Barbarian fleet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Barbarian fleet

Hello all, i am trying to find some information on the barbariam fleet, as they have different names of our normal fleet, can some one tell me what they are in relation to ours? thanks

El Cid

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion
  • Name.................................................(similar)..............................Function / placement
    DeckWrecker.....................................Ram...................................Front Line / Flanker
    PyroBoat..........................................Flamer.................................Front Line
    Wedge Paddler................................PWR ..................................Front Line
    Sail Shredder.................................. Catapult..............................Long Range / 2nd row
    Boulder Catapult .............................Ballista ..............................Long Range / 2nd row
    Powder Pitcher ...............................Mortar.................................Long Range / 2nd row
    Terror of the Deep..........................Diving Boat..........................First Strike / 3rd row
    Dragon Fire ....................................Rocket Ship.........................First Strike / 3rd row
    Dirigible Ignitor ...............................Speed boat - anti Balloon
    Barbarian Nest ............................... Balloon Carrier

See in game help for details on hit points munitions etc.
    <3 Ratna
  • thank you Emissary, i can't find the place where you say i like it.

i a off ikariam board, ikariam and all lately.

my bad i should know all this info is in the help

anyway thank you very much.

having the battle right now i was trying to build the minimun navy necessary to win.

El Cid

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion

The post was edited 1 time, last by ramon247: pity they don't let you to show the damage on the barbarians ().

• I assume you won the battle. At least there are achievements to be reached for finding sea charts and for defeating the Barbarian Navy. Even though getting a CR for battles with the barbarians would be nice; I understand why Game forge did not want to invest in developing that ability in game.
    <3 Ratna