DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I am once more impressed, you've at least partly redeemed yourselves, well battleship1992 and jetaime have at least.
    Timed to strike 3 seconds after my forces regrouped I'm suitably impressed. You deserve this victory:

Battle for LupangPinangako

Battle for LupangPinangako
    (01.07.2017 20:55:11)
    VietNamCongHoa[PHX] from oLuHunh, battleship1992[PHX] from oLuHunh, Jetaime from Kennen Sulfur
    vs
    DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] from DarkCitadel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................50(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0)
    Swordsman...........................190(-240) - Swordsman...........................134(-240)
    Hoplite.............................443(-240) - Hoplite..............................81(-158)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................111(-29)
    Gyrocopter............................68(-20) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-38)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    Doctor.................................54(-0) - Doctor..................................3(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Archer.................................50(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-674 - Generals.................................-784
    Offensive points.........................1960 - Defence points...........................1685
    Damage Received.........................33700 - Damage Received.........................39200
    Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: battleship1992[PHX], Jetaime, VietNamCongHoa[PHX]

Losers: DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]

550 units from battleship1992[PHX] are maintaining occupation of town LupangPinangako.

359 units from VietNamCongHoa[PHX] are maintaining occupation of town LupangPinangako.

60 units from Jetaime are maintaining occupation of town LupangPinangako.

battleship1992[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 20:40:11)

VietNamCongHoa[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 20:40:13)

Jetaime's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 20:47:46)

battleship1992[PHX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.07.2017 20:55:11)

As DarkLord of ICE[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DarkLord of ICE[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Of course you'll need to do better to win the war as you haven't managed to kill my expensive units, guns and mortars. But I'm glad that some of you in PHX at least possess some tactical knowledge

Scores are now:
    DLoI: 8853.1
    PHX: 2395

That's a damage percent of 79% now

DLoI

• I thought today we can end this war by a big battle.
    It's meaningless when all strategic plans to trap you in were broken just for 1 surrender click.

Anyway, good job DLol, you won this war.
    4 of us left PHX yesterday. See you in another battle!

Jetaime.
  • battleship1992 wrote:

We leave PHX tomorrow, so the rest of the war hope you could find someone else to have fun with.
    hope to see u around not in near future, we return to daily mode to growth
    Ha ha I imagine I will, without you two and without Sleeping Dragon I feel the rest of the alliance will be helpless. Still, somebody else might yet surprise me in these last couple of days.

Thank you, but as has already been expressed here and on the other thread, I'm a lone man, I win by picking my battles, not blindly fighting.
    Who else left? Just so that I don't attack them by accident

Scores are now:

DLoI

• LoL it is so amazing when we can fight the great battle when on the way of leaving PHX. Just for showing DLoI that PHX has a group of warriors and finally you found them. It was lucky for you in the first time of visiting division 4 because it was far away from our towns but it not as lucky as in the second time.
    Anyway, you are the great player with skilled statics. We do not regret to stay until 2am to fight with you. Hope you have the great vacation with your gf

Regards
  • vietnamconghoa wrote:

LoL it is so amazing when we can fight the great battle when on the way of leaving PHX. Just for showing DLoI that PHX has a group of warriors and finally you found them. It was lucky for you in the first time of visiting division 4 because it was far away from our towns but it not as lucky as in the second time.
    Anyway, you are the great player with skilled statics. We do not regret to stay until 2am to fight with you. Hope you have the great vacation with your gf

Regards
    Ha ha, indeed, a shame you didn't pull this off earlier in the war, might have made the whole thing more interesting. Nonetheless, good show tonight, I'm glad I got to fight a real battle before the end.
    Thank you, in regards to both my tactics and my holiday. I hope you find somewhere better to go after PHX.
    As you are all leaving attacks we make against each other will now no longer count to the war, so I won't get my chance for revenge ;) but neither will I attack this area

Scores are now:

DLoI

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

We leave PHX tomorrow, so the rest of the war hope you could find someone else to have fun with.
    Ha ha I imagine I will, without you two and without Sleeping Dragon I feel the rest of the alliance will be helpless. Still, somebody else might yet surprise me in these last couple of days.
    Thank you, but as has already been expressed here and on the other thread, I'm a lone man, I win by picking my battles, not blindly fighting.

Scores are now:

DLoI

Don't worry, by the time your scattered troops comeback to your town, all of us have already left PHX.
    And 24h leaving-process is suck, too.
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

Ha ha I imagine I will, without you two and without Sleeping Dragon I feel the rest of the alliance will be helpless. Still, somebody else might yet surprise me in these last couple of days.Thank you, but as has already been expressed here and on the other thread, I'm a lone man, I win by picking my battles, not blindly fighting.

Scores are now:

DLoI
    Don't worry, by the time your scattered troops comeback to your town, all of us have already left PHX.
    And 24h leaving-process is suck, too.
    Heh heh, not that you would have been able to kill them anyway ;)

Indeed, although I guess it's there for a reason. Anyway, good luck in whatever you do next and well done on your victory tonight, if not in the war overall

Scores are now:

DLoI

• boards ban me for this message if you want.

WHAT A :censored: EMBARRASING SERVER THIS IS. 3RD PLACE CRY WHEN 1 PERSON COME FOR THEM. OH WE ARE STILL GROWING PLEASE DONT HIT ME. :censored: . 4TH PLACE ARE A BUNCH OF LEECHERS AND CANT FIGHT. 5TH PLACE WELL WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THEM OTHER THAN LOOK AT PREVIOUS WAR. 6TH PLACE INACTIVE, BANNED OR VMODED. 7TH PLACE FEED OF AMBRO AND DO NOTHING.

WHY ARE WE EVEN BOTHERING? STAFF START A NEW SERVER :censored: ALL IS HAPPENING. TOP TWO CANT HAVE ANY WARS WITHOUT PEOPLE CRYING. EVERYONE ELSE DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY. AND THEY WONT LEARN ANYTHING BECUASE THEY ARE BEING LEAD BY IDIOTS.

Tea I think are somewhat respectful alliance and I do think they will improve. But other than that Jesus. Roll on next server get me away from waking my head against the wall every day playing this peace of :censored: garbage server.

PS PHX if any of your members are smart you would leave and try get in with an experienced leader who can actually help you become a player. What a joke. Never seen anything this bad in 8? Years of playing.

Rant over Peace out

Edit - Inappropriate Content Removed - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Well, this war could be much more interesting if you attacked div 4 first (or we were near your cap).
    We, div 4, pumped Crystal for 1 member to research mortal quickly and sell us 3 weeks ago (Yes, we did prepare for this period when every alliance trying to prove themselves). If you left the battlefield 1 round later then your entire SGs would be destroyed by 2x mortals coming in the next wave.

And we all know that if we don't fight this hard, other alliances such as OLYMP will raid us soon. But some retarded still want to play farmville and even ask us why we don't avoid and leave him (Dlol) alone.

It's meaningless for div 4 to bring 300 navy fleets and over 2k troops to an area where 12h far away to try to trap Dlol but almost noone in those area replied to our call. They only moaned when Dlol came.

And that why most of us are leaving PHX.
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

Well, this war could be much more interesting if you attacked div 4 first (or we were near your cap).
    We, div 4, pumped Crystal for 1 member to research mortal quickly and sell us 3 weeks ago (Yes, we did prepare for this period when every alliance trying to prove themselves). If you left the battlefield 1 round later then your entire SGs would be destroyed by 2x mortals coming in the next wave.

And we all know that if we don't fight this hard, other alliances such as OLYMP will raid us soon. But some retarded still want to play farmville and even ask us why we don't avoid and leave him (Dlol) alone.

It's meaningless for div 4 to bring 300 navy fleets and over 2k troops to an area where 12h far away to try to trap Dlol but almost noone in those area replied to our call. They only moaned when Dlol came.

Olymp? Who said we are going to raid you lol?
    Anyway, I think there is espionage mission for tracking fleet movements, with smart usage of it, you should have catched him easily...
    Good job to DLoI, Tesco calm down haha, it will be better
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

Well, this war could be much more interesting if you attacked div 4 first (or we were near your cap).

Well I can't blame you for that, it seems whilst most of my mockery of PHX was well deserved that there were at least a few decent players still around. Nonetheless the others might be about to have a hard time ;)
    Scores are now:

DLoI

• Oh what a pathetic display from those who remain in PHX!

I'm back on the offensive and instead of standing and fighting 3 adjacent members of PHX have all fled. You could have probably taken me if you'd all put your armies in one place! But no, and to top it all off instead of standing and fighting DNinh just hit vacation mode to stop any more of his men dying!

It does indeed seem that anybody of worth has left the alliance

Kills have been: 2 ram ships, 6 fire ships, 11 catapult ships and 6 rocket ships, to the losses of 7 swords and 2 SGs on my side as I trapped DNinh

Scores are now:
    DLoI: 9138.7
    PHX: 2415.8

Hopefully I'll get some more kills, then I shall issue one final challenge to PHX this evening, not that I think the spineless fools who are left will accept

DLoI

• PAY ATTENTION PHX!!! I want to make this interesting:

We are in the last 24 hours of the war so I shall issue you a final challenge!

Come, face me! Bring the fight to me! I will have troops and lootable resources in my capital the DarkCitadel 47:52 as of approximately 9:00 server time tomorrow (ie when my troops have returned from fighting this evening)
    Fight me if you dare! Prove to me and the rest of the watching server that you have some backbone and strength, else accept your place in ignominy and disgrace as the alliance that was destroyed by 1 man!
    I want to see you do what you have not yet managed, bring the fight to me. You have no excuse now, you have from now until 18:00 server time tomorrow to prepare yourselves and to attack. Ignoring my challenge will result in me, and presumably the rest of the server, laughing at your failure to beat me.

I will send this message to as many of you in game as I can. Let none have an excuse for their failings and may there be one final battle.

DarkLord of the Iron Claw Empire

• Pathetic!

I told you where my army was along with all my lootable resources and nobody came to attack me, not one! Those left in PHX don't even deserve the rank of 5th alliance on this server!

So the war is over I have unquestionably won!

Before the end I killed 15 hops, 3 spearmen and looted 22576 res with my 20 SG and mortars I had out, whilst the rest of my army waited patiently for the cowards who never came...

So the final scores are:
    DLoI: 9484.9
    PHX: 3185.0

A damage ratio of 75% to 25%
    I think we have proved from this that, aside from battleship1992 and his little group, PHX have no idea how to fight as a team, no idea how to build an army and no desire to do anything but play farmville on this server!
    I had hoped that this would prove a challenge for me, taking on a whole alliance by myself, but clearly not, still I've had fun!

I'm going on holiday tomorrow so this is the end of this. The war is over, points will no longer be scored and while this doesn't mean I'm not going to attack PHX, I won't be hunting you... for now...

The DarkLord of the Iron Claw Empire has triumphed!