The Olympians [OLYMP] - Combat Reports

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• satanas wrote:

Nothing to be proud of, i just found the cander of some of the posts above distasteful so decided to play.

Poor players will always find a way to justify CR's though. Over the years i have been beaten by bigger and smaller players. Outplayed and taught valuable lessons.

Tech, means nothing
    Size, means nothing

A good player will find a way to turn it to there advantage.

Satanas
    Really appreciate your stuff. But I heard SYN have their own CR thread go post there all you want, and let me teach you some board rules you don't post CR's in our alliance thread if you are not member of our alliance. Also I completely agree with your statement, that is why I said SYN is not going to be 1st (best) in anything other than High-score table when you asked us to be your academy.
  • satanas wrote:

Nothing to be proud of, i just found the cander of some of the posts above distasteful so decided to play.

Poor players will always find a way to justify CR's though. Over the years i have been beaten by bigger and smaller players. Outplayed and taught valuable lessons.

Tech, means nothing
    Size, means nothing

Satanas
    Assert your dominance man. This guy had 0 army comp and had 50k resources to steel. This guy deserves what he got. And @the noble one. You need to be having a word with your guy on how to set up his army and to keep his resources safe.

5 times weaker but 0 excuse to lose all them resources and have a army comp which is laughable in anybody's eyes
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

satanas wrote:

Tech, means nothing
    Size, means nothing

Satanas
    Really appreciate your stuff. But I heard SYN have their own CR thread go post there all you want, and let me teach you some board rules you don't post CR's in our alliance thread if you are not member of our alliance. Also I completely agree with your statement, that is why I said SYN is not going to be 1st (best) in anything other than High-score table when you asked us to be your academy.
    Careful man you may get done for impersonating a mod.

Crap in an ironic way can I get warned for impersonating a mod by warning someone for impersonating a mod?
  • Tesco wrote:

Assert your dominance man. This guy had 0 army comp and had 50k resources to steel. This guy deserves what he got. And @the noble one. You need to be having a word with your guy on how to set up his army and to keep his resources safe.
    5 times weaker but 0 excuse to lose all them resources and have a army comp which is laughable in anybody's eyes
    That is true, however this is not the first time something like this happened to this member and this is like fifth or sixth time I am teaching him very basics of this game. So I am not even surprised Satans got him.

Tesco wrote:

Crap in an ironic way can I get warned for impersonating a mod by warning someone for impersonating a mod?
    That was not my intention. But I am thinking of sending an application for a mod honestly think their team is pretty small to cover this kind of thing but don't know if they are looking for more members..

EDIT - PM Sent - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• The_Noble_One wrote:

Tesco wrote:

That is true, however this is not the first time something like this happened to this member and this is like fifth or sixth time I am teaching him very basics of this game. So I am not even surprised Satans got him.

Tesco wrote:

That was not my intention. But I am thinking of sending an application for a mod honestly think their team is pretty small to cover this kind of thing but don't know if they are looking for more members..
    1. If this isn't the first time then you need to step up as a leader and do the hard part. You gave him a chance you've tried to help him but sadly if he's not listening he has to go. It's people like him that give alliances a bad name. I have seen some fight in you guys but this goes completely against what you guys are from what I know.

2. Mmm I would agree in the fact they could do with some mod helpers as such. People who go round and do the basics like applying rules of the boards, closing threads and just be the eyes.
    I guess that's actually what a mod is. Was going to say someone who knows the game inside and out for main positions but I think that's more GOs or SGOs job kinda.

This is also my last reply as this is a CR thread

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kermit The Frog ().

• Battle for Impel Down

Battle for Impel Down
    (24.06.2017 0:06:42)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Sparta, Leonidas I[OLYMP] from Sparta, Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs
    Eltosko[RDC] from Impel Down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................119(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
    Swordsman............................284(-78) - Swordsman.............................0(-210)
    Hoplite..............................385(-28) - Hoplite...............................0(-300)
    Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................148(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................47(-0) - .............................................
    Archer..................................2(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-132.8 - Generals.................................-912
    Offensive points.........................2280 - Defence points............................332
    Damage Received..........................6640 - Damage Received.........................45600
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Leonidas I[OLYMP], Džon Sniježni[OLYMP], Varstos[OLYMP]

Losers: Eltosko[RDC]

276 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Impel Down.

202 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Impel Down.

372 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Impel Down.

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2017 23:21:42)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2017 23:33:46)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2017 23:47:38)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:06:42)

As Eltosko[RDC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle for Buenos Aires

Battle for Buenos Aires
    (24.06.2017 0:52:42)
    Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] from Impel Down, Sparta
    vs
    Hanover[RDC] from Buenos Aires

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-18)
    Swordsman.............................143(-7) - Swordsman.............................0(-143)
    Hoplite..............................310(-50) - Hoplite................................0(-83)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter..............................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................6(-6)
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult...............................5(-15)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................147(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-78.4 - Generals.................................-773
    Offensive points.......................1932.5 - Defence points............................196
    Damage Received..........................3920 - Damage Received.........................38650
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]

Losers: Hanover[RDC]

419 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Buenos Aires.

310 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Buenos Aires.

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:22:42)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:33:08)

Hanover[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:52:42)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:52:42)

As Hanover[RDC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle for Malvinas

Battle for Malvinas
    (24.06.2017 1:54:47)
    Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs
    Sayzo[RDC] from Malvinas

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-30)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-38)
    Hoplite..............................283(-17) - Hoplite...............................0(-133)
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult................................0(-4)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................29(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................149(-1) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-30 - Generals...............................-396.6
    Offensive points........................991.5 - Defence points.............................75
    Damage Received..........................1500 - Damage Received.........................19830
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: Sayzo[RDC]

578 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Malvinas.

283 units from Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town Malvinas.

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:24:47)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:39:47)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:50:36)

As Sayzo[RDC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Impel Down

Battle for Impel Down
    (24.06.2017 2:08:00)
    Džon Sniježni[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs
    Eltosko[RDC] from , blade[RDC] from COMANDO

............................................. - Spearman............................144(-286)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................105(-185)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................240(-60) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................130(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-72 - Generals...............................-430.6
    Offensive points.......................1076.5 - Defence points............................180
    Damage Received..........................3600 - Damage Received.........................21530
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Losers: Eltosko[RDC], blade[RDC]

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:38:00)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:38:00)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:53:00)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:53:00)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 2:08:00)

Džon Sniježni[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 2:08:00)

As blade[RDC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

blade[RDC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Some sea battles from last night

Sea battle near PATURUZU

Sea battle near PATURUZU
    (23.06.2017 23:48:01)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Impel Down
    vs
    cacho sosa[RDC] from PATURUZU

Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-6)
    Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram...............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-37.2
    Offensive points...........................93 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1860
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Varstos[OLYMP]

Losers: cacho sosa[RDC]

58 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to PATURUZU

cacho sosa[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Coca Cola

Sea battle near Coca Cola
    (24.06.2017 0:38:05)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from La Renga, Leonidas I[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs
    Bruno87[RDC] from Coca Cola

Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-11)
    Fire Ship..............................29(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram...............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-55
    Offensive points........................137.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2750
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Leonidas I[OLYMP], Varstos[OLYMP]

Losers: Bruno87[RDC]

14 units from Leonidas I[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to Coca Cola

55 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to Coca Cola

Bruno87[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near La Granja

Sea battle near La Granja
    (24.06.2017 0:45:36)
    Cerberus[OLYMP] from COMANDO, Varstos[OLYMP] from argentinidad
    vs
    Zoilo[RDC] from La Granja

Ram Ship...............................30(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................70(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-2)
    Catapult Ship..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-89.2
    Offensive points..........................223 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................4460

Winners: Cerberus[OLYMP], Varstos[OLYMP]

Losers: Zoilo[RDC]

100 units from Cerberus[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to La Granja

58 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to La Granja

Cerberus[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:30:36)

Cerberus[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:45:36)

Zoilo[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Was a bit late on the last one but worked out at the end even colossus couldn't save him

Sea battle near Buenos Aires

(24.06.2017 1:25:20)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Polis, Aphrodite[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs

Ram Ship...............................25(-9) - Ram Ship...............................0(-49)
    Fire Ship.............................48(-27) - Fire Ship..............................0(-22)
    Catapult Ship..........................18(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-17)
    Rocket Ship............................11(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................2(-0)
    Generals...............................-212.4 - Generals...............................-490.2
    Offensive points.......................1225.5 - Defence points............................531
    Damage Received.........................10620 - Damage Received.........................24510
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: Aphrodite[OLYMP], Varstos[OLYMP]

65 units from Aphrodite[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to Buenos Aires

43 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to Buenos Aires

Hanover[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:55:20)

Hanover[RDC]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:10:05)

Hanover[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:10:20)

Hanover[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 1:25:20)

Hanover[RDC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hanover[RDC]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Noble_One ().

• Final CR from our Leader Cerberus

Battle for COMANDO

Battle for COMANDO
    (24.06.2017 0:47:25)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Impel Down, Cerberus[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs
    blade[RDC] from COMANDO

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-91)
    Hoplite..............................560(-88) - Hoplite...............................0(-210)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................69(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................727(-16) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................152(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................21(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................28(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-142.4 - Generals...............................-348.6
    Offensive points........................871.5 - Defence points............................356
    Damage Received..........................7120 - Damage Received.........................17430
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Cerberus[OLYMP], Varstos[OLYMP]

Losers: blade[RDC]

1558 units from Cerberus[OLYMP] are maintaining occupation of town COMANDO.

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:02:25)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:04:20)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:17:25)

Cerberus[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:17:25)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:32:25)

Cerberus[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:32:25)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:47:25)

Cerberus[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 0:47:25)

blade[RDC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

• Sea battle near las malvinas

Sea battle near las malvinas
    (24.06.2017 13:30:20)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from SILAS c
    vs
    nahuel98[RDC] from las malvinas

Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................20(-1) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
    Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals.................................-129
    Offensive points........................322.5 - Defence points...........................15.5
    Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received..........................6450
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Losers: nahuel98[RDC]

57 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to las malvinas

nahuel98[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Islas Malvinas

Sea battle near Islas Malvinas
    (24.06.2017 14:41:02)
    blade[RDC] from Zoilolandia
    vs
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Budva

Ram Ship...............................0(-21) - Ram Ship................................9(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-10) - Fire Ship..............................18(-2)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................6(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................6(-0)
    Catapult Ship...........................0(-8) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-218.2 - Generals................................-17.4
    Offensive points.........................43.5 - Defence points..........................545.5
    Damage Received.........................10910 - Damage Received...........................870
    Damage Percent............................92% - Damage Percent.............................8%

Losers: blade[RDC]

54 warships are being moved from Varstos[OLYMP] to Islas Malvinas

Varstos[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 14:26:02)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 14:26:02)

blade[RDC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 14:41:02)

Varstos[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 14:41:02)

blade[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• We are running out of targets as 90% of the alliance is v-mode

Sea battle near kelpers hdp

Sea battle near kelpers hdp
    (24.06.2017 15:27:36)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Argos
    vs
    nahuel98[RDC] from kelpers hdp

Fire Ship..............................19(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-30)
    Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals.................................-186
    Offensive points..........................465 - Defence points.............................31
    Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received..........................9300
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Losers: nahuel98[RDC]

62 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to kelpers hdp

Varstos[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 15:12:36)

Varstos[OLYMP]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.06.2017 15:27:36)

nahuel98[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

(25.06.2017 18:06:47)
    Varstos[OLYMP] from Sparta
    vs

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................0(-10)
    Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-81
    Offensive points........................202.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................4050

48 units from Varstos[OLYMP] are blocking the port entrance to Buenos Aires

Hanover[RDC]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• OLYMP show off battles

Going all in with SGs and reserve against a 3k player! xD

Battle for Thebes

Battle for Thebes
    (02.07.2017 21:56:29)
    Aphrodite[OLYMP] from England
    vs
    Kikoguns[PHRO] from Thebes

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................138(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................78(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-117.6
    Offensive points..........................294 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................5880

Winners: Aphrodite[OLYMP]

Losers: Kikoguns[PHRO]

The town Thebes has been pillaged by Aphrodite[OLYMP]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,599 , 13,400

Kikoguns[PHRO]'s army has been completely destroyed.

PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • Kikoguns wrote:

Battle for Thebes

Battle for Thebes

vs

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-18)

............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-60)

............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................138(-0) - .............................................

Steam Giant............................78(-0) - .............................................

Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-117.6

Offensive points..........................294 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................5880

The town Thebes has been pillaged by Aphrodite[OLYMP]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,599 , 13,400

He did loot your unprotected stuff tho, for a 3k guy, that's a good amount to be stolen from
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Kikoguns wrote:

Battle for Thebes

Battle for Thebes

vs

Upgrade warehouses and hideouts, split your resources. Really basic stuff. Also getting that big amount of wine that you don't need is not the smartest idea. I think you better remove some of your wine workers and get some gold flowing.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

Battle for Thebes

Battle for Thebes

vs

Upgrade warehouses and hideouts, split your resources. Really basic stuff. Also getting that big amount of wine that you don't need is not the smartest idea. I think you better remove some of your wine workers and get some gold flowing.
    I know all the basic stuff. I just got lazy after the big loot I got and just lost part of it in that small battle. Now nothing is lootable as usual until I am at least 50k
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support