How many unit's are lost each round in a full battle?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many unit's are lost each round in a full battle?

New

Does anyone know how many unit's are lost each round? With [swords, hoplite, gunners] with all upgrades, with no doctors, with full amunitio, on the largest battle

Or how many unit's die in any big normal battle?How many swords vs hoplite vs gunners vs other crap.
      Also is it better to just bring rams vs bombarders?
    • New

20 swords and 60 hiplot as for the gunners if u have first line troop they wont be killed they will lose there morality in 3 round . we are talking here about big combat ground .

i this it apply the same for the ship battle . 20 for the flak and like 50 or 60 for the first line ship .
      Best regard .
      Deizel
      leader of z eternal ally.
    • New

Deizel wrote:

20 swords and 60 hiplot as for the gunners if u have first line troop they wont be killed they will lose there morality in 3 round . we are talking here about big combat ground .

i this it apply the same for the ship battle . 20 for the flak and like 50 or 60 for the first line ship .
      Which battlefield are you giving that detail for? And with forge or without forge?

With forge, half of the swords die in a round. I also recall 15-35 of the hoplites die per block depending on the battlefield size.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you