declare war the second we saw MM step against syyn we were jut doing votes and we will do what we want I don't take orders from anyone and glav hat you talking about we talked a few times. And accept the gauntlet regardless im gonna smash you all so accept it, war continues
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

You can not decline war you don't have a choice in the matter and tm get off my thread we were gonna declare war the second we saw MM step against syyn we were jut doing votes and we will do what we want I don't take orders from anyone and glav hat you talking about we talked a few times. And accept the gauntlet regardless im gonna smash you all so accept it, war continues
    You think thats fair? Why did you wait for this so long?
    We have our war, go on draco or somebody else... We cant fight vs all of you alone, we dont have any support from Tau!!! They are just dying...
    One point we wanted to kill their troops because they dont want to listen us... They are building army and they arent active!!! There is only one member active in Tau...
    I but if you really want that unfair war what else we can do??

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • As much as I appreciate the alliances who offered help, but we have to decline assistance that would make this war 3vs2. As Tesco and I have agreed, it should remain 2vs2.

Other alliances who offered assistance have been kindly rejected and understood our cause, we cannot accuse M-M of 2vs1 and then do it ourselves, it could have been easily a 5vs2 war if we accepted the others. We gotta be better than these folks and implement fairness in wars.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • You guys are all ridiculous, SYN asked us to join day one and promised to fund me, TM new i was declaring war days before and when i do tesco gets mr big man and threatens us? and SYN "Declines Help" we were gonna declare on tau MM and SYN because MM runs when we enter an island but are dang good fighters, TAU is a joke, and SYN half can build an army half build aand 100% die, we needed all 3 just to keep us busy. but pure will back out yah know everyone's so upset, ironic to that 4 of my fighters left right after i declared even tho they were begging me to do it the whole day. this world is ridiculous anyone wanna know where to find me ill send you my coords ill smash you all. insanity i say.
    EX DM and DON
    -Sun Tzu