Sneak attack without telling

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sneak attack without telling

Congratulations on the alliance "PHOENIX" who attacked us without telling anything beforehand. No messages were sent to us, and now multiple players are sneaking onto our islands and pillaging us.
      So I'm writing this message to warn other alliances, since this one doesn't seem to know the word "fair play" in a game.
      If you find it funny to attack a single player with several of your own... Do it as your way, fine.
    • I mean I kinda agree and disagree.

Attacking someone without messaging them is standard. Why would I message you saying "hey man in about 30mins I'm going to hit you. Just a heads up. Oh whilst your at it can you put a ton of loot there for me". I mean it's not going to happen...

Groups attacks however do seem personal... and Phoenix do seem to have a rep for this. So I will call them out. If anyone is getting grouped attacked by them let TM know. If this does look to be common practice we will go to war with them until they do a public apology to everyone.
    • I don't say that I need a message from a player who is attacking me as a common thing, but right now 4 or more PHOENIX players are attacking me at the same time as it was nothing. A player vs player single battle seems fair enough, but right now it's just only bullying I guess xD
      It's not like i got contact with this alliance, so no personal reasons for looting me at multiple times...
      I just wanted to contact others alliance who are in the same situation, I do not wish others player to "suffer" the same thing I do, just because they like attacking by group a single player...

However, I thank you for your answer, I'm glad not everyone is like this on this server, I'm just disappointed that a big alliance like this one exist.
    • Zevenyde wrote:

I don't say that I need a message from a player who is attacking me as a common thing, but right now 4 or more PHOENIX players are attacking me at the same time as it was nothing. A player vs player single battle seems fair enough, but right now it's just only bullying I guess xD
      It's not like i got contact with this alliance, so no personal reasons for looting me at multiple times...
      I just wanted to contact others alliance who are in the same situation, I do not wish others player to "suffer" the same thing I do, just because they like attacking by group a single player...

However, I thank you for your answer, I'm glad not everyone is like this on this server, I'm just disappointed that a big alliance like this one exist.
      Big alliance? Everything you need to see how big they truly are:
      Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]
    • The_Noble_One wrote:

Zevenyde wrote:

I don't say that I need a message from a player who is attacking me as a common thing, but right now 4 or more PHOENIX players are attacking me at the same time as it was nothing. A player vs player single battle seems fair enough, but right now it's just only bullying I guess xD

Big alliance? Everything you need to see how big they truly are:Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Well, for a "small player" like myself, I just see a big alliance (even though it means nothing on an old server) bullying new ones, no wonder that there aren't many new players coming here...
      Anyway, just be careful, I don't want to see some of your allies in this sort of situation !
    • Oh PHX want to fight do they? Well as Kermit said, if you want somebody to give them a fight, just let us know.
      I got started early:

Round 1:

Battle for Orange

Battle for Orange
      (14.06.2017 15:19:02)
      DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from FourCenter
      vs
      48 Day Walk[PHX] from Orange

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................25(-0)
      Swordsman...........................162(-288) - Swordsman............................97(-432)
      Hoplite.............................120(-240) - Hoplite..............................57(-342)
      Steam Giant...........................74(-26) - Steam Giant...........................52(-34)
      ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................9(-15)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................1(-26)
      Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook....................................9(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals...............................-842.8 - Generals..............................-1565.2
      Offensive points.........................3913 - Defence points...........................2107
      Damage Received.........................42140 - Damage Received.........................78260
      Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: 48 Day Walk[PHX]

Losers: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

331 units from 48 Day Walk[PHX] are protecting the town of Orange.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 14:18:47)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 14:30:35)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 14:49:02)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 15:04:02)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 15:19:02)

As DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Round 2:

Battle for Orange

Battle for Orange
      (14.06.2017 18:15:10)
      DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from FourCenter
      vs
      48 Day Walk[PHX] from Orange

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-25)
      Swordsman............................114(-48) - Swordsman..............................0(-97)
      ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-57)
      Steam Giant............................74(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-52)
      ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-9)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-1)
      Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook....................................9(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Generals................................-57.6 - Generals...............................-824.4
      Offensive points.........................2061 - Defence points............................144
      Damage Received..........................2880 - Damage Received.........................41220
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

Losers: 48 Day Walk[PHX]

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 17:45:10)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 18:00:10)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.06.2017 18:15:10)

As 48 Day Walk[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Overall 900.6 generals lost to 2389.6 killed, 73% overall damage percent

As I said, you want somebody to start a war, I'm your man ;)

DLoI

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkLord of ICE ().

• And all the little players around me were also victims of more and more PHOENIX players so we all went in vacation mode, hope I won't have to stay long on this position, but next time I know that I have to be careful about them!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zevenyde ().

• I do not know about the attack, but do these what you call group attack? I was sent some images about this group attack as below.
      Images
      • ika (1).png

79.56 kB, 726×441, viewed 12 times
      • ika.png

81.32 kB, 723×463, viewed 10 times
    • It is true that group attacks could lead to some tensions. But they're an alliance and it's called team-play. What if PHX is training their members to coordinate attacks? Should we intervene and just destroy them for playing in an alliance?

I mean they did a group attack on another alliance, I believe that alliance could defend itself or try to, instead of crying on the forums.

Let this be a clear warning to anyone trying to make this a server vs PHX, we will not allow it. Stay in your part of the world, don't act as the world-police.

Let the game flow... In the end, if alliances fall 1 by 1, the server dies.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • horndemon wrote:

I do not know about the attack, but do these what you call group attack? I was sent some images about this group attack as below.
      I called for some help right here, because they all focused on me as a sneak attack, but these ones are from the "possible defensive" part (after being attacked the first time), even though the other player than me didn't have the money for such an army (thanks achievements I guess, but only having 500 hoplites won't grant you victory).
      However, After focusing on me they continued to their next prey, some small players around me to loot them (one for the battleship, the others for the loot).
    • Zevenyde wrote:

However, After focusing on me they continued to their next prey, some small players around me to loot them (one for the battleship, the others for the loot).
      Name me an alliance that hasn't coordinated loot-raids on specific islands and other alliances. Do they dare to lie about it?

It's just the normal game.. As for SYN, we rotate attacks on different alliances, on different islands. We do drills and weekly raids, the forum won't help you, manning up with your alliance will. That's the only reason I'm defending the act of PHX. Let alliances do what they're built to do.. Teamwork.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Deadly wrote:

It is true that group attacks could lead to some tensions. But they're an alliance and it's called team-play. What if PHX is training their members to coordinate attacks? Should we intervene and just destroy them for playing in an alliance?

I mean they did a group attack on another alliance, I believe that alliance could defend itself or try to, instead of crying on the forums.

Let this be a clear warning to anyone trying to make this a server vs PHX, we will not allow it. Stay in your part of the world, don't act as the world-police.

It is true that I do not wish to make everyone "against" PHX, I just want to warn everyone that this alliance is doing such things to small players, but pillaging a single player at multiple times is forbidden by the rules of the game if I remember, something called the bashing ! Well, I guess it could have changed since I came back to Ikariam but proceeding to such an action isn't what you describe here : they did not only looted our small alliance, they also attacked the others.
    • Zevenyde wrote:

It is true that I do not wish to make everyone "against" PHX, I just want to warn everyone that this alliance is doing such things to small players, but pillaging a single player at multiple times is forbidden by the rules of the game if I remember, something called the bashing !
      There's no such rule anymore.

Zevenyde wrote:

they did not only looted our small alliance, they also attacked the others.
      So what? Are you going to limit a whole alliance and tell them who can they attack? I just looted ~20k resources from a player with lower TS than me. Hide your resources and armies. Get revenge, fight them on your own, instead of sharing your pain on the forums!
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Deadly wrote:

So what? Are you going to limit a whole alliance and tell them who can they attack? I just looted ~20k resources from a player with lower TS than me. Hide your resources and armies. Get revenge, fight them on your own, instead of sharing your pain on the forums!
      So you think 3 players (or more) with 40K points and more, 1K5 general points can loot repeatedly a small player with only 1k points? (just an example, because there are very small players without alliance around me, trying to progress a bit further to have a REAL fair fight) I just wonder what would happen if you were at their place... Would you like to continue playing?
      You're saying that the server might lose a lot of alliances like this, well, if such a thing exist It might as well happen.

Anyway, I didn't ask to any alliance to help me, I just told about the actions of this alliance, and that's about it. I just hope that other players will be cautious and don't necessarily trust what the PHOENIX wrote on their external alliance page.
    • Zevenyde wrote:

So you think 3 players (or more) with 40K points and more, 1K5 general points can loot repeatedly a small player with only 1k points?
      I did not say this is OK and should be encouraged repeatedly. All I'm saying is that you cannot blame or judge an alliance's morals by basic cooperative raids. They didn't even hunt you guys, they just landed on an island and pillaged it. Every alliance does that... That's all I'm saying - 1 cooperative attack on you does not mean they're the devilish alliance here hunting down beginners.

I'll leave this matter alone now, have a good day.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Deadly wrote:

It is true that group attacks could lead to some tensions. But they're an alliance and it's called team-play. What if PHX is training their members to coordinate attacks? Should we intervene and just destroy them for playing in an alliance?

It would be called team-play if they were to attack PRAY (Example only) but attacking a members of alliance that you have x10 everything score considered (Make it x20) is everything but ok. I don't say that bigger players shouldn't attack smaller ones they should if small players are dumb enough to be easily looted. But coordinated alliance attack on so much weaker alliance without a reason just makes alliance look bad in everyone's eyes. But hey who am I to say something like this, Surely Deadly knows better..