DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morning update

battleship1992 raided me overnight, stealing 15655 wood, so that counts as 156.6 toward the overall score, he also killed 1 spearman. I've killed a further 50 hops and 35 archers for no losses

Total score:

DLoI: 701.5
    PHX: 157.2

Off for some more attacks this morning, so hopefully I'll have some decent CRs for you all

DLoI

• Next update

Battle for Drumglen

Battle for Drumglen
    (26.06.2017 17:06:32)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Diệt
    vs
    Davyboy[PHX] from Drumglen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-77)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-24)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-30)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-335
    Offensive points........................837.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................16750
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

Losers: Davyboy[PHX]

596 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Drumglen.

As Davyboy[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Got him at last, took quite a bit of chasing

In the mean time I killed 2 slingers and 38 spearmen and lost 6 steam giants

Total scores:
    DLoI: 1060.1
    PHX: 194.4

Should have another good battle soon

DLoI

• If you are so well as you say, can you stay and wait for the land unit arrive? :) You are running so fast, so it's difficult for us to chase you. We don't want to waste ambrosia for this kind of 'war', so we may move slower than you. It's night time in our timezone, so see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:
    Images
    • Screenshot 2017-06-26 23.05.32.png

682.84 kB, 739×409, viewed 12 times
  • horndemon wrote:

If you are so well as you say, can you stay and wait for the land unit arrive? :) You are running so fast, so it's difficult for us to chase you. We don't want to waste ambrosia for this kind of 'war', so we may move slower than you. It's night time in our timezone, so see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:
    Ambrosia? Ha ha no no, I use miracles and tactics and trust me... I'm not trapped

Total scores:
    DLoI: 1060.1

DLoI

• Another bloodbath has occured

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 4

Battle for Ngọc Trinh 4
    (26.06.2017 19:30:22)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from ExcLusivE
    vs
    truongdatanh[PHX] from Ngọc Trinh 4

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-98)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-60)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-10)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................449(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-724
    Offensive points.........................1810 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................36200
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: truongdatanh[PHX]

745 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Ngọc Trinh 4.

As truongdatanh[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Total scores:
    DLoI: 1784.1

DLoI

• Morning update

PHX actually attacked me! Well, with ships at least...
    A few ship battles, I killed 11 rams, 2 fire ships and 1 ballista and in return lost 10 flame, 2 ballista (I killed 3 more generals score than I lost)

Total scores:
    DLoI: 1862.7
    PHx: 270

Well done to Jetaime, I thought nobody was going to do anything, still on to another day of fun

DLoI

• Bit more action today

Battle for Moravian Falls

(27.06.2017 14:38:41)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Sulphur
    vs
    Dungus1020[PHX] from Moravian Falls

Swordsman............................404(-46) - Swordsman.............................3(-162)
    ............................................. - Hoplite..............................29(-161)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-14)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-55.2 - Generals...............................-481.4
    Offensive points.......................1203.5 - Defence points............................138
    Damage Received..........................2760 - Damage Received.........................24070
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Losers: Dungus1020[PHX]

690 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Moravian Falls.

Dungus1020[PHX]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti
    (27.06.2017 18:36:04)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Icarus1
    vs
    Emma[PHX] from Urbe Venti

............................................. - Archer................................0(-130)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-35)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-155)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-71)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................403(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-531.4
    Offensive points.......................1328.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................26570

Losers: Emma[PHX]

689 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Urbe Venti.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 18:21:04)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 18:36:04)

Emma[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Along with me killing a ram ship

That brings the scores to:

DLoI: 2880.5
    PHX: 325.2

That's a damage ratio of 90% : 10%
    Are you lot going to do something? Or am I just going to go round slaughtering your armies one by one?

DLoI

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Bit more action today

vs

Swordsman............................404(-46) - Swordsman.............................3(-162)

............................................. - Hoplite..............................29(-161)

............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-14)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................

Generals................................-55.2 - Generals...............................-481.4

Offensive points.......................1203.5 - Defence points............................138

Damage Received..........................2760 - Damage Received.........................24070

Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

690 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Moravian Falls.

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti

vs

............................................. - Archer................................0(-130)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-35)

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-155)

............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-71)

............................................. - Catapult................................0(-5)

Swordsman.............................403(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-531.4

Offensive points.......................1328.5 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................26570

689 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Urbe Venti.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 18:21:04)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 18:36:04)

Are you lot going to do something? Or am I just going to go round slaughtering your armies one by one?

DLoI
    they even taking this war seriously. PHX your against 1 guy. 4th place cant take on 1 guy. i hate this game
  • Ha ha, there is a serious lack of teamwork and effort going on from PHX

I accidentally attacked a town I thought was unoccupied and lost 12 mortars and 10 SGs (434) generals score) although as my troops were reported missing I shall wait until I am sent the CR to finalise that result unless Ketat wishes to post it.

Also for some reason Emma thought this was a decent force to send against me to liberate her town, despite my initial slaughtering of her troops

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti
    (27.06.2017 22:41:56)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Ketat_Mr_1
    vs

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-69)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-107)
    Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
    Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-281.2
    Offensive points..........................703 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................14060

584 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Urbe Venti.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 22:26:56)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 22:41:56)

As Emma[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Needless to say that ended badly for her

Scores so far:

DLoI: 3161.7 (+ whatever I killed in that unknown battle, I assume 12 hops)
    PHX: 759.2

Got some good ones lined up for tomorrow though unless PHX actually do something

DLoI

• Last one for the evening before my armies vanish back into the shadows

Battle for Mar I

Battle for Mar I
    (27.06.2017 23:54:32)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Ketat_Mr_1
    vs
    Hikari[PHX] from Luu Huynh, Yalsin[PHX] from Mar I

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-42)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    Swordsman.............................404(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-261
    Offensive points........................652.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................13050

Losers: Hikari[PHX], Yalsin[PHX]

668 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Mar I.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 23:39:32)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2017 23:54:32)

Hikari[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Yalsin[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Scores so far:
    DLoI: 3422.7
    PHX: 759.2

Who will be next?

DLoI

• Well that was a shambolic display from PHX

PHX killed 3 of my ram ships overnight, and a flame ship in a fight this morning, I killed 5 of their ram ships.

Battle for Радой

Battle for Радой
    (28.06.2017 10:21:39)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Polis
    vs
    hellin[PHX] from Радой

............................................. - Archer..................................0(-2)
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-128)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-16)
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-269.8
    Offensive points........................674.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................13490

Losers: hellin[PHX]

752 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Радой.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 10:06:39)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 10:21:39)

hellin[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

I also looted 14804 res, so 148 points
    Then in a silly attempt to drive me off VeitNamHongHoa lost a further 10 hops to my 3 on attacking my rearguard force

Total scores
    DLoI: 3879.5
    PHX: 784.6

PHX failed to stop me overnight so there should be some tasty CRs today

DLoI

• Tesco wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Bit more action today

vs

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti

vs

DLoI
    they even taking this war seriously. PHX your against 1 guy. 4th place cant take on 1 guy. i hate this game
    I don't want to say anything until I read you comment. A person have 150K points, 3 - 4 warehouse lv 17 for each town (your town is difficult to spy but I can see a little) and 3k general. His troops runs continuously so how PHX have point from this war ??? And he can attack a lot of member have a little troop in any town him want to find point for him (PHX they don't have cheat to find where do his troops? they can full update their troops ?). When this war begin I don't think this war is fair. I want to see this war (what can PHX do?)
    When both of you are the same alliance. I think you should not comment anything for your alliance memmber . I have seen your comments before and I know you don't like PHX so if you don't have useful comments please don't comment.
  • E.9 wrote:

Tesco wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Bit more action today

vs

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti

vs

DLoI
    I don't want to say anything until I read you comment. A person have 150K points, 3 - 4 warehouse lv 17 for each town (your town is difficult to spy but I can see a little) and 3k general. His troops runs continuously so how PHX have point from this war ??? And he can attack a lot of member have a little troop in any town him want to find point for him (PHX they don't have cheat to find where do his troops? they can full update their troops ?). When this war begin I don't think this war is fair. I want to see this war (what can PHX do?)When both of you are the same alliance. I think you should not comment anything for your alliance memmber . I have seen your comments before and I know you don't like PHX so if you don't have useful comments please don't comment.
    Vanapagan in PHX has more points than me of all types, they should be able to 1 vs 1 me and WIN. My troops are moving because I'm always seeking new targets and things to kill! I'm not going to sit there and wait for an alliance with nearly 80k generals points to come and attack me whilst I sit in some occupied town at the edge of the map, that would be plain stupid. I think Tesco's despair is well justified, PHX have made a pathetic attempt at actually fighting back against me. I am 1 guy vs 41, that should not even be a competition...

DLoI

• That's my question. They chase you and you run. How can they have point ? Finally, you will win. That is all but I am here to see how PHX can catch you troops. I dont say you vs 41 or 1 because that is your choose.
  • I honestly cant believe the 4th ranked ally cant co-operate...
    you play like 44 players that have nothing to do with each other, thats amazingly stupid !!!
    why 44 players cant block 1 players i didnt think people can be that dumb.
    GJ Dlol you helped us see how bad PHX are.
  • E.9 wrote:

Tesco wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Bit more action today

vs

Battle for Urbe Venti

Battle for Urbe Venti

vs

DLoI
    I don't want to say anything until I read you comment. A person have 150K points, 3 - 4 warehouse lv 17 for each town (your town is difficult to spy but I can see a little) and 3k general. His troops runs continuously so how PHX have point from this war ??? And he can attack a lot of member have a little troop in any town him want to find point for him (PHX they don't have cheat to find where do his troops? they can full update their troops ?). When this war begin I don't think this war is fair. I want to see this war (what can PHX do?)When both of you are the same alliance. I think you should not comment anything for your alliance memmber . I have seen your comments before and I know you don't like PHX so if you don't have useful comments please don't comment.
    not being funny but I could kill Dlol myself. I know he runs be smart. 4th best alliance and you can't put play 1 guy? Did someone say 81k generals too? What at they all doing having a cup of tea?

Dlol I love you but I could hehe. Can't believe your trying to defend this.
  • Well battleship1992 you're the only person who has actually attacked me so far, you all know where my capital is. And that's the point, but likewise your members shouldn't just sit around and wait for me to come and visit them. Still, I'm having great fun here:

Battle for Ради

Battle for Ради
    (28.06.2017 14:31:57)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Põrgu Kristal
    vs
    hellin[PHX] from Ради

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-101)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-16)
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-223.8
    Offensive points........................559.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................11190

Losers: hellin[PHX]

754 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Ради.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 14:16:57)

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 14:31:57)

hellin[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Along with 2 swordsmen 1 hop and 1 spearman also this is hilarious, seriously, what was he thinking?

Battle for Радой

Battle for Радой
    (28.06.2017 13:04:19)
    ZAAL[PHX] from googerd
    vs
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from

Swordsman...............................0(-1) - .............................................
    Hoplite.................................0(-1) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Generals.................................-2.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................6.5
    Damage Received...........................130 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: ZAAL[PHX]

ZAAL[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

So that puts the scores on:
    DLoI: 4106.9
    PHX: 784.6

Ahh a good day and PS I love you too Tesco

DLoI

• 1 on 1 and 1 on 44 are 2 different things. Playing hide and seek in this big world is not funny.
    As i said at the beginning no matter how we try you will win this war.
    we all know that your towns have nothing to get, we might get few ram ships at most
    meanwhile you target smaller players kill their troops then get away.