Board messages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Board messages

Hi I don't know if it is something I'm doing wrong so won't put it in the bugs.

So I've been having conversations with people and everything has come through fine. However recently I've had 2 emails saying I have a message from 2 people. When I come to the boards to reply I can't find them at all?

1 of the players it looks like a reply to a message I've sent him. The other one looks like a new conversation.

I've checked my conversations page and my wall, but nothing is there. Like I've said had conversations over the past week or so and everything has been fine...

Anyone got any ideas on what's happened?

Cheers Kermit
    • Hi,

Most probably the sender has canceled the message, so it's not available for you anymore, however the notification has been generated in the moment when it was sent.
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • Draxo wrote:

Hi,

Most probably the sender has canceled the message, so it's not available for you anymore, however the notification has been generated in the moment when it was sent.
      on all my conversations I don't get emails. This is the first time I've had a email for a message. And ironically these are the ones that haven't shown... I know there's an email option but why wouldn't it let me reply if someone did send an email?