GoodGuys Alliance (-GG-) vs 1sT Century (-1sT-).

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe33 wrote:

Tesco wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

dyanamo wrote:

Strange condition to end war, 200k of resources is nothing, a days fight or if you convert troops to resources about 3300 hops only which is nothing.
    They are small alliances they don't have much generals overall and they can't really keep up big upkeep so it is fine.
    I had 500 hops from day 2 of the server... most of my alliance did... just saying
    that package right?
    yep ;). I mean there's 8 of them on each alliance. 3300 hops between8 of them is only 410. Per person... Let's say they are not stupid and have some swords. 300 hops 120 swords. People telling me they can't afford that upkeep? If these two alliance actually fight. Be over in 1/2 days
  • Sea battle near Battle A

Sea battle near Battle A
    (19.06.2017 13:40:59)
    - R Y N -[-GG-] from mitsubishi
    vs
    UNiQ[-1sT-] from Battle A, Dario[-1sT-] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship...............................32(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship............................333(-52)
    Steam Ram..............................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-337.4
    Offensive points........................843.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................16870
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: - R Y N -[-GG-]

Losers: UNiQ[-1sT-], Dario[-1sT-]

56 units from - R Y N -[-GG-] are blocking the port entrance to Battle A

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 12:55:59)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 12:55:59)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 12:56:21)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 13:10:59)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 13:25:59)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 13:25:59)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 13:40:59)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 13:40:59)

Dario[-1sT-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Dario[-1sT-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

- R Y N -
    leader of -GG-
  • I was pillaged by the enemy.

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD
    (18.06.2017 19:05:47)
    Barbarians from Barbarian Village
    vs
    Death The KiD[-1sT-] from Death City V, illidan[-1sT-] from MoztWanTeD

............................................. - Spearman...............................20(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................1(-0)
    Barbarian Clubman.....................13(-42) - .............................................
    Barbarian Ram...........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-3.6
    Offensive points............................9 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................654
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Barbarians

Losers: illidan[-1sT-], Death The KiD[-1sT-]

The town MoztWanTeD has been pillaged by Barbarians. The following resources have been stolen: 4,524 , 391 , 83

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

illidan[-1sT-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Death The KiD[-1sT-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
    .com: PINOY

-1st- Century Alliance
  • shadow demon wrote:

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD

vs

............................................. - Spearman...............................20(-6)

............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)

............................................. - Hoplite.................................1(-0)

Barbarian Clubman.....................13(-42) - .............................................

Barbarian Ram...........................3(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-3.6

Offensive points............................9 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................654

The town MoztWanTeD has been pillaged by Barbarians. The following resources have been stolen: 4,524 , 391 , 83

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

GG highered the barbs to do their dirty work! That's outragous!! Come on I would expect better.

However defo noting down this town looks like a farm ;)
  • Tesco wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

dyanamo wrote:

Strange condition to end war, 200k of resources is nothing, a days fight or if you convert troops to resources about 3300 hops only which is nothing.
    They are small alliances they don't have much generals overall and they can't really keep up big upkeep so it is fine.
    I had 500 hops from day 2 of the server... most of my alliance did... just saying
    Yes I did as well but I used them to pillage barbs. That is big difference then sending it to war where you have to move it constantly and where you have to suffer double upkeep for few days, not 1 hour that takes them to pillage barbs..
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

Tesco wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

dyanamo wrote:

Yes I did as well but I used them to pillage barbs. That is big difference then sending it to war where you have to move it constantly and where you have to suffer double upkeep for few days, not 1 hour that takes them to pillage barbs..
    these guys have an average of 33k accounts. Not to meantion in one of there CRs one had close to 400 fire ships! You telling me they can't hold 300 hops 120 swords? That's only like 750 generals.

1sts have 14k generals. 3300 hops is like 4K generals. So as soon as 1 kills 4K generals that's it? Seriously ?
  • Tesco wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD

vs

GG highered the barbs to do their dirty work! That's outragous!! Come on I would expect better.
    Barbs have join our cause! Though I expect them to be better. Just kidding.

About the condition, to be honest, we failed to predict the scale of this war. Never expected this to be that large. There are a lot to learn indeed.
  • Elmerlin wrote:

Tesco wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD

vs

GG highered the barbs to do their dirty work! That's outragous!! Come on I would expect better.However defo noting down this town looks like a farm ;)
    Barbs have join our cause! Though I expect them to be better. Just kidding.
    About the condition, to be honest, we failed to predict the scale of this war. Never expected this to be that large. There are a lot to learn indeed.
    It's probably best to do a gauntlet and let that sort everything out just do a time limit :). 4k gs you will be done very soon
  • Tesco wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

Tesco wrote:

The_Noble_One wrote:

dyanamo wrote:

these guys have an average of 33k accounts. Not to meantion in one of there CRs one had close to 400 fire ships! You telling me they can't hold 300 hops 120 swords? That's only like 750 generals.
    1sts have 14k generals. 3300 hops is like 4K generals. So as soon as 1 kills 4K generals that's it? Seriously ?
    Hey, hey I was only making example did not expect from two alliance to arrange a war without knowing how many generals will be at least on their side -_-"
  • excuse me ladies and gentlemen,

i would like to bring to your notice that audiences like myself do not want to see philosophical debates and arguments , nor do we want to open a report to find that only 1 fire ship was destroyed.
    this is more like a Roman Colosseum, and we want to see more fighting

Best regards,
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

Thank u Ratna for the nice Sig
  • K1Netic wrote:

excuse me ladies and gentlemen,

i would like to bring to your notice that audiences like myself do not want to see philosophical debates and arguments , nor do we want to open a report to find that only 1 fire ship was destroyed.
    this is more like a Roman Colosseum, and we want to see more fighting

Best regards,
    Welcome to Eunomia
  • Battle for Vine I

Battle for Vine I
    (20.06.2017 0:08:33)
    Darth Vader[-1sT-] from Polis
    vs
    LXNDR[-GG-] from Vine I

Hoplite..............................253(-27) - Hoplite...............................0(-166)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-37.8 - Generals...............................-232.4
    Offensive points..........................581 - Defence points...........................94.5
    Damage Received..........................1890 - Damage Received.........................11620
    Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: Darth Vader[-1sT-]

Losers: LXNDR[-GG-]

593 units from Darth Vader[-1sT-] are maintaining occupation of town Vine I.

LXNDR[-GG-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Grapist

Battle for Grapist
    (20.06.2017 0:40:52)
    Darth Vader[-1sT-] from Vine I
    vs
    LittlePittle[-GG-] from Grapist

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................35(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-6
    Offensive points...........................15 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................300

Winners: Darth Vader[-1sT-]

Losers: LittlePittle[-GG-]

LittlePittle[-GG-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darth Vader ().

• Sea battle near Battle A

Sea battle near Battle A
    (19.06.2017 18:26:02)
    vs
    UNiQ[-1sT-] from Battle A

............................................. - Fire Ship.............................36(-57)
    Ram Ship...............................37(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................29(-4) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-96 - Generals...............................-353.4
    Offensive points........................883.5 - Defence points............................240
    Damage Received..........................4800 - Damage Received.........................17670
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: - R Y N -[-GG-]

Losers: UNiQ[-1sT-]

37 units from - R Y N -[-GG-] are blocking the port entrance to Battle A

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 17:41:02)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 17:41:02)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 17:42:12)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 17:56:02)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 18:11:02)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 18:11:02)

- R Y N -[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 18:12:06)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.06.2017 18:26:02)

UNiQ[-1sT-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

- R Y N -
    leader of -GG-
  • Battle for For Aiur

Battle for For Aiur
    (20.06.2017 6:51:48)
    vs
    illidan[-1sT-] from ExcLusivE, Darth Vader[-1sT-] from For Aiur

............................................. - Slinger...............................150(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer................................250(-0)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-181) - Swordsman...........................285(-119)
    Hoplite.............................301(-326) - Hoplite.............................768(-203)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................20(-0)
    Catapult..............................15(-25) - Catapult...............................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................12(-0)
    Generals...............................-953.6 - Generals.................................-427
    Offensive points.......................1067.5 - Defence points...........................2384
    Damage Received.........................47680 - Damage Received.........................21350
    Damage Percent............................69% - Damage Percent............................31%

Winners: illidan[-1sT-], Darth Vader[-1sT-]

Losers: - R Y N -[-GG-]

1701 units from Darth Vader[-1sT-] are protecting the town of For Aiur.

1 of illidan[-1sT-]'s units are stationed in For Aiur.

As - R Y N -[-GG-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (20.06.2017 8:43:33)
    vs
    Dario[-1sT-] from Polis

............................................. - Fire Ship...........................128(-112)
    Ram Ship...............................52(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram.............................41(-13) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-312 - Generals...............................-694.4
    Offensive points.........................1736 - Defence points............................780
    Damage Received.........................15600 - Damage Received.........................34720
    Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: Dario[-1sT-]

Losers: - R Y N -[-GG-]

128 units from Dario[-1sT-] are defending the port of Polis

As - R Y N -[-GG-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

- R Y N -
    leader of -GG-
  • Battle for Vine I

Battle for Vine I
    (20.06.2017 9:22:24)
    LXNDR[-GG-] from Vine I
    vs
    Spectra[-1sT-] from Dreamz

Swordsman...........................393(-107) - Swordsman.............................0(-129)
    Hoplite.............................280(-220) - Hoplite.............................177(-151)
    ............................................. - Archer................................65(-35)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................2(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Generals...............................-436.4 - Generals...............................-404.7
    Offensive points......................1011.75 - Defence points...........................1091
    Damage Received.........................21820 - Damage Received.........................20235
    Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: LXNDR[-GG-]

Losers: Spectra[-1sT-]

673 units from LXNDR[-GG-] are protecting the town of Vine I.

LXNDR[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.06.2017 8:52:24)

Spectra[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.06.2017 9:07:24)

LXNDR[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.06.2017 9:07:24)

Spectra[-1sT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.06.2017 9:22:24)

LXNDR[-GG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.06.2017 9:22:24)

As Spectra[-1sT-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Spectra[-1sT-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

- R Y N -
    leader of -GG-
  • Tesco wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD

vs

Can I know your IGN? :)

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
    .com: PINOY

-1st- Century Alliance
  • shadow demon wrote:

Tesco wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

Battle for MoztWanTeD

Battle for MoztWanTeD

vs

GG highered the barbs to do their dirty work! That's outragous!! Come on I would expect better.However defo noting down this town looks like a farm ;)
    Can I know your IGN? :)
    My IGN is John.

I can understand your confusion with my pic as Kermit the Frog and my title being 'The Frog'.