Sneak attack without telling

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Deadly wrote:




      Let this be a clear warning to anyone trying to make this a server vs PHX, we will not allow it. Stay in your part of the world, don't act as the world-police.
      Reread what you wrote and consider how ironic it is ;)

      And secondly, I am not trying to be world police, I am evil and I'm simply looking for things to kill and if I can assist somebody in taking revenge in the process, all the better!

      Also if you can look past the cringe in their alliance page

      "[b]3) We do not attack other active players belonging to an alliance because this may be a reason of "Casus Belli" meaning war! If there is a specific reason to attack, we need to firstly inform the whole alliance with a circular message[/b]"

      ^ they're breaking their own rule

      Anyway, I'm going to do what I do...

      DLoI
    • I didn't say that I know better, I'm just giving my opinion.

      Nonetheless, any alliance is free to maneuver its army the way they want without getting senseless interventions and biased decisions. It was just a raid, deal with it.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Can I just say we are not world police. We are standing up for 1 or 2 people getting hit. It's not like we are defending alliances. We are defending small players getting gang banged by what's meant to be the 5th best alliance
    • horndemon wrote:

      I do not know about the attack, but do these what you call group attack? I was sent some images about this group attack as below.
      Them Crs hurt my eyes.

      EVERYONE LISTEN UP! YOU LOSE YOUR SWORDS YOU ARE GOING TO BE WELL AND TRUELY BLANK.

      SWORDS WIN BATTLES 1:1 TO HOPS OR EVEN MORE SWORDS I USE TO HAVE 320 SWORDS TO 200 HOPS.

      you lose your swords they attack your gunners then they attack your back line! What gives you all the points. Middle and back line.

      However I saw that the player in question in an alliance fighting back to attack how you guys attacked him. So no war. However we will happily do our normal attacking and pillaging.

      Stay safe people and remember swords are friends build them!!!!
    • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      I am on side with Deadly here. They have the right to do it. As Deadly said, maybe they are practicing their attacks for a future wars. If not, they can still do what they want. Increase your storage and they wont be able to pillage anything.
      Wtf I thought you were the noble one??? Which bigs the question who is the noble one?

      Dzon did we talk the other day in chat?

      Anyway to the message - that might be right for this time but that one guy v PHX is out of hand wouldn't you say?

      But before jumping on me for this message read my last one .
    • Tesco wrote:

      Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      I am on side with Deadly here. They have the right to do it. As Deadly said, maybe they are practicing their attacks for a future wars. If not, they can still do what they want. Increase your storage and they wont be able to pillage anything.
      Wtf I thought you were the noble one??? Which bigs the question who is the noble one?
      Dzon did we talk the other day in chat?

      Anyway to the message - that might be right for this time but that one guy v PHX is out of hand wouldn't you say?

      But before jumping on me for this message read my last one .
      You talked with Dzon you occupied me :)
    • one last thing before bed. If someone wants to train do it against there alliance level! PHX should be training against PRAY or TAU.

      People moan at TM for there war on PRAY when only 5 people actually fought against 40 members. And 3rd v 4th. This looks like the same scanero but even lower.

      This is 5th v 23rd 1.25million difference

      For the 1v PHX dude

      That's 5th v no alliance 1.3MILLION difference

      Yeah and TM are the bullies for PRAY :)

      There's practice and there's that! @Deadly I look forward to your reply :)
    • The_Noble_One wrote:

      Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      DarkLord of ICE wrote:

      People should really learn to watch what they say and be prepared to back up their words with actions...

      DLoI
      Yea, not as Noble_One did few days ago, right? :) But thank god there is someone to dig him out of sh*t when he buries himself down...
      Not my fault that DLoL was being unreasonable. So you had to step in..
      DLoI is unreasonable, I don't call myself the DarkLord because I'm nice! Still, I think PHX having a fight with a real alliance would be amusing...

      DLoI
    • The_Noble_One wrote:

      DarkLord of ICE wrote:

      DLoI is unreasonable, I don't call myself the DarkLord because I'm nice! Still, I think PHX having a fight with a real alliance would be amusing...
      DLoI
      Still think you should change that name into just DarkLord sounds way better.. Also why would Ice need a DarkLord?
      Ahh the classic question, ICE used to be the name of the empire I led back when I played this game 7 years ago, I thought it was fitting to keep my old name.

      ICE stands for the Iron Claw Empire

      DLoI (Or DarkLord of the Iron Claw Empire)
    • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

      The_Noble_One wrote:

      DarkLord of ICE wrote:

      DLoI is unreasonable, I don't call myself the DarkLord because I'm nice! Still, I think PHX having a fight with a real alliance would be amusing...
      DLoI
      Still think you should change that name into just DarkLord sounds way better.. Also why would Ice need a DarkLord?
      Ahh the classic question, ICE used to be the name of the empire I led back when I played this game 7 years ago, I thought it was fitting to keep my old name.
      ICE stands for the Iron Claw Empire

      DLoI
      Was about to edit my comment to: Expect it stands for something, considering it is all capital should a realised that myself..
      P.S. We are really turning this thread into post anything that is on your mind..
    • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      The_Noble_One wrote:

      P.S. We are really turning this thread into post anything that is on your mind..
      Go to private chat, dont bother people that would like to discuss matters of this thread.
      Indeed we are a bit, apologies

      Anyway, back to the matter on hand, PHX

      I'm happy to fight them if the boss lets me, but perhaps if they are being a problem to TEF they should team up with another alliance to take the fight to them

      DLoI