WeGiveYou (-PH) vs Z Eternal Ally (TEA)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -PH and TEA War is on halt because of negotiations on going: starting 02.07.2017

ALL ATTACKS OF -PH ARE HALTED

Terms and Conditions of -PH (DEMANDS) to end the WAR:

1. -PH will give 3 Days to Deizel to Upgrade his temple.
    2. Assign Priest Immediately before Peace will be given.
    3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. TEA must donate at all cost.
    4. -PH will be declared the winner of the war.

All Attacks on both parties will be cease after all demands were met.
    If TEA will not meet the demand imposed by -PH, attacks on TEA will continue.

WeGiveYou
    [-PH]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEA demands :

1- i will upgrade the temple to level 15 and assign priest , but i need 1 month of peace from -ph player to do so .

2- u can not tell the lower player to make donation as the bigger player can do so let see if the player like nomore is from the 50 player over all can donate 3000 wood in a day for miracle and other luxury i can not say to lower player that is in the 100 to 200 over all to do the same . ( but i'm in for discussion about the donation because it will help the 2 alliance and it should be solved by diplomat if any player does not donate . )

3- i need the 2 month that they have take from us to be peaceful again , so we can grow .
    4- they can not say " Attacks on both sides after the Agreement will be between members not between alliances " peace is peace as a alliance and as a members between alliances .

5- is they accept i will start to assign priest to the temple and in the 1 month period the temple will be upgradet to lev 15 . ( but i need a peace treaty to be sure before i act )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DEIZEL WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!
  • I guest we have a stubborn, arrogant and WORST leader here:

-PH Demands

1. -PH will give 3 Days to Deizel to Upgrade his temple.
    2. Assign Priest Immediately before Peace will be given.
    3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. TEA must donate at all cost.
    4. -PH will be declared the winner of the war.

TEA respond :

1- need one month to upgrade .
    2- ok by me , i will assign priest .
    3-i thing we can do that , maybe not fair but it can be done .
    4- hell no let the war continue .

addition .
    5- were is our 2 month of peace that we have ask for ?

in the end , they don't want to solve it
    so endless war it's .
  • PEACE with TEA progression:

1. -PH will give Deizel 7 Days to upgrade his temple which is suitable for Miracle to level up.
    2. Deizel must assign Priest immediately.
    3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns.
    4. No winner will be declared
  • RadeonIntel wrote:

PEACE with TEA progression:

1. -PH will give Deizel 7 Days to upgrade his temple which is suitable for Miracle to level up.
    as for number 3 - i can not ask a smaller player to donate like a big player , we have told about that .

and what about the peace between our 2 alliance ?

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • RadeonIntel wrote:

PEACE with TEA progression:

7 days to upgrade a temple? Jesus you guys are kind what levels his town halls? You can do 1-15 rapid like 2 days
  • At First our demand for upgrading his temple is only 3 days. Then he send another proposal of 1 month to upgrade his temple. But we did not agree to that term so Nomore decided to make it 7 days for both parties to agree on the terms.

We let Deizel choose for Peace Treaty

1 month - No winner
    2 months - [-PH] wins the war

but deizel choose 1 month. Yesterday I also contacted their diplomat and send our demands with the same content. And send me these reply

Hello,

Those terms sound acceptable. But it'll be a peace treaty for 2 months instead, I think that sounds quite fair. What do you think?

Regards,
    Echo

I don't know what will we accept because of two contradicting statements of their leader and Diplomat
  • i have do number 2. Deizel must assign Priest immediately.

so are we on for the peace treaty for one month ?

like i have told u when i will receive the peace treaty i will start the upgrade for the temple .

Z eternal ally.
  • as we have talk they ask to assign priest and i have , but i have ask them for one month peace treaty and after the one month they can cancel it and i have told @RadeonIntel that when they will send the peace treaty i will start level up the temple .

so till now they have not send the peace treaty . as for me i have saved my word and make my part , i thing they have to do there part by sending the treaty .

Z eternal ally.
  • the treaty should be close , the war has ended .

and the conflict have been solved by diplomacy .

dear , -GO- please close the treaty .

thank you .

Z eternal ally.
  • Deizel wrote:

the treaty should be close , the war has ended .

and the conflict have been solved by diplomacy .

dear , -GO- please close the treaty .

thank you .
    I will need the declaring side to confirm that this war is over before the thread can be closed.

Alternatively - 7 days pass and no CR has been posted and then this thread can be closed.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support