THE TOURNAMENT (postponed)

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • THE TOURNAMENT (postponed)

    What is it?
    This is a free for all war. Every alliance for themselves. After each round of battle the alliance with the least amount of points is eliminated from the tournament until there is only 1 alliance left standing.

    Duration?
    The war will be done in rounds. Each round will last a week. With a 2 day rest period between each round.

    How Will It Be Tracked?
    Each alliance will have a section on the forum to post there CRs in. These will be totalled at the end of each round. New thread should be made for new rounds

    Rules?
    1. Battles during rest periods or before the tournament are not counted.
    2. Any alliance interfering with the tournament gets destroyed by everyone who agrees to the terms for ungentlemanly conduct.
    3. No battles with less than 50 generals is counted
    4. Damage on your threads only count. Win or lose post in your reports. This will make calculations easier between rounds.
    5. During rounds where an alliance with an average science score less than 5k the following units are prohibited: Navy, Balloons, Paddles, Subs & Army, Balloons, Mortors, Gyros
    How Are Points Calculated?
    Score = (Offensive Score or Defence Score) * (Opponent Total Score) / (Your Total Score)
    For example
    if SYN got 1000 offence points from TEA. it would only could for 112 points
    if SYN got 1000 offence points from M-M. it would count for 819 points
    if TEA got 250 denfence from SYN. it would count as 2,218 points

    How To Register An Alliance?
    Diplomat or Leader of the alliance must message me in game and i will add there name to this document

    Start Date:
    26th of May (May change however this decision has been made to give people time to get over war and prepare themselves)

    Registered Alliances
    1. The Merchants (-TM-)
    2. The Muffin Mafia (M-M)
    3. Z Eternal Ally (TEA)

    The post was edited 13 times, last by Kermit The Frog ().

  • nice one , but i thing is not for the little alliance like ours . but we will consider it .

    can we have start or end or it not settle yet .

    we will send our respond in game


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

    nice one , but i thing is not for the little alliance like ours . but we will consider it .

    can we have start or end or it not settle yet .

    we will send our respond in game
    i have had some interest from smaller alliances. i hoping that we can get a good amount of participation from the server. at the end of the day this is a game and im sure we will all respect anyone who takes part. who knows make some new friends along the way.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kermit The Frog ().

  • Tesco wrote:

    Deizel wrote:

    nice one , but i thing is not for the little alliance like ours . but we will consider it .

    can we have start or end or it not settle yet .

    we will send our respond in game
    i have head some response from smaller alliances. i hoping that we can get a good amount of participation from the server. at the end of the day this is a game and im sure we will all respect anyone who takes part. who knows make some new friends along the way.
    that a great respond but all what i'm saying that a alliance like us , share same island with ( sym , pure ) player do u thing that can survive ?

    i have some clash with some syn player and they are a good fighter , i know i can make a good fight if i have been attacked may not win it but it will be a good fight , but what about my player that have 2000 k general if a player like dearly or skar attack them what will happen .

    have u see what i'm saying maybe u need to adjust some of the rule .like fifa let it be classification about the join alliance


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • im open for suggestions on like a handicap system?

    maybe use the alliance rank as like a multiplier

    so

    10k damage times alliance position = handicap

    25th alliance gets 250k head start?

    or 20k?

    if 20k 25th would get a 500k head start. maybe better than 10k
  • Tesco wrote:

    im open for suggestions on like a handicap system?

    maybe use the alliance rank as like a multiplier

    so

    10k damage times alliance position = handicap

    25th alliance gets 250k head start?

    or 20k?

    if 20k 25th would get a 500k head start. maybe better than 10k
    dear if u can do some calculation so a small alliance can exist in the table that will be great , waiting ur final idea so we can give our answer .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
  • Deizel wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    im open for suggestions on like a handicap system?

    maybe use the alliance rank as like a multiplier

    so

    10k damage times alliance position = handicap

    25th alliance gets 250k head start?

    or 20k?

    if 20k 25th would get a 500k head start. maybe better than 10k
    dear if u can do some calculation so a small alliance can exist in the table that will be great , waiting ur final idea so we can give our answer .
    I believe i will start with 20k multiplier handicap.

    so 10th place TEA would get a 200k head start on first place.

    however might try create a formula to do it on total score level instead
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle .

    let go back to the basic if there is a smaller alliance in the tournament


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle
    I wouldn't limit army size but what troops you can use.. Anybody with 4 towns can hold upkeep of 300 hoplites 100 carbiners and 500 swordsman as long as they shut down academies during this Tournament thing..
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Deizel wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle
    I wouldn't limit army size but what troops you can use.. Anybody with 4 towns can hold upkeep of 300 hoplites 100 carbiners and 500 swordsman as long as they shut down academies during this Tournament thing..
    swords more than hops? you really want to make it easy for us

    RED
  • handicap system options:

    Top 3/5 alliance 0 handicap

    1.
    for each 2k total score difference from 1st = 1k damage handicap
    1st place
    The Syndicate(SYN )331,656,53250,198


    10th
    Z Eternal Ally(TEA )14186,57313,327

    difference 1,469,959 / 2 =


    734,979,5 = starting handicap

    2.
    20k multiplier by position

    20 times 10th place 200k

    200,000 starting handicap


    top one probably makes more sense. couple also look at a limitation on research too but i dont want to take some peoples skill out of the game. like waving ect.
  • Mike122 wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Deizel wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle
    I wouldn't limit army size but what troops you can use.. Anybody with 4 towns can hold upkeep of 300 hoplites 100 carbiners and 500 swordsman as long as they shut down academies during this Tournament thing..
    swords more than hops? you really want to make it easy for us
    Honestly I wouldn't even make a limit for amount of troops just for which troops you can use.. Also it was just an example for what I would consider a balanced army.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Deizel wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle
    I wouldn't limit army size but what troops you can use.. Anybody with 4 towns can hold upkeep of 300 hoplites 100 carbiners and 500 swordsman as long as they shut down academies during this Tournament thing..
    what i'm saying all goes but no ballonz no mortal and no Gyrocopter , as for the steam geant i know that they have a big attack but i prefer hiplot .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Mike122 wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Deizel wrote:

    The_Noble_One wrote:

    Seems like fun but you will have to make some sort of handicap if you are planning to involve more than MM TM PURE and SYN. Or some kind of limitation lets say what troops everyone is allowed to use like no Balloons allowed or something like that..
    as for us if any player attack with 5 balonz and 200 hiplot . 20 mortal he will win the battle
    I wouldn't limit army size but what troops you can use.. Anybody with 4 towns can hold upkeep of 300 hoplites 100 carbiners and 500 swordsman as long as they shut down academies during this Tournament thing..
    swords more than hops? you really want to make it easy for us
    i will always have more swords than hops dont listen to this guy. 300 hops to 420 swords is the way i like it.
  • Tesco wrote:

    handicap system options:

    Top 3/5 alliance 0 handicap

    1.
    for each 2k total score difference from 1st = 1k damage handicap
    1st place
    The Syndicate(SYN )331,656,53250,198

    10th
    Z Eternal Ally(TEA )14186,57313,327

    difference 1,469,959 / 2 =


    734,979,5 = starting handicap

    2.
    20k multiplier by position

    20 times 10th place 200k

    200,000 starting handicap


    top one probably makes more sense. couple also look at a limitation on research too but i dont want to take some peoples skill out of the game. like waving ect.
    Honestly balloons aren't waving skill as far as I know.. If you got no gyros you are doomed.. I said nothing about Steam Giants or other units you would want to rotate after a round or two..