Pharaoh Legends [PHRO]

• Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pharaoh Legends [PHRO]

Pharaoh Legends is a new alliance founded on Eunomia offering all new players to join and learn about ikariam and grow together to dominate the server.

Alliance name is Pharaoh Legends with tag [PHRO]

Kikoguns is name of the leader and the founder

Since the alliance has just started, Diplomat to contact and Home secretary accepting new members are Kikoguns.

Distributing leadership posts to the strongest only.

We're at 57:51 - All the new players are invited to form a stronghold in the area.
      Cheers.. :D

EDIT - Updated Information - Hera
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Yeah one of the big ones you missed was that the alliance intro has to be a reworded version of the fresh prince of bel air theme tune.

EDIT - Verbal Warning Issued - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Good on you for taking on the smaller guys and teaching them a thing a two hopefully. Im in your area so if there are any that would like a friendly gauntlet to give me a shout and I can rate them on there composition and strategy.

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
      Sigma - TMM
      Asklepios - TAR
      Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
    • dyanamo wrote:

Good on you for taking on the smaller guys and teaching them a thing a two hopefully. Im in your area so if there are any that would like a friendly gauntlet to give me a shout and I can rate them on there composition and strategy.
      I'm still quite small, but I'd surely like to have some fun :D. Maybe after a week or two I'd go for a friendly qauntlet if you are willing to.
    • dyanamo wrote:

Good on you for taking on the smaller guys and teaching them a thing a two hopefully. Im in your area so if there are any that would like a friendly gauntlet to give me a shout and I can rate them on there composition and strategy.

Pluto wrote:

dyanamo wrote:

I'm still quite small, but I'd surely like to have some fun :D. Maybe after a week or two I'd go for a friendly qauntlet if you are willing to.
      I agree but like pluto said we need more growth for wars
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns