DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

I, the DarkLord of the Iron Claw Empire, declare war on PHX!

Starting at 18:00 this coming Sunday (25th) and continuing until I go on holiday with my gf, Monday the 3rd of July at 18:00, at which point I will enter vacation mode.

Reasons for war:
    - I am an evil git
    - War is fun
    - I want to see if I can beat the 4th "best" alliance on the server on my own
    - I want to steal more wine to top up my pubs
    - Bloodshed is an art I wish to perfect

Ending the war:
    PHX may beg for mercy if they wish, but to stop me attacking I'll require an essay on why Morgan Freeman is great, I hear Kermit is sad PRAY didn't give him one
    I will not surrender so you don't need to worry about that

Scoring will be on this thread via CRs, I shall keep a track of losses, raiding resources will also count, with 1 resource stolen being equivalent to 0.01 generals, so if 10,000 res is stolen that's the same as killing 100 generals for scoring. PHX can offer a gauntlet war to me if they wish and I will accept

Show me what you can do!

DLoI

• So the terms of my war have been violated and battleship1992 has started attacking me already, he gains points for being eager, he loses points for clearly not reading that the war starts at 18:00 server time.

As of such, I shall begin my own attacks

THE WAR HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEGUN

You will see me soon ;)

Battle for IronBastion

Battle for IronBastion
    (25.06.2017 15:22:17)
    battleship1992[PHX] from ICE Fortress 1
    vs
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from IronBastion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spearman...............................41(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: battleship1992[PHX]

Losers: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

47 units from battleship1992[PHX] are maintaining occupation of town IronBastion.

DLoI

• battleship1992 wrote:

It's obvious you will win this war somehow at the end
    why would you take so much efforts for non sense post.
    So that nobody else thinks I'm cheating by starting the fight early, I want to beat you all fair and square, so I'm making it nice and official.

I do hope your men are ready because the legions of the DarkLord are coming for your pesky little force ;)

DLoI

• Well it hasn't been a stunning start to the war, as PHX have been demonstrating how good they are at running away, however I have spilled the first blood and got a few kills to my name but nothing special.

However, Orpheus decided that rather than actually trying to stand and fight, once I had occupied two of his towns he would just hit vacation mode, we're 7 hours into the war and I've only just begun attacking and I've knocked somebody into VM already! Clearly they fear the DarkLord!

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 2

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 2
    (25.06.2017 22:26:23)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Kingspan
    vs
    truongdatanh[PHX] from Ngọc Trinh 2

Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-10)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-248
    Offensive points..........................620 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12400
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

Losers: truongdatanh[PHX]

744 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Ngọc Trinh 2.

truongdatanh[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

That's my only decent CR so far, I've also killed 2 fire ships, 2 hops, 2 swords and 4 spearmen and lost 1 sword

Total score so far:

DLoI: 268.0
    PHX: 1.2

Expect more

DLoI

• Had a few more battles:

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 4

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 4
    (26.06.2017 0:21:35)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Degla
    vs
    truongdatanh[PHX] from Ngọc Trinh 4

Swordsman.............................329(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-24)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-80)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-2)
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-3)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-246.2
    Offensive points........................615.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12310
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

Losers: truongdatanh[PHX]

619 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Ngọc Trinh 4.

As truongdatanh[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

That's the only report worth showing, but also killed 36 hops, 5 slingers, 6 rams and in return lost 6 hops since the last post

Bringing the total kill tally to:

DLoI: 593.0
    PHX: 9.6

More will occur tomorrow morning

DLoI