Barbarian fleet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Draxo wrote:

Yeap - depending on your biggest barbarian village level.
    Can you elaborate on this? Does it mean if I, for example, only have villages in level range of 30-40, the fleet will stay at such a level, and thus fight using same fleet composition? Does this also mean you'll receive the same map regarding achievement? Btw, the achievement for fighting the fleet seems awfully grindy, was slow enough to get 5 wins for level 1, let alone 100 wins.
    A Proud user of Ikariam Plus and ambrosia. (idea for the nick: SS-SS )

Marcus Licinius Crassus (AKA: Marko Licinije Kras, Marko, MC, Marcus Crassus, Grand Merchant, MLC, the Eternal Ambrosia)
  • Does it mean if I, for example, only have villages in level range of 30-40, the fleet will stay at such a level, and thus fight using same fleet composition?
    Yes.
    Does this also mean you'll receive the same map regarding achievement?
    Afaik, maps are different and may be randomly chosen.

Btw, the achievement for fighting the fleet seems awfully grindy, was slow enough to get 5 wins for level 1, let alone 100 wins.
    Agree, it's one of the hardest achievement.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein