RIP MM & idea to stay active

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • RIP MM & idea to stay active

      Hated by a lot. Like by a few. But love or hate they were the ones who made the early game interesting. Shame they went the way they did.

      However where there is an end there is a beginning, and sure enough some other alliances are stepping up the fight to keep this server active.

      Hopefully soon we we'll have enough alliances to start that tournament ;) maybe we could do a new style of tournament. Maybe do teams of 3. Don't have to be from the same alliance could be any. We could do it as a free for all or a table. Each week you face another team of 3.

      Let me know if interested. We get 5 teams of 3 we can have some fun
    • Tesco wrote:

      liamse22 wrote:

      Although the server is pretty young still, as new peeps are still coming in a lot of new alliances will be born
      4 months old mate. The last 2 servers only lasted 3 months each. This is nearing the end of its life
      Why people leave servers? More I progress I find it more enjoyable to play...
      Shame if Eunomia dies before September when I can return playing it more...
    • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      Tesco wrote:

      liamse22 wrote:

      Although the server is pretty young still, as new peeps are still coming in a lot of new alliances will be born
      4 months old mate. The last 2 servers only lasted 3 months each. This is nearing the end of its life
      Why people leave servers? More I progress I find it more enjoyable to play...Shame if Eunomia dies before September when I can return playing it more...
      depends if they bring out a new server. More people will go join the new server killing this one. My problem is with this server is there is to much inexperience players so for the people at the top it's abit boring. If the server goes on for a while maybe others will grow into the server and make it more enjoyable for everyone. But at the moment we are bullying 3rd place alliances just by sending an attack and that's just not fun.
    • Tesco wrote:


      depends if they bring out a new server. More people will go join the new server killing this one. My problem is with this server is there is to much inexperience players so for the people at the top it's abit boring. If the server goes on for a while maybe others will grow into the server and make it more enjoyable for everyone. But at the moment we are bullying 3rd place alliances just by sending an attack and that's just not fun.
      Honestly, players have to play for some time to learn about the game... As well more bullying, more likely they will learn faster. For me, starting on new server again would be boring and I probably wouldnt start again... I think the strongest players on server tend to leave for new server when it is out, correct me if I am wrong (experienced with other similiar games). Also, if you top alliances are patient enough, server will grow big and strong...
      This is all my opinion, I might be wrong.
    • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

      Tesco wrote:

      depends if they bring out a new server. More people will go join the new server killing this one. My problem is with this server is there is to much inexperience players so for the people at the top it's abit boring. If the server goes on for a while maybe others will grow into the server and make it more enjoyable for everyone. But at the moment we are bullying 3rd place alliances just by sending an attack and that's just not fun.
      Honestly, players have to play for some time to learn about the game... As well more bullying, more likely they will learn faster. For me, starting on new server again would be boring and I probably wouldnt start again... I think the strongest players on server tend to leave for new server when it is out, correct me if I am wrong (experienced with other similiar games). Also, if you top alliances are patient enough, server will grow big and strong...This is all my opinion, I might be wrong.
      sadly in all my time playing servers only get worse after a new server. I've adapted my playing style because of it.

      I have never played any games like this. I basically learnt by joining alliances and forever adapting to what I have learnt.

      I use to be a bob the builder and not have a clue about army navy or anything. But you talk to bigger players and they teach you how to wave and how to build an army and you grow with that. Ikariam is simple and I would be happy to give people advice.

      To me if you know how to build you learn your ratios for hops to swords or what not it's easy. (And currently proving that doesn't matter what troops you have if you have the right ratio you can successed).

      When a new server starts I try something new every time and that's what I like about starting again. Things change in the game. Or you learn faster ways to build. Maybe you want to play navy or army. I've said it many times to people I don't build museums. But I figured out that they were hurting me on a previous server. So this server I adapted and build winepresses instead. And I think after I've talked to people on why I did this they have agreed. Ofc this isn't for everyone.

      The only reason to stay on a server is to get to more late game if you're slower getting there. To me playing server to server is the way you have to play but I'm not everyone