Warfare tactics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I believe that this guide says it all .

Warfare Guide

The tactics will also be mastered with war practice so stay in the battle lines as not everything can be taught through guides .
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• Joe33 wrote:

i used to play a couple of years ago, I remeber the fly colony, but I am asking if they are still valid, are they still as effective as they once were??
    fly as in mobile or floater towns?

All depends on where your enemy is. If they are miles away might be worth it. Servers are not so big so travel wise isn't that bad. I haven't used one to launch attacks from in the newer servers. As yeah just no need to.

War tactics can be personal to alliances. So might not get the best of answers... some alliances have certain people to just save gold up to fund wars. Some have people to spy. Some navy, army ect. Depends on the size of the alliance. My alliance does all this themselves.
  • the question about "war tactics" is so broad so if u r asking about soecific tactics it could make things easier.

And as Tesco said Mobile colonies r still often used for attack and mericle usage . it all depends on how u see the map is played and the hest course of action.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow