IT - opinion - ipsharing

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • IT - opinion - ipsharing

    HELLO ALL ,

    this section is created to solve a problem i have on my account .

    i need an IT opinion how to solve the problem and the resolution does not conflict with the game rule .

    so i'm asking all the IT player that play this game and i need the most IT that live in Lebanon to help out because they will know what i'm saying about the f connection that we have in our country ( Remember some ministry have turn off there server couple day's ago because the world hack that we had here i'm not saying that i'm a vip but maybe it got some thing about that )


    i have a wise box internet connection with an router , i had a problem some time when i open the game it give me a ip conflict connection but when i have speak with the wise people they told me that the wise box have an auto ip configuration . i can not have an ip to my self , every time i connect the wise box she will get a different ip .

    but some time i may have a ip that it shared with some other player that open the game so we have a ip sharing connection so i will have a problem with the game operator i will get band and i can't do any thing about the ffffffff country connection that we have .

    i have 2 choice :

    1- don't open the game , forget that i have a account .
    2- have a solution that u may provide and have the GO approval to solve this problem .



    PS : don't ask me to change the wise connection this is not a solution .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

    HELLO ALL ,

    this section is created to solve a problem i have on my account .

    i need an IT opinion how to solve the problem and the resolution does not conflict with the game rule .

    so i'm asking all the IT player that play this game and i need the most IT that live in Lebanon to help out because they will know what i'm saying about the f connection that we have in our country ( Remember some ministry have turn off there server couple day's ago because the world hack that we had here i'm not saying that i'm a vip but maybe it got some thing about that )


    i have a wise box internet connection with an router , i had a problem some time when i open the game it give me a ip conflict connection but when i have speak with the wise people they told me that the wise box have an auto ip configuration . i can not have an ip to my self , every time i connect the wise box she will get a different ip .

    but some time i may have a ip that it shared with some other player that open the game so we have a ip sharing connection so i will have a problem with the game operator i will get band and i can't do any thing about the ffffffff country connection that we have .

    i have 2 choice :

    1- don't open the game , forget that i have a account .
    2- have a solution that u may provide and have the GO approval to solve this problem .



    PS : don't ask me to change the wise connection this is not a solution .
    @Antikythera
    Could this be the issue?

    I asked Deizel if he's in the same university and he said that he isn't. Now that he posted this, I believe the issue is from his side.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • dear deadly i use my Owen portable pc in work and in my house .

    i don't thing that the issue is from my side .

    i thing that the issue is from ur side u use the uni pc .


    that no mater now , we need a solution we can all say what ever we want and always say that the issue is on the other user .

    what we need is a solution .

    a solution to this problem .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • nice one deadly .




    u send me a offer of ip sharing to accept .






    *Snip - Content Removed*





    then wake up and i have this .


    Display Spoiler
    Battle for vin
    (16.05.2017 21:49:21)
    Deadly[SYN] from Vinelands
    vs
    Noobish[TEA] from , Deizel[TEA] from Deizel - w1

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Hoplite................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.8
    Offensive points............................2 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................40
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Deadly[SYN]

    Losers: Noobish[TEA], Deizel[TEA]

    Deizel[TEA]'s army has been completely destroyed.




    Deadly do u know what a hideout do , yes i know i can not speak anglais like u all , i have not go to uni like u do . but as for the game i thing u need a teacher dear .

    or your saying that you are a smart man u wanna band me . now i can send a pic about the message i have send u before but i can not do that but i will send it on English i hope u will understand it .

    On the 15.05.17 - 07:47 Deizel wrote:
    > > >Dear , the war is over leave the player alone .

    > > >and the problem is that u copy the CR to the board so u can take pride about ur loot that mean ur telling all the board player that u have a guy u always attack have resource , any one wanna attack him with me .
    > > >
    > > >> > >
    > > >> > >
    > > >> > >
    > > > end of message .


    the problem is not solve yet and u have attack my player that i have troop there .


    now u gonna say this is a pillage game and i should tell the player to save his resource , do u know what i should say i should ask him to report u because ur bulling him every day . that will be fair play he have 10 k general point and u have 61 k general point so i thing this is bulling .


    sorry for all the big and long message in the board but some player thing because his alliance is number one that mean he can do what ever he like , i thing that way we should have rule like pushing and bashing like old time .

    and i have thing that his from my country i should speak with him before doing any thing .

    dear syn player my alliance have 14 player , what i'm certain about that i have half of them will stay if ur alliance make a global attack on us for one year . way ? because that 7 player are an old ika player and know what ika mean and know what to do when they are under attack .

    EDIT - Posting private content - Hera


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.

    The post was edited 4 times, last by -Hera- ().

  • and yes i have forget to tell you i'm sending troop to that player now . they gonna sit there waiting for ur attack .

    and dear i have a troop in 99% of all the TEA player .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

    then wake up and i have this .
    So, I understand that you had troops in one town and you went to sleep. He attacked that town without spying it before and without knowing you are there and you saw it when you wake up. So?
    Have you ever thought that he could not attack that town if you were in the town and you both had IP sharing?




    Also, before starting a war of words on the boards with the issue between you 2 did you read board rules?


    BlueFusion wrote:

    When posting ingame messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given.

    This includes town/island co-ordinates; a user may only post his or her own co-ordinates.
  • Antikythera wrote:

    So, I understand that you had troops in one town and you went to sleep. He attacked that town without spying it before and without knowing you are there and you saw it when you wake up. So?
    Have you ever thought that he could not attack that town if you were in the town and you both had IP sharing?
    he target this player always and i have speak with him to many time about that and the last 2 attack on this player i had troop there .

    so yes , i don't know if we have ipsharing when he attack this player this morning or no .



    then wake up and i have this .

    Antikythera wrote:


    Also, before starting a war of words on the boards with the issue between you 2 did you read board rules?


    BlueFusion wrote:

    When posting ingame messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given.

    This includes town/island co-ordinates; a user may only post his or her own co-ordinates.



    i have edit and draw in black the coordination sorry about that .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • I don't know whether you're trying to solve a problem or make even more problems Deizel.. Deadly is right in the matter of the IP share, if for whatever reason it is that ye two are across the same IP, that's the safest way of both of ye still playing in the game without being banned. You come looking for help but seems you only hold on to your own mind-set, and disregard what others say.
    Try listening for once..
    - AtivaSOLO -
  • 9SEAN6 wrote:

    I don't know whether you're trying to solve a problem or make even more problems Deizel.. Deadly is right in the matter of the IP share, if for whatever reason it is that ye two are across the same IP, that's the safest way of both of ye still playing in the game without being banned. You come looking for help but seems you only hold on to your own mind-set, and disregard what others say.
    Try listening for once..
    Listen to this Old Guys Diezel. He knows things, he suffered a lot. :thumbsup:
  • 9SEAN6 wrote:

    I don't know whether you're trying to solve a problem or make even more problems Deizel.. Deadly is right in the matter of the IP share, if for whatever reason it is that ye two are across the same IP, that's the safest way of both of ye still playing in the game without being banned. You come looking for help but seems you only hold on to your own mind-set, and disregard what others say.
    Try listening for once..
    dear , i don't understand way we have the ipsharing my connection is from wise company and wise get there ip from the The ministry of communications , so we can not have a ipsharing as i have understand that the ip have been shared with 3 player can u please tell me how this possible .

    deadly was in Dekwana this is state here and i was in DC so if any one wanna go from one place to other he need like 15 min drive in the car so it's not a router issue .

    even i have accept the ipsharing and i have send new one the 3 player we share the same ip with ( i hope the 3 player contact me to see where he live )

    but the problem is not solve yet , if we have other player what we gonna do . we sign ip sharing with all the player in the server ?

    or maybe next time we get a band because of this problem . i thing that -GO- should consider other approach for the ipsharing like network address ( physical address ) .


    as for now the -GO- IN this server are kind to speak with us but next time what we should do ( with other player we don't have offered an ipsharing with if the problem happen again ) .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

    but the problem is not solve yet , if we have other player what we gonna do . we sign ip sharing with all the player in the server ?

    or maybe next time we get a band because of this problem .

    as for now the -GO- IN this server are kind to speak with us but next time what we should do ( with other player we don't have offered an ipsharing with if the problem happen again ) .



    Antikythera wrote:

    Our purpose is not to ban players, our purpose is to guide them to play fair. But if they do not cooperate then we have to apply the rules.

    That being said, you will be notified and warned in that case. Just like in our case; you and I don't know each others, yet we figured out that we live in the same city and the ISPs used dynamic IPs.

    However in the case that someone refuses to sign an IP-Share after being warned, the Game Staff should be instantly informed in order to let them know that your account is playing fairly.
    Should this become repetitive, the Game Staff will have to take action.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • 20 day's later and the problem have not solve yet .


    all what i see that member and -GO- READ and no one have a answer .

    i thing it's fair for him his alliance is number one . we should take side .


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Unfortunately nothing can be done if the IP's are dynamically assigned and the pool is small for available IP's. Though you should be able to safely raid a player who had the same IP as you 3 days after yours changed. Also remember if a player has a multi you will get the IP conflict warning if you try pillage/raid/interact with that account.

    To be truly safe do the following:
    Open High Scores and go to alliance high scores. search for alliance 50-100. Message the

    there explaining the situation as best you can.

    Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

    Eunomia - TM & RED