Warning to PHX

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • bytehead wrote:

    and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you?

    Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight.

    Its really easy for you guys to declare a war to us, you have the resources that you need, unlike to us every single piece of reso is vital. Also, DLoI once saw our allies coming to him, he simply click change govt. And the magic of disappearing begins.

    Why not do it with other alliance? Why PHX? Is this the doing of pro player? Bullying our ALLY is not fun though.
    buddy, if I am not mistaken you sre PHX, let me tell you something, You are THE THIRD BIGGEST ALLIANCE,and if the third biggest alliance cant and wont even try to defend itself, you should remain the third alliance, but from the end of the list. You talk of growth, I have returned to playing the game almost a month ago and the first thing I see is a warm welcome from tesco and Deadly, so if you need some tips JUST ASK, THEY ARE NICE.

    oh one last thing about the growth thing, I am in an isolated island with no one to help withing a 5 island radius, and I reached 5k in a month and I will be reaching 20k by the end of july if the progress doesnt stop, btw I dont use ambro, I only have a barb town. So dont talk about progress as if ur moving on, you should have improved your defenses from day one.

    Sorry if I sound rude but it is the harsh truth
  • As someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty of ways to defeat a stronger player (raid boss, in this case DLoI ;)), you just need one player with the brain and knowledge and rest of the alliance/group to listen to him.
    If one alliance doesnt have atleast one who knows something about game and rest of 43 members who cant follow the simply tasks/mission given by the brain (player with the knowledge/the one who comes with a strategy), then question yourselves...

    I am not saying it is easy nor that it is hard. It just acquires brain usage...
    I would say that the espionage is the key component of this game for everything.
  • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

    As someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty of ways to defeat a stronger player (raid boss, in this case DLoI ;)), you just need one player with the brain and knowledge and rest of the alliance/group to listen to him.
    If one alliance doesnt have atleast one who knows something about game and rest of 43 members who cant follow the simply tasks/mission given by the brain (player with the knowledge/the one who comes with a strategy), then question yourselves...

    I am not saying it is easy nor that it is hard. It just acquires brain usage...
    I would say that the espionage is the key component of this game for everything.
    how about send a spy to my town instead of giving me advice? For you to see who's your talking with. Im inviting you my friend come on :). Its pretty clear that they want us to disband our ally. Challenging us to war with them in the middle of our growth? Are you guys preventing us to grow further? Why? Afraid of us?

    Well we dont have time to prove our selves, we're in top rank, sorry for that. Want to take us down? For what? This is nonsense, but i doubt you lot will accept this. So keep on bashing us. If thats what makes you feel satisfied. But PHX is PHX. We'll come to you guys, just wait.

    I feel sorry for hitting the top rank. Have fun on hunting us. You really did a great job incmaking us as the worst alliance in this server. You win i admit.

    Also if tesco or DLoI will come to my island. I'll definitely hit vmode :) i dont want to clash with you guys for now. As i said. Wait for us, and lets have a good fight.

    Congrats TM for winning this war.
  • bytehead wrote:

    Dzon Snijezni wrote:

    As someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty of ways to defeat a stronger player (raid boss, in this case DLoI ;)), you just need one player with the brain and knowledge and rest of the alliance/group to listen to him.
    If one alliance doesnt have atleast one who knows something about game and rest of 43 members who cant follow the simply tasks/mission given by the brain (player with the knowledge/the one who comes with a strategy), then question yourselves...

    I am not saying it is easy nor that it is hard. It just acquires brain usage...
    I would say that the espionage is the key component of this game for everything.
    how about send a spy to my town instead of giving me advice? For you to see who's your talking with. Im inviting you my friend come on :). Its pretty clear that they want us to disband our ally. Challenging us to war with them in the middle of our growth? Are you guys preventing us to grow further? Why? Afraid of us?
    Well we dont have time to prove our selves, we're in top rank, sorry for that. Want to take us down? For what? This is nonsense, but i doubt you lot will accept this. So keep on bashing us. If thats what makes you feel satisfied. But PHX is PHX. We'll come to you guys, just wait.

    I feel sorry for hitting the top rank. Have fun on hunting us. You really did a great job incmaking us as the worst alliance in this server. You win i admit.

    Also if tesco or DLoI will come to my island. I'll definitely hit vmode :) i dont want to clash with you guys for now. As i said. Wait for us, and lets have a good fight.

    Congrats TM for winning this war.
    In case you aren't aware, this is a war game, if your alliance is going is going to be the 3rd "best" alliance in the server you have to be ready to defend yourself from those who wish to prove that you are not! Saying "oh but we're growing" is a lame excuse, as I said, this is a war game not farmville.

    The very fact you are 3rd means that people will want to challenge you because the whole aim of this game is to make war and prove that you can beat your enemies.

    I would expect that the likes of TAU and -PH will want to fight you, to prove themselves. Likewise you have to be able to prove that you are worthy of being third, if not, people will just tear you apart... like me. There does not need to be a reason for war, or a reason for taking people down, war is it's own reason in this game. And if you are going to be the 3rd biggest alliance, you need to accept that and the fact that you will be challenged.

    DLoI

  • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    bytehead wrote:

    Dzon Snijezni wrote:

    As someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty of ways to defeat a stronger player (raid boss, in this case DLoI ;)), you just need one player with the brain and knowledge and rest of the alliance/group to listen to him.
    If one alliance doesnt have atleast one who knows something about game and rest of 43 members who cant follow the simply tasks/mission given by the brain (player with the knowledge/the one who comes with a strategy), then question yourselves...

    I am not saying it is easy nor that it is hard. It just acquires brain usage...
    I would say that the espionage is the key component of this game for everything.
    how about send a spy to my town instead of giving me advice? For you to see who's your talking with. Im inviting you my friend come on :). Its pretty clear that they want us to disband our ally. Challenging us to war with them in the middle of our growth? Are you guys preventing us to grow further? Why? Afraid of us?
    Well we dont have time to prove our selves, we're in top rank, sorry for that. Want to take us down? For what? This is nonsense, but i doubt you lot will accept this. So keep on bashing us. If thats what makes you feel satisfied. But PHX is PHX. We'll come to you guys, just wait.

    I feel sorry for hitting the top rank. Have fun on hunting us. You really did a great job incmaking us as the worst alliance in this server. You win i admit.

    Also if tesco or DLoI will come to my island. I'll definitely hit vmode :) i dont want to clash with you guys for now. As i said. Wait for us, and lets have a good fight.

    Congrats TM for winning this war.
    In case you aren't aware, this is a war game, if your alliance is going is going to be the 3rd "best" alliance in the server you have to be ready to defend yourself from those who wish to prove that you are not! Saying "oh but we're growing" is a lame excuse, as I said, this is a war game not farmville.

    The very fact you are 3rd means that people will want to challenge you because the whole aim of this game is to make war and prove that you can beat your enemies.

    I would expect that the likes of TAU and -PH will want to fight you, to prove themselves. Likewise you have to be able to prove that you are worthy of being third, if not, people will just tear you apart... like me. There does not need to be a reason for war, or a reason for taking people down, war is it's own reason in this game. And if you are going to be the 3rd biggest alliance, you need to accept that and the fact that you will be challenged.

    DLoI

    Take it from me man, we're 3rd because of our number, no big deal on that. So you really want to prove your worth and prove that we are weak? But im telling you, wait for us. We'll have a good match. Take my words, i'll challenge you on 1 on 1 dark lord of ice soon. You're pro right? Along with tesco? You guys are good, i have to admit it. You're hitting players who prefer ecomode.

    As i said, we dobt care who you attack. We're focusing in our growth, so that WE CAN TAKE YOU DOWN.. Too much bragging from you. Focusing on us.

    Yeah this is ikariam, war is in the air.. But why are you insisting that we're weak? Are you really afraid of us? ARE YOU REALLY AFRAID OF US? Dont want us to reach the level where we can handle you?

    As i said, we're growing now. Wait for us. And webhave war once were ready.
  • bytehead wrote:

    DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    bytehead wrote:

    Dzon Snijezni wrote:

    As someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty of ways to defeat a stronger player (raid boss, in this case DLoI ;)), you just need one player with the brain and knowledge and rest of the alliance/group to listen to him.
    If one alliance doesnt have atleast one who knows something about game and rest of 43 members who cant follow the simply tasks/mission given by the brain (player with the knowledge/the one who comes with a strategy), then question yourselves...

    I am not saying it is easy nor that it is hard. It just acquires brain usage...
    I would say that the espionage is the key component of this game for everything.
    how about send a spy to my town instead of giving me advice? For you to see who's your talking with. Im inviting you my friend come on :). Its pretty clear that they want us to disband our ally. Challenging us to war with them in the middle of our growth? Are you guys preventing us to grow further? Why? Afraid of us?Well we dont have time to prove our selves, we're in top rank, sorry for that. Want to take us down? For what? This is nonsense, but i doubt you lot will accept this. So keep on bashing us. If thats what makes you feel satisfied. But PHX is PHX. We'll come to you guys, just wait.

    I feel sorry for hitting the top rank. Have fun on hunting us. You really did a great job incmaking us as the worst alliance in this server. You win i admit.

    Also if tesco or DLoI will come to my island. I'll definitely hit vmode :) i dont want to clash with you guys for now. As i said. Wait for us, and lets have a good fight.

    Congrats TM for winning this war.
    In case you aren't aware, this is a war game, if your alliance is going is going to be the 3rd "best" alliance in the server you have to be ready to defend yourself from those who wish to prove that you are not! Saying "oh but we're growing" is a lame excuse, as I said, this is a war game not farmville.
    The very fact you are 3rd means that people will want to challenge you because the whole aim of this game is to make war and prove that you can beat your enemies.

    I would expect that the likes of TAU and -PH will want to fight you, to prove themselves. Likewise you have to be able to prove that you are worthy of being third, if not, people will just tear you apart... like me. There does not need to be a reason for war, or a reason for taking people down, war is it's own reason in this game. And if you are going to be the 3rd biggest alliance, you need to accept that and the fact that you will be challenged.

    DLoI
    Take it from me man, we're 3rd because of our number, no big deal on that. So you really want to prove your worth and prove that we are weak? But im telling you, wait for us. We'll have a good match. Take my words, i'll challenge you on 1 on 1 dark lord of ice soon. You're pro right? Along with tesco? You guys are good, i have to admit it. You're hitting players who prefer ecomode.

    As i said, we dobt care who you attack. We're focusing in our growth, so that WE CAN TAKE YOU DOWN.. Too much bragging from you. Focusing on us.

    Yeah this is ikariam, war is in the air.. But why are you insisting that we're weak? Are you really afraid of us? ARE YOU REALLY AFRAID OF US? Dont want us to reach the level where we can handle you?

    As i said, we're growing now. Wait for us. And webhave war once were ready.
    Ha ha, fighting spirit I like it! Good, then I shall be ready and waiting for you.

    Don't kid yourself into thinking I'm afraid of something.

    I look forward to round 2 then, as I think round 1 is already over

    DLoI

  • Tesco wrote:

    Stop saying TM this is 1 player hitting you just Dlol it's embarrassing. Middle of growth? You have people who can take out 1 person. You just sound worse every time you speak please just stop because it's only looking worse for you
    I approve of this. More you talk, less good for you...
    Define middle of growth Bytehead? For Kral Lodos 300k points might be only a start...
    Honestly, I think it is a shame that you are braging here... But that is my opinion which may be wrong haha ;)
  • Hi Guys,

    I have been a member of PHX for like 2 months.

    Yes we have 44 members. but most are inactive and are on Build mode. (just like me)
    the alliance have been supportive to ikariam players, in terms of Trades, CTs, and they can also assist in other aspects of the game.

    Dark Lord of ICE took great pride in attacking random PHX members but hey, we don't care. cause we just can't compete with him,

    I can only see a few players that are actually active in battle.

    might be less than 10. that includes bytehead, battleship, thunderrabbit, hikari, sleeping dragon, jetaime, truong, etc... but definitely, not more than 10 players are on battle mode. (no matter what you say, they have worked hard for the combat.)

    Funny when in the middle of the war with DLOI,

    TESCO have decided to follow the trend, and announced that he will be performing random attacks to PHX. when he knows that there is no PHX members really fighting with DLOI.

    Would love to see these bad boys battle it out to themselves and get a real fight. :)
  • QuicktraxMC wrote:

    Hi Guys,

    I have been a member of PHX for like 2 months.

    Yes we have 44 members. but most are inactive and are on Build mode. (just like me)
    the alliance have been supportive to ikariam players, in terms of Trades, CTs, and they can also assist in other aspects of the game.

    Dark Lord of ICE took great pride in attacking random PHX members but hey, we don't care. cause we just can't compete with him,

    I can only see a few players that are actually active in battle.

    might be less than 10. that includes bytehead, battleship, thunderrabbit, hikari, sleeping dragon, jetaime, truong, etc... but definitely, not more than 10 players are on battle mode. (no matter what you say, they have worked hard for the combat.)

    Funny when in the middle of the war with DLOI,

    TESCO have decided to follow the trend, and announced that he will be performing random attacks to PHX. when he knows that there is no PHX members really fighting with DLOI.

    Would love to see these bad boys battle it out to themselves and get a real fight. :)
    I think your a little outdated. You're now 25 members... the point is this server is 4months? Old and you guys are 3rd place. More and more fights are going to happen and with a high ts alliance you are in the firing line. If you go to my other post I'm attacking everyone with a crap army.

    Your alliance made bold claims in its external page. Them claims have been put to bed as you proved none of them are true.

    You also failed to work as a team for 1 day to coordinate an attack on a person you knew his army and where he was. (Looking at crs and he posted where he was).

    I saw nothing to make you an alliance. Just individuals.

    If you're a building alliance just say we re a peaceful building alliance to help the development of players. Not the rubbish you had. Or still have.
  • [b]
    The quieter you become the more you are able to hear...
    [/b]
    [b][/b]
    [b](Attempt at a scary quote? Idk what this is)

    We will face any challenge in our way and we will stay united and strong.
    [/b]
    [b]
    (You didn't face 1 person. United and strong? Lost 20 players straight after that war...)
    [/b]
    [b]
    Our duty is to protect, respect and do not betray our mission...
    [/b]
    [b]
    (No protection with given to them attacked or pillaged... you betrayed your mission to kill 1 person...)
    [/b]
    [b]
    Apply now to become a member of our powerful alliance and be part of our close family!
    [/b]
    [b]
    (Powerful... close family...)

    Allies:
    [/b]
    [b]

    1) The -CC- alliance.
    2) The TAU alliance.
    3) The COE alliance.
    4) The RDC alliance.
    5) The TEA alliance.
    [/b]
    [b][/b]
    [b](Allies... most of them have been called up on the boards for leeching...)[/b]
    [b][/b]
    [b][/b]
    [b]Anyone else reading the words attack me please?[/b]
  • Basically what Tesco and Dark are saying, is that your external page is misleading and tempting players with false promises.

    What he's suggesting is that you edit your external page and adjust it, to become parallel with the actual fact/status of PHX alliance which cannot defend its members or cooperate/organize attacks.
    There's nothing wrong with that, just train your alliance to fight together but do not mislead other players by using an inaccurate external page content. Instead, mention that you guys are just builders, growing in harmony and do not intend, not even able to, attack other alliances or defend yourselves.. That way players won't be misled.

    Same thing happened with PRAY, our Diplomat warned them that they had one sentence that said "We care about our members, unlike all of the bigger alliances". They had 48 hours to change their claim before going to war with SYN for misleading players.

    That's role play, and that's what ikariam is about in some cases :)
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Deadly wrote:

    Basically what Tesco and Dark are saying, is that your external page is misleading and tempting players with false promises.

    What he's suggesting is that you edit your external page and adjust it, to become parallel with the actual fact/status of PHX alliance which cannot defend its members or cooperate/organize attacks.
    There's nothing wrong with that, just train your alliance to fight together but do not mislead other players by using an inaccurate external page content. Instead, mention that you guys are just builders, growing in harmony and do not intend, not even able to, attack other alliances or defend yourselves.. That way players won't be misled.

    Same thing happened with PRAY, our Diplomat warned them that they had one sentence that said "We care about our members, unlike all of the bigger alliances". They had 48 hours to change their claim before going to war with SYN for misleading players.

    That's role play, and that's what ikariam is about in some cases :)
    We offer a very democratic environment, unlike some of the larger alliances where you may not be valued. Our council communicate with everyone within the hour.

    Just had a check and this is the one I found. Yeah I think this is worth a declaration of war. My alliance has 13 members. Why the :censored: Do you think I wouldn't listen to all my members? If I didn't communication in war would be a nightmare. My members are on discord and have emergency contact numbers so we are always in touch. We a tight alliance. PRAY mmmm idk.

    Also claiming there the funniest alliance. That needs to go. Where are your slinger armies. I've seen you do nothing funny at all. The only funny thing about you guys is your armies ;).

    To all alliances. If I see any stupid claims on your external im coming for you.
  • Tesco wrote:

    QuicktraxMC wrote:

    Hi Guys,

    I have been a member of PHX for like 2 months.

    Yes we have 44 members. but most are inactive and are on Build mode. (just like me)
    the alliance have been supportive to ikariam players, in terms of Trades, CTs, and they can also assist in other aspects of the game.

    Dark Lord of ICE took great pride in attacking random PHX members but hey, we don't care. cause we just can't compete with him,

    I can only see a few players that are actually active in battle.

    might be less than 10. that includes bytehead, battleship, thunderrabbit, hikari, sleeping dragon, jetaime, truong, etc... but definitely, not more than 10 players are on battle mode. (no matter what you say, they have worked hard for the combat.)

    Funny when in the middle of the war with DLOI,

    TESCO have decided to follow the trend, and announced that he will be performing random attacks to PHX. when he knows that there is no PHX members really fighting with DLOI.

    Would love to see these bad boys battle it out to themselves and get a real fight. :)
    I think your a little outdated. You're now 25 members... the point is this server is 4months? Old and you guys are 3rd place. More and more fights are going to happen and with a high ts alliance you are in the firing line. If you go to my other post I'm attacking everyone with a crap army.
    Your alliance made bold claims in its external page. Them claims have been put to bed as you proved none of them are true.

    You also failed to work as a team for 1 day to coordinate an attack on a person you knew his army and where he was. (Looking at crs and he posted where he was).

    I saw nothing to make you an alliance. Just individuals.

    If you're a building alliance just say we re a peaceful building alliance to help the development of players. Not the rubbish you had. Or still have.

    Point taken,