Sneak attack without telling

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Dzon Snijezni wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

P.S. We are really turning this thread into post anything that is on your mind..
      Go to private chat, dont bother people that would like to discuss matters of this thread.
      Indeed we are a bit, apologies
      Anyway, back to the matter on hand, PHX

I'm happy to fight them if the boss lets me, but perhaps if they are being a problem to TEF they should team up with another alliance to take the fight to them

DLoI
      Honestly I am happy to fight anybody so I am joining this fight.
    • I won't deny the fact that this post become quite something, just to warn little players that an alliance like this exist in a "small and growing server", but I'm glad to help!
      As for asking others for help, I don't want to be a "burden" as my score is quite low at the moment, and I do not wish to start a war between "big" alliances just because I was "banged" by multiple players, but at times like this, I just understand that the external page of an alliance is just a bunch of words, and as DarkLord of Ice said...

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

"3) We do not attack other active players belonging to an alliance because this may be a reason of "Casus Belli" meaning war! If there is a specific reason to attack, we need to firstly inform the whole alliance with a circular message"

So yeah, I guess reading other alliances's page is becoming meaningless.
    • I am the one who joined this attack.
      I wonder that three guys making a hunter is serious like that? And you always mention PHX in all your posts to blame this as the attacking of the whole alliance to you and gains the feel of pity from people? Can you give me another name exclude battleship, jetaime and vietnamconghoa?
      How many TS you have when 1-on-1 with battleship? 60k versus 40k and you said that unfair?
      Anyone exclude him attack you?
      Did you have problem when I and Jet attack small accounts which are not in your clan? Are they your clones? Why you and them went to vacation mode at the same time?
    • I would like to repeat: 3 men from division 4, the weakest division, do not represent the PHX.

We need resources, we go for pillaging. We build a satellite town in centre of TEF's islands for pillaging and loot around, this is a big risk! 3 men versus an alliance, it is a big risk! And in economic: high risk, high return! But we just have got only 2k of wine before all them went to vacation mode? All of them, immediately!

Everybody, you know this sentence: hope for the best, prepare for the worst! Zevenyde thinks he would be safe with his clones in the far corner of the world. He did not prepare for the protection, then he left his men in the battle and now he goes to the forum, screaming and crying when he did not lose anything?

I hope all of you can consider carefully when feeling pity for him. No one knows who would be his victims of blaming.
    • Tesco wrote:

I mean I kinda agree and disagree.

Attacking someone without messaging them is standard. Why would I message you saying "hey man in about 30mins I'm going to hit you. Just a heads up. Oh whilst your at it can you put a ton of loot there for me". I mean it's not going to happen...

Groups attacks however do seem personal... and Phoenix do seem to have a rep for this. So I will call them out. If anyone is getting grouped attacked by them let TM know. If this does look to be common practice we will go to war with them until they do a public apology to everyone.
      Since you guys blamed PHX so much, i would like to present the "Agenda of the attack" as below:

1. I formed a group with other 2 PHX players
      2. I planned a lvl 1 town on TEF island
      3. We moved troops/fleet in and started
      4. I headed to Zev town alone as CRs you guys have seen
      5. TEF responded immediately by sent back 180 spear men to my town
      6. My friends def my town, i took the fight at Zeve town alone
      7. Zeve put on a coconut right in the 3rd round of the fight and started crying on 4rum.
      8. Another guy from TEF sent a personal message to insult me and then put on a coconut too.

Total time for 8 steps was like within 1 hours since i started. Nothing was "sneaky around"

After that, nothing after that.
      Nothing personal here just a standard attack looking for resources like everyone else here and there.

by the way Zeve, you are 60k of total point and yet i could use 3 spies to see everything in your town then you should
      blame your-self first.
    • Zevenyde wrote:

Congratulations on the alliance "PHOENIX" who attacked us without telling anything beforehand. No messages were sent to us, and now multiple players are sneaking onto our islands and pillaging us.
      So I'm writing this message to warn other alliances, since this one doesn't seem to know the word "fair play" in a game.
      If you find it funny to attack a single player with several of your own... Do it as your way, fine.
      Hi Zeve, i didn't join on the attack because your too far away from me but I sent spy on your town and I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!! lol you even have lots of resources that will really attract us lower players to go to your town. also your army.. man that really nice :D :D 8-)

please stop crying man, you're a 60k points. so please take this advice for you to avoid this to happen again :) build hideout on all your towns, this is not simcity or farmville, this is ikariam.

please dont hate me.
    • battleship1992 wrote:

Tesco wrote:

I mean I kinda agree and disagree.

Attacking someone without messaging them is standard. Why would I message you saying "hey man in about 30mins I'm going to hit you. Just a heads up. Oh whilst your at it can you put a ton of loot there for me". I mean it's not going to happen...

Groups attacks however do seem personal... and Phoenix do seem to have a rep for this. So I will call them out. If anyone is getting grouped attacked by them let TM know. If this does look to be common practice we will go to war with them until they do a public apology to everyone.
      Since you guys blamed PHX so much, i would like to present the "Agenda of the attack" as below:
      1. I formed a group with other 2 PHX players
      2. I planned a lvl 1 town on TEF island
      3. We moved troops/fleet in and started
      4. I headed to Zev town alone as CRs you guys have seen
      5. TEF responded immediately by sent back 180 spear men to my town
      6. My friends def my town, i took the fight at Zeve town alone
      7. Zeve put on a coconut right in the 3rd round of the fight and started crying on 4rum.
      8. Another guy from TEF sent a personal message to insult me and then put on a coconut too.

Total time for 8 steps was like within 1 hours since i started. Nothing was "sneaky around"

Nothing personal here just a standard attack looking for resources like everyone else here and there.

by the way Zeve, you are 60k of total point and yet i could use 3 spies to see everything in your town then you should
      blame your-self first.
      *Shrug*

So it seems we weren't told the whole story, I can't disagree with anything that has been done here then. I was under the assumption you were bashing him for no reason, but if that's all you did then I can't have any kind of argument with you. I mean that's not to say I still won't come and attack you, because I'm like that, but yeah this attack on Zev is hardly an excuse for me to do so. (And I'm in VM now as I'm about to go away for the weekend)

I would have done exactly the same in your position (except I would have actually had a decent amount of swords in my army!)

Sorry Zev, but if what they're saying is true then listen to Bytehead, you just gotta improve your towns.

On a side note though, you guys in PHX need to sort out your alliance page, not only is it somewhat cringe-worthy, but if what it says on there isn't going to be followed you should get your leader to change it

Anyway, I've said all I feel I need to, enjoy. I may or may not see you on Monday ;)

DLoI

• bytehead wrote:

Zevenyde wrote:

Congratulations on the alliance "PHOENIX" who attacked us without telling anything beforehand. No messages were sent to us, and now multiple players are sneaking onto our islands and pillaging us.
      So I'm writing this message to warn other alliances, since this one doesn't seem to know the word "fair play" in a game.
      If you find it funny to attack a single player with several of your own... Do it as your way, fine.
      Hi Zeve, i didn't join on the attack because your too far away from me but I sent spy on your town and I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!! lol you even have lots of resources that will really attract us lower players to go to your town. also your army.. man that really nice :D :D 8-)
      please stop crying man, you're a 60k points. so please take this advice for you to avoid this to happen again :) build hideout on all your towns, this is not simcity or farmville, this is ikariam.

please dont hate me.
      A group pillaging attack. That just sounds even more odd. Also if he was the main target you can't blame the guy for getting jumpy and hitting you first...

But this thread is killing me with the noobiness on show. We have no swords from either alliance. (Top 5 alliance don't even have a good swords ration like seriously?). Then we have a noob who can't build hideouts.

But anyway. After playing top trumps. PHX still the biggest noobs as they are 5th v 23rd. You can say he has no hideouts but my goodness I've seen some beautiful spy reports of your guys towns. Don't jump on the high horse when your alliance isn't any better.

If I see anymore crs with no swords or very little. I'm going to attack every single last one of you untill you see the importance of them. Then then some of you guys might learn something. This doesn't go for just PHX that goes for tef too!
    • battleship1992 wrote:

Nothing was "sneaky around"

I don't really care about myself, but your alliance don't apply what it says on the external page, and if you're talking about the difference of points... of course I'm 60K, but what about the others? I told everyone to go in vacation mode, since we're just a bunch of friends who wanted to replay this game, and some new players started around, and got looted in the process as they were nothing. But hey, I'm not the one to judge if we don't respect at least the rules of our own alliances, isn't it?

As for the attacks, don't just put the "good" part of you, show what you're doing right now, pillaging the small players (not my friends, just some players you looted with 2K points or less).

you're a 60k points. so please take this advice for you to avoid this to happen again build hideout on all your towns, this is not simcity or farmville, this is ikariam.

I know I know, I'm working on it ! Thank you for the advice!
    • All of sudden, a normal daily raid turned into a place where everybody show off their knowledge, skill set on battle and moral stories etc.

Did PHX start anything saying sthing like we are good great mighty? we presented the other side of a story and why you guys are so serious?
    • Tesco wrote:

A group pillaging attack. That just sounds even more odd. Also if he was the main target you can't blame the guy for getting jumpy and hitting you first...
      I know I was also in the wrong for not having hideouts in my cities, But I didn't expected this alliance to trespass what it was said as "rules" of their alliance. If the external page said "we pillage everyone, active or not, in an alliance or not", ok, I would understand, and yet I see that they don't really care and do as they please. Anyway, I guess building hideouts is the solution but It won't always stop group attacks... I mean, I didn't expect to see someone else than one single player (which would be fair)...

Also, If I panicked for my friends It's because I saw some small players getting pillaged, as if you wanted to stop the arrival of new players in this world from the beginning.
    • Zevenyde wrote:

Tesco wrote:

I know I was also in the wrong for not having hideouts in my cities, But I didn't expected this alliance to trespass what it was said as "rules" of their alliance. If the external page said "we pillage everyone, active or not, in an alliance or not", ok, I would understand, and yet I see that they don't really care and do as they please. Anyway, I guess building hideouts is the solution but It won't always stop group attacks... I mean, I didn't expect to see someone else than one single player (which would be fair)...
      Also, If I panicked for my friends It's because I saw some small players getting pillaged, as if you wanted to stop the arrival of new players in this world from the beginning.
      I wouldn't believe anything their external says. But work on -
      Hideouts so people can't spy you and see you as an easy target (2 levels above town hall at least!). Warehouses so you don't have loot free (my safe limit is at 25k in all town at the moment. Not the best but works for me).

I don't think PHX like fair battles. So all you can do is make sure you are doing what you can to stay safe.
    • battleship1992 wrote:

All of sudden, a normal daily raid turned into a place where everybody show off their knowledge, skill set on battle and moral stories etc.

Did PHX start anything saying sthing like we are good great mighty? we presented the other side of a story and why you guys are so serious?
      when most people go pillaging it's a 1v1 attack. The fact it was more would suggest this guy had like 100k loot free and you all needed to get in on that action. If that's the case fair play man let me know where he is I want that action too!

However you guys have been known for group attacks on players (look at the 1 guy v PHX thread).

lol don't worry we know PHX arnt great or mighty they just have half the server playing for them to try look like a good alliance.
    • Tesco wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

All of sudden, a normal daily raid turned into a place where everybody show off their knowledge, skill set on battle and moral stories etc.

However you guys have been known for group attacks on players (look at the 1 guy v PHX thread).

Do you read the thread from the begining? Emperor Charles attacked PHX weak members for resource and show off his result. Those were sudden attacks and the weak members can't have a reply at once, and they asked for help (that's the reason alliance exist). When other members attack to prevent Charles from pillaging other weak members of the alliance, you call that is group attacks on players? He get what he did, I think he could have imagine that before excuting his attacks. I am totally disagree with you about the definition of 'group attacks'.
    • Tesco wrote:

@Deadly I look forward to your reply so I could have a taste of your spiritual sayings master :)
      My child, there is no need for such words, I'm flattered.

About what happened, that's exactly what I warned you guys about, your assumptions were based on 1 side of the story, without hearing the other side. Which was made clear and your little victim guy was actually fighting only a couple of players of the same "strength". It was also an alliance raid, if we gonna limit alliances to raid X targets with Y number of raiders, meh.. disband.

That's the game, sometimes it's fair, most of the times it isn't.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Deadly ().

• Oh! Another cry on a forum from a kid that was just pillaged by someone...nothing's new. :growup:
      If you don't want to get "bullied" by other players, DO NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO DO SO!!
      A player will attack/pillage you because they look at you as an easy target or weak or something...If they do so, REVENGE!!
      Posting it to a forum won't help you. FACE IT LIKE A MAN!!! FIGHT BACK!!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
      Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
      For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
      "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
      Such is the rule of honor. -LAMB OF GOD

Hello dear horndemon! I'm kinda busy now in my job...but wait me. Don't leave this world huh.
      E.C. is having his siesta, baby! La la la la la la. . . .
      "All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest." - Charles zi Britannia
    • 8equalsD wrote:

Oh! Another cry on a forum from a kid that was just pillaged by someone...nothing's new. :growup:
      If you don't want to get "bullied" by other players, DO NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO DO SO!!
      A player will attack/pillage you because they look at you as an easy target or weak or something...If they do so, REVENGE!!
      Posting it to a forum won't help you. FACE IT LIKE A MAN!!! FIGHT BACK!!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
      Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
      For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
      "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
      Such is the rule of honor. -LAMB OF GOD

Hello dear horndemon! I'm kinda busy now in my job...but wait me. Don't leave this world huh.
      E.C. is having his siesta, baby! La la la la la la. . . .
      Oh, when you are not busy any more, I may be busy, so it's hard for us to face each other in game. :D