DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • battleship1992 wrote:

    1 on 1 and 1 on 44 are 2 different things. Playing hide and seek in this big world is not funny.
    As i said at the beginning no matter how we try you will win this war.
    we all know that your towns have nothing to get, we might get few ram ships at most
    meanwhile you target smaller players kill their troops then get away.
    I know the legion of a running man now. Whenever he see any PHX army coming, he run away as fast as possible. :)
    so your telling me your 9 million members are all on the same time zone as DLol? your telling me you dont have more ships or troops than him?

    i could tell you how to kill him but hes my allie i wont do that.

    but surely if a guy who only runs it would be harder to get him 1v1? hence when you all go alone you cant get him?

    if you could win wars by yourself whats the point in alliances? if you honestly believe that disband your alliance
  • Several things:
    number one - prntscr.com/fpa3bd Oh I do have stuff
    number two - I'm hitting every army I can find, which involves me going to an island, hitting everything on said island than leaving. I attacked vanapagan today and if their army had been in the town I attacked I would have fought and killed it, that's your biggest member.
    number three - of course I'm going to leave when I see a hundred odd ships coming to block me in! Only an idiot would stay on an island with no fleet support
    and finally number four - you're going to lose this war because you're a bad alliance, you don't work together, vanapagan should be able to 1 vs 1 me.

    And @horndemon whoever you are I haven't seen you trying to attack me, only battleship1992 has and more than once I've had PHX armies run from me

    Still, want to take bets on who is going to die next? Or are you actually going to try and kill me?

    Scores so far:
    DLoI: 4106.9
    PHX: 784.6

    DLoI

  • Dear all PHX's members,
    Please calm down because it is one side war =)) someone starts it with their unique rule and basically, the rule to win the war is advantages for himself =)) We have 44 members with differentiation in TS and more, he just attacks weak member to get score (which set by him also =)) ) and avoid to fight with our fleets and troops. I don't think we should focus on him too much. Just banish him when he bites our neighbor members <3
  • I saw a lot of TM's member said PHX have 80K general total points But I want show what I can see from PHX, TM, SYN, MM, etc.

    1/ SYN
    - Member: 23
    - Scientists (Average points): 25,574 (They have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 3,603

    2/ TM
    - Member: 13
    - Scientists (Average points): 30,613 (you have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 3,289

    3/ MM
    - Member: 20
    - Scientists (Average points): 22,675 (They have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 2,757

    4/ PHX
    - Member: 44
    - Scientists (Average points): 8,051 (They have a lot of Spearman, Hoplite, Slinger, Archer, Ram, Catapult)
    - Generous (Average points): 1,745

    Generous 1745*2 = 3484 < 3603 (SYN)
    Scientists 30,613 (TM) / 8051 (PHX) = 3.8

    When I farm barbarian I have 1k3 generous you can see 1300* 44 = 57200
    76.000 - 57.200 = 18.800 Maybe when they have problem with 200 ship of charles or more like last topic. They builded more their troops and ships from 1k3 to 1k7 that is ok.

    You can see a difference, right. If you sanck attack you will have a lot of points to win, good luck DLOI (TM).

    Total points ??? Don't make me laugh. When PHX began they have about 50 memmber but now they have 44 in the future maybe they have 30 or 20 member like your allicene. Who will win ? I don't care.

    IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF MEMBER YOU WILL HAVE HIGHT TOTAL POINT. The total point don't say your alliance is strong, They say you have a lot of member in your clan.

    IF TM have 44 members may be: 3,289 * 44 = 144716 general poins highter than SYN :))

    You said they have Vanapagan, no kiding, 1 (or 2 or 3) people can protect 41 - 43 member when you snack attack to find points
  • My hand is sore from the face slapping every time i open this thread, good work Dark lord. What baffles me is that nobody you are fighting against has the slightest clue how to catch or beat you. It is like the nursery class before IK tactics 101.

    This is the true legacy of legal multi s i feel. Used to force us to think outside the box to survive and grow, now just box yourself in with zerg and multis.

    Either way, when i start to drop off again i will revisit this thread for the face slap to keep me awake again
  • satanas wrote:

    My hand is sore from the face slapping every time i open this thread, good work Dark lord. What baffles me is that nobody you are fighting against has the slightest clue how to catch or beat you. It is like the nursery class before IK tactics 101.

    This is the true legacy of legal multi s i feel. Used to force us to think outside the box to survive and grow, now just box yourself in with zerg and multis.

    Either way, when i start to drop off again i will revisit this thread for the face slap to keep me awake again
    yeah I think this is the worse thing I've ever seen on ikariam. Makes me want to quit to be honest. They have a guy with high science. But there to stupid to think if we help this guy get a black market we can all have balloons and morts. The fact is we are all on a level playing field. Our small members have morts because we are not stupid.

    I think any other alliance other than PHX knows how they would kill a lone player other than PHX.

    They can moan about average science but that's nothing when you have 1 member with 30k science. Just poor leadership poor communication.

    They say about only attacking weak players but if DLol has no generals he can't hit them.


    E.9 wrote:

    I saw a lot of TM's member said PHX have 80K general total points But I want show what I can see from PHX, TM, SYN, MM, etc.

    1/ SYN
    - Member: 23
    - Scientists (Average points): 25,574 (They have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 3,603

    2/ TM
    - Member: 13
    - Scientists (Average points): 30,613 (you have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 3,289

    3/ MM
    - Member: 20
    - Scientists (Average points): 22,675 (They have mortar, gyrocopter, balloon,...)
    - Generous (Average points): 2,757

    4/ PHX
    - Member: 44
    - Scientists (Average points): 8,051 (They have a lot of Spearman, Hoplite, Slinger, Archer, Ram, Catapult)
    - Generous (Average points): 1,745

    Generous 1745*2 = 3484 < 3603 (SYN)
    Scientists 30,613 (TM) / 8051 (PHX) = 3.8

    When I farm barbarian I have 1k3 generous you can see 1300* 44 = 57200
    76.000 - 57.200 = 18.800 Maybe when they have problem with 200 ship of charles or more like last topic. They builded more their troops and ships from 1k3 to 1k7 that is ok.

    You can see a difference, right. If you sanck attack you will have a lot of points to win, good luck DLOI (TM).

    Total points ??? Don't make me laugh. When PHX began they have about 50 memmber but now they have 44 in the future maybe they have 30 or 20 member like your allicene. Who will win ? I don't care.

    IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF MEMBER YOU WILL HAVE HIGHT TOTAL POINT. The total point don't say your alliance is strong, They say you have a lot of member in your clan.

    IF TM have 44 members may be: 3,289 * 44 = 144716 general poins highter than SYN :))

    You said they have Vanapagan, no kiding, 1 (or 2 or 3) people can protect 41 - 43 member when you snack attack to find points
    I'm going to shout a little now.

    GET VANAPAGAN TO BUILD A BLACK MARKET. AROUND LEVEL 12 YOU CAN SELL MORTS. SO F EASY TO DO. THEN YOUR WHOLE STUPID ALLIANCE CAN HAVE THEM.

    HOWEVER I BET YOU WILL LOSE THEM MORTS SO QUICK AND YOU WILL LOSE EVEN WORSE AS YOU GUYS ARE THAT STUPID YOU PROBABLY DONT BUILD SWORDS OR HIDE BEHIND LEVEL 2 WALLS.

    IF I HEAR SCIENCE AS AN EXCUSE AGAIN IM GOING TO BUILD THE BIGGEST ARMY AND KILL YOUR WHOLE ALLIANCE TILL YOU STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN STUPID.

    DRIVING ME INSANE MAN
  • vietnamconghoa wrote:

    Dear all PHX's members,
    Please calm down because it is one side war =)) someone starts it with their unique rule and basically, the rule to win the war is advantages for himself =)) We have 44 members with differentiation in TS and more, he just attacks weak member to get score (which set by him also =)) ) and avoid to fight with our fleets and troops. I don't think we should focus on him too much. Just banish him when he bites our neighbor members <3
    Can you not read? I've already told you I'm attacking ALL your members, look, look closely at this, this is your highest score member

    Battle for Põrgu Kristal

    Battle for Põrgu Kristal
    (28.06.2017 13:45:15)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from GL-04
    vs
    Vanapagan[PHX] from Põrgu Kristal

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-1
    Offensive points..........................2.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................50
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: Vanapagan[PHX]

    20 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.

    734 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:30:15)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:45:08)

    Vanapagan[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.




    Had their army been in that town I would have fought and killed it. Don't say I'm only going after your low score members because it just isn't true.

    And in regards to science score I don't have the tech of the stuff I use! As Tesco said, I got it off friends, I don't have the tech for balloons and I've only just got mortars, the mortars I'm using are not mine!

    Don't try and blame your ineptitude on any part of my score because vanapagan and your alliance as a whole has more than me in all regards! That means I should be the one who is being out-teched!

    Scores so far:
    DLoI: 4106.9
    PHX: 784.6

    Anyway, I will visit more of you today, probably wipe out a few tiny armies while the rest of your troops run round in circles trying to figure out where my towns actually are...

    DLoI

  • Okay so I want to clear a few things up from the other thread about Tesco coming to attack you:

    1) I have NEVER changed my government, it has been set to Theocracy since as soon as I unlocked it and I have not switched it, I am aware of this trick but I have not used it against you AT ALL. I have simply escaped your blockades because you are fools and leave gaps out of which I can slip

    2) For the thousandth flipping time, I am not going to keep my army still when I see you are about to blockade the whole dam island! Only an idiot would stay still, so stop going on about me "running away"

    3) I would like to point out I have still only been attacked by 1 of your members

    Anyhow, I will kill more of you tonight, busy with mates today

    I have also killed 29 hops and 3 swords and lost 2 swords of my own which puts the scores on:
    DLoI: 4149.1
    PHX: 787.0

    DLoI

  • So I've been busy today with other matters, but I finally hunted Sleeping Dragon down, a slaughter ensued:

    Battle for Dragon Cliff

    Battle for Dragon Cliff
    (29.06.2017 23:55:32)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from devils own
    vs
    Sleeping Dragon[PHX] from Dragon Cliff

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-75)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-180)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................446(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-686.4
    Offensive points.........................1716 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................34320
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: Sleeping Dragon[PHX]

    752 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Dragon Cliff.

    As Sleeping Dragon[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.




    Perhaps you aught to have practiced some of that "running" you keep talking about?

    There were further casualties: 6 ram ships, 60 hops, 1 archer and 11 swords with no losses on my side. So the scores are:
    DLoI: 4966.2
    PHX: 787.0

    Which means we are now at the point where the difference between our scores is greater than my generals score, so you either have to raid stuff off me or kill my entire army, me rebuild and then you kill it again to stand any chance of winning...

    Not sure who to hunt next, perhaps the next person who moans about tech at me...

    DLoI

  • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    So I've been busy today with other matters, but I finally hunted Sleeping Dragon down, a slaughter ensued:

    Battle for Dragon Cliff

    Battle for Dragon Cliff

    (29.06.2017 23:55:32)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from devils own

    vs

    Sleeping Dragon[PHX] from Dragon Cliff


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-75)

    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-180)

    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)

    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)

    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)

    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

    Swordsman.............................446(-0) - .............................................

    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................

    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................

    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................

    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-686.4

    Offensive points.........................1716 - Defence points..............................0

    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................34320

    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]


    Losers: Sleeping Dragon[PHX]


    752 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Dragon Cliff.


    As Sleeping Dragon[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.





    Perhaps you aught to have practiced some of that "running" you keep talking about?

    There were further casualties: 6 ram ships, 60 hops, 1 archer and 11 swords with no losses on my side. So the scores are:
    DLoI: 4966.2
    PHX: 787.0

    Which means we are now at the point where the difference between our scores is greater than my generals score, so you either have to raid stuff off me or kill my entire army, me rebuild and then you kill it again to stand any chance of winning...

    Not sure who to hunt next, perhaps the next person who moans about tech at me...

    DLoI
    Whatever, no one takes care of you anymore. We are almost in high presssure of work and do not have much time to play with you.
  • Nobody needs to care for me, you only need to fear what I can do! On the subject of which:

    Battle for Leonidiae

    Battle for Leonidiae
    (30.06.2017 14:00:23)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Icarus
    vs
    Emma[PHX] from Leonidiae

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Hoplite..............................23(-123)
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - Steam Giant...........................22(-36)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-395.4
    Offensive points........................988.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................19770
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: Emma[PHX]

    754 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Leonidiae.

    Emma[PHX]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.




    Battle for LaPolisDeMafume

    Battle for LaPolisDeMafume
    (30.06.2017 15:08:04)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Leonidiae
    vs
    ElBon_Petilla[PHX] from LaPolisDeMafume

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................130(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-199.8
    Offensive points........................499.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................9990
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: ElBon_Petilla[PHX]

    The town LaPolisDeMafume has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]. The following resources have been stolen: 30,000

    ElBon_Petilla[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.




    As well as killing 4 catapults and 15 hops sent by Yalsin in an attack with no losses. That's also 300 points from all the lovely sulphur so the total scores are:
    DLoI: 5927.2
    PHX: 787.0

    I've got more targets lined up for today so long as they don't run away

    DLoI

  • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    vietnamconghoa wrote:

    Dear all PHX's members,
    Please calm down because it is one side war =)) someone starts it with their unique rule and basically, the rule to win the war is advantages for himself =)) We have 44 members with differentiation in TS and more, he just attacks weak member to get score (which set by him also =)) ) and avoid to fight with our fleets and troops. I don't think we should focus on him too much. Just banish him when he bites our neighbor members <3
    Can you not read? I've already told you I'm attacking ALL your members, look, look closely at this, this is your highest score member
    Battle for Põrgu Kristal



    Battle for Põrgu Kristal


    (28.06.2017 13:45:15)


    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from GL-04


    vs


    Vanapagan[PHX] from Põrgu Kristal





    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)


    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)


    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)


    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................


    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................


    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................


    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................


    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................


    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................


    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................


    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-1


    Offensive points..........................2.5 - Defence points..............................0


    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................50


    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]





    Losers: Vanapagan[PHX]





    20 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.





    734 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.





    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:30:15)





    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:45:08)





    Vanapagan[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.












    Had their army been in that town I would have fought and killed it. Don't say I'm only going after your low score members because it just isn't true.

    And in regards to science score I don't have the tech of the stuff I use! As Tesco said, I got it off friends, I don't have the tech for balloons and I've only just got mortars, the mortars I'm using are not mine!

    Don't try and blame your ineptitude on any part of my score because vanapagan and your alliance as a whole has more than me in all regards! That means I should be the one who is being out-teched!

    Scores so far:
    DLoI: 4106.9
    PHX: 784.6

    Anyway, I will visit more of you today, probably wipe out a few tiny armies while the rest of your troops run round in circles trying to figure out where my towns actually are...

    DLoI
    They attack you run, You attack them run. Nice war. :D
  • E.9 wrote:

    DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    vietnamconghoa wrote:

    Dear all PHX's members,
    Please calm down because it is one side war =)) someone starts it with their unique rule and basically, the rule to win the war is advantages for himself =)) We have 44 members with differentiation in TS and more, he just attacks weak member to get score (which set by him also =)) ) and avoid to fight with our fleets and troops. I don't think we should focus on him too much. Just banish him when he bites our neighbor members <3
    Can you not read? I've already told you I'm attacking ALL your members, look, look closely at this, this is your highest score member
    Battle for Põrgu Kristal



    Battle for Põrgu Kristal


    (28.06.2017 13:45:15)


    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from GL-04


    vs


    Vanapagan[PHX] from Põrgu Kristal





    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)


    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)


    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)


    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................


    Swordsman.............................448(-0) - .............................................


    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................


    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................


    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................


    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................


    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................


    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-1


    Offensive points..........................2.5 - Defence points..............................0


    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................50


    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]





    Losers: Vanapagan[PHX]





    20 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.





    734 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Põrgu Kristal.





    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:30:15)





    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.06.2017 13:45:08)





    Vanapagan[PHX]'s army has been completely destroyed.












    Had their army been in that town I would have fought and killed it. Don't say I'm only going after your low score members because it just isn't true.

    And in regards to science score I don't have the tech of the stuff I use! As Tesco said, I got it off friends, I don't have the tech for balloons and I've only just got mortars, the mortars I'm using are not mine!

    Don't try and blame your ineptitude on any part of my score because vanapagan and your alliance as a whole has more than me in all regards! That means I should be the one who is being out-teched!

    Scores so far:
    DLoI: 4106.9
    PHX: 784.6

    Anyway, I will visit more of you today, probably wipe out a few tiny armies while the rest of your troops run round in circles trying to figure out where my towns actually are...

    DLoI
    They attack you run, You attack them run. Nice war. :D
    Not quite, they don't attack me and when I attack them... they die...
    They have yet to send an actual army at my towns

    Scores so far:
    DLoI: 5927.2
    PHX: 787.0

    DLoI

  • Finally! Somebody in PHX is showing some bravery! ENDO attacked the force I sent to occupy his town, he didn't win but I respect the fact he actually tried to fight me unlike the rest of you spineless fools (except battleship1992).

    Battle for H2S04

    Battle for H2S04
    (30.06.2017 19:48:20)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Sibirgrad
    vs
    ENDO[PHX] from H2S04, Plytinė

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................380(-55) - Hoplite..............................28(-193)
    Gyrocopter.............................54(-0) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-3)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................20(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................45(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................47(-2)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................69(-0)
    Swordsman............................312(-92) - Swordsman............................87(-128)
    Steam Giant...........................126(-0) - Steam Giant...........................40(-25)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Cook....................................9(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................17(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-193.2 - Generals...............................-755.1
    Offensive points......................1887.75 - Defence points............................483
    Damage Received..........................9660 - Damage Received.........................37755
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: ENDO[PHX]

    588 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town H2S04.

    380 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town H2S04.

    ENDO[PHX]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (30.06.2017 19:03:55)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2017 19:18:20)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2017 19:33:20)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2017 19:44:17)

    ENDO[PHX]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their number of casualties was much larger than that of their enemy.

    ENDO[PHX]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.




    Battle for Plytinė

    Battle for Plytinė
    (01.07.2017 1:27:23)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from Ngọc Trinh 5
    vs
    ENDO[PHX] from Plytinė

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-20)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................45(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-47)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-69)
    Swordsman............................279(-33) - Swordsman..............................0(-87)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-27)
    Steam Giant...........................125(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-40)
    Cook....................................9(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................17(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-39.6 - Generals...............................-665.6
    Offensive points.........................1664 - Defence points.............................99
    Damage Received..........................1980 - Damage Received.........................33280
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    Losers: ENDO[PHX]

    483 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Plytinė.

    17 units from DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] are maintaining occupation of town Plytinė.

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 0:57:23)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 1:12:23)

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 1:21:11)

    As ENDO[PHX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.




    Ultimately though, after a lot of chasing, his brave men were destroyed

    As well as all of this I have killed: 4 ram ships, 10 flame ships, 10 catapult ships, 2 hops and 2 spearmen and lost 2 hops

    So that brings the total scores to:
    DLoI: 7499.5
    PHX: 1022.6

    So I'm back up to damage ratio of 88%. I have more targets lined up for tomorrow so we'll see how that goes ;)

    DLoI

  • Ahh at long last! PHX have actually managed to do something! Popping a fireship pack to trap me then all attacking. Good job, shame it took you a week to get your act together.

    Battle for oLuHunh

    Battle for oLuHunh
    (01.07.2017 19:25:08)
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from LupangPinangako
    vs
    VietNamCongHoa[PHX] from Da-nang, Can-tho, Sai-gon, Windspeed[PHX] from Fresora Crystal, battleship1992[PHX] from Rimini, Sulbate, Be sil u[PHX] from oLuHunh

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite.............................239(-161) - Hoplite.............................930(-132)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................35(-7)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman...........................374(-120) - Swordsman...........................430(-120)
    Gyrocopter............................38(-22) - Gyrocopter............................88(-42)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................24(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................24(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-540.4 - Generals...............................-512.2
    Offensive points.......................1280.5 - Defence points...........................1351
    Damage Received.........................27020 - Damage Received.........................25610
    Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: battleship1992[PHX], Be sil u[PHX], VietNamCongHoa[PHX], Windspeed[PHX]

    Losers: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

    37 units from Be sil u[PHX] are protecting the town of oLuHunh.

    459 of battleship1992[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    505 of battleship1992[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    50 of battleship1992[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    18 of battleship1992[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    178 of VietNamCongHoa[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    50 of VietNamCongHoa[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    149 of VietNamCongHoa[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    215 of Windspeed[PHX]'s units are stationed in oLuHunh.

    battleship1992[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 19:10:08)

    battleship1992[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 19:13:15)

    VietNamCongHoa[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 19:19:05)

    Windspeed[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 19:23:00)

    As DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    I killed 27 fire ships and lost 2 steam rams as well so that puts the total scores on:

    DLoI: 8179.1
    PHX: 1611.0

    Looks like I'll have to do a spot of rebuilding before I strike again!

    DLoI