Warning to PHX

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Warning to PHX

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
  • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you.
    Thanks, but yeah go for it, there are more than enough of them to go round and trust me, you will catch them with their pants down....
    DLoI
    Yeah don't want them to start crying how 2v44 is unfair you know how 1v44 is unfair on them too. I wish I had like a 25k account I could take them out with lol
  • Tesco wrote:

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
    well, I hope u are not a barking dog like dloi here, he just runned away when we try to attack him, lol, so *snip* brave.

    EDIT - Warning - Inappropriate Language - Hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • dont be a barking dog wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
    well, I hope u are not a barking dog like dloi here, he just runned away when we try to attack him, lol, so *snip* brave.
    "He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. " - Sun Tzu
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you?

    Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight.

    Its really easy for you guys to declare a war to us, you have the resources that you need, unlike to us every single piece of reso is vital. Also, DLoI once saw our allies coming to him, he simply click change govt. And the magic of disappearing begins.

    Why not do it with other alliance? Why PHX? Is this the doing of pro player? Bullying our ALLY is not fun though.
  • bytehead wrote:

    and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you?

    Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight.

    Its really easy for you guys to declare a war to us, you have the resources that you need, unlike to us every single piece of reso is vital. Also, DLoI once saw our allies coming to him, he simply click change govt. And the magic of disappearing begins.

    Why not do it with other alliance? Why PHX? Is this the doing of pro player? Bullying our ALLY is not fun though.
    [b]We will face any challenge in our way and we will stay united and strong. [/b]

    [b]Apply now to become a member of our powerful alliance and be part of our close family![/b]

    - let's start with the above. Join our powerful alliance. You can't beat 1 player? That powerful you moan about tech?

    I am merely proving to you that your alliance isn't powerful by beating you with troops I had within the first week of starting my account.

    We are not trying to delay your growth this isn't just a building game. We are teaching you guys not to call yourself big and mighty when you actually suck. If you want to build call yourself a building alliance.

    You say go into vmode till our points are the same. Read my post I will only be using cats, archers hops and swords? I mean if archers are to advanced for your alliance I will build some slingers?

    Bullying an alliance? You have the same Ts as our alliance. You call 1 player v 44 bullying? You are sounding worse and worse. Also I'm not declaring war I'm just proving any player can take out your alliance. Doesn't take anyone big.
  • @dont be a barking dog Excuse me , Every thread I look I see you crying about DLoL running away ..?

    This is how the games goes . Running away is one of the game strategy , why would DLoL not run when he sees a big amount of army units going for his army ? Should he just stay and sacrifice his army for nothing ? No my friend he should run away + His a pro I see .. I cant believe you guys cant handle him ? wtf man .. Since I played ikariam 5-6 years ago I never saw a loser alliance as PHX . there team work is 0% . No cooperation at all .

    Very well done for @DarkLord of ICE I liked him :)
  • K1Netic wrote:

    dont be a barking dog wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
    well, I hope u are not a barking dog like dloi here, he just runned away when we try to attack him, lol, so *snip* brave.
    "He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. " - Sun Tzu
    perfect quote. Why send troops into slaughter? Pick your fights. No when to fight and when to move.

    However like I said before he won't be awake 24/7 and you have 44 members kill him offline can't be that hard?

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • K1Netic wrote:

    "He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. " - Sun Tzu
    I know even better one for this:

    It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy’s strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them. - Sun Tzu


    Tesco wrote:

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
    This will only work if they run out of swords. Also you can't say tech means nothing. It makes quite a big difference for example balloons if you have them and your opponent doesn't have gyros only thing he can do is run. It doesn't matter how good your opponent is in waving how good of ratio he got when he has no way to deal with balloons constantly shooting. This if of course if both you and your opponent know what you are doing and have same lvl forges but if someone doesn't know what he is doing there is no tech that can save him.

    P.S. Had to write this got tired of people saying tech means nothing. Also if anyone wants to prove me wrong they can go ahead (Gauntlet me) as long as we can make arrangements on what to use :)
  • bytehead wrote:

    and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you?

    Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight.

    Its really easy for you guys to declare a war to us, you have the resources that you need, unlike to us every single piece of reso is vital. Also, DLoI once saw our allies coming to him, he simply click change govt. And the magic of disappearing begins.

    Why not do it with other alliance? Why PHX? Is this the doing of pro player? Bullying our ALLY is not fun though.
    Very simple how you deal with that send 30 spies to one town (one by one spy if he has high lvl hideouts) spy on troop movment, see when his army is arriving send your army to land on his town 5 sec after his army comes back from scatter and there you go you got yourself a winning fight.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    K1Netic wrote:

    "He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. " - Sun Tzu
    I know even better one for this:
    It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy’s strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them. - Sun Tzu


    Tesco wrote:

    at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops:

    Hops
    Swords
    Archers
    Cats
    Rams

    This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to help teach players and some people who read this may have already had help from me. However you guys need to be shown more than advised.

    The attack won't be within the next 24 hours but most likely over the weekend. You have been warned. Don't let me catch you with your pants down.
    This will only work if they run out of swords. Also you can't say tech means nothing. It makes quite a big difference for example balloons if you have them and your opponent doesn't have gyros only thing he can do is run. It doesn't matter how good your opponent is in waving how good of ratio he got when he has no way to deal with balloons constantly shooting. This if of course if both you and your opponent know what you are doing and have same lvl forges but if someone doesn't know what he is doing there is no tech that can save him.
    P.S. Had to write this got tired of people saying tech means nothing. Also if anyone wants to prove me wrong they can go ahead (Gauntlet me) as long as we can make arrangements on what to use :)
    another good quote. The point I'm trying to make is and have said in a different thread they have a player with really high science score. He can easily make a black market and sell what ever troops people need to deal with 1 player.

    We are talking about DLol with 3k generals. What you think 400 gyros to take out his gyros and balloons. Gyros ain't that high tech I would say at least 5 of them can make them?

    So that's balloons and gyros sorted. Morts? Well if they build a black market then morts arnt an issue.

    If PHX was organised tech wouldn't be an issue. However they are individuals not an alliance.

    I hope this explains why I've been saying tech is nothing. Ofc its massive most important thing however when you have a couple of people at a certain stage of the game than others than tech shouldn't be an obsicale. Remember they have a player with higher ts and science than dlol

    Ps I agree with what you said about only working if they don't have swords. However there's another thing they need to watch out for. There wall levels. Cats are still powerful.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    bytehead wrote:

    and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you?

    Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight.

    Its really easy for you guys to declare a war to us, you have the resources that you need, unlike to us every single piece of reso is vital. Also, DLoI once saw our allies coming to him, he simply click change govt. And the magic of disappearing begins.

    Why not do it with other alliance? Why PHX? Is this the doing of pro player? Bullying our ALLY is not fun though.
    Very simple how you deal with that send 30 spies to one town (one by one spy if he has high lvl hideouts) spy on troop movment, see when his army is arriving send your army to land on his town 5 sec after his army comes back from scatter and there you go you got yourself a winning fight.
    I have a more simple way to beat Dlol however he's my alliance mate haha. But I think everyone reading has about 10 ways to beat him ;). No offence Dlol you are a legend and proving a good point.

    Hey the noble one. If I was to declare on your alliance you recon I would be bullying you? I know your not the 4th best alliance but member of a smaller alliance so just wanted your view on that ;)
  • Tesco wrote:

    another good quote. The point I'm trying to make is and have said in a different thread they have a player with really high science score. He can easily make a black market and sell what ever troops people need to deal with 1 player.
    We are talking about DLol with 3k generals. What you think 400 gyros to take out his gyros and balloons. Gyros ain't that high tech I would say at least 5 of them can make them?

    So that's balloons and gyros sorted. Morts? Well if they build a black market then morts arnt an issue.

    If PHX was organised tech wouldn't be an issue. However they are individuals not an alliance.

    I hope this explains why I've been saying tech is nothing. Ofc its massive most important thing however when you have a couple of people at a certain stage of the game than others than tech shouldn't be an obsicale. Remember they have a player with higher ts and science than dlol

    Ps I agree with what you said about only working if they don't have swords. However there's another thing they need to watch out for. There wall levels. Cats are still powerful.
    Well honestly from what I read above their co-op leaves a lot to be desired. Also nobody is dumb enough to build a wall if they aren't planning to get it to high enough level, at least I hope so xD
  • Tesco wrote:

    I have a more simple way to beat Dlol however he's my alliance mate haha. But I think everyone reading has about 10 ways to beat him ;). No offence Dlol you are a legend and proving a good point.
    Hey the noble one. If I was to declare on your alliance you recon I would be bullying you? I know your not the 4th best alliance but member of a smaller alliance so just wanted your view on that ;)
    Honestly I wouldn't dare to speak if you managed to "bully" 20 of us xD. Plus almost nobody has more than 7 towns so would be very easy to destroy your army I am not saying we would get a positive CR (because of tech) but at least we could pillage you for a very long time after that one fight we catch you. Also don't think it would take whole alliance maybe 2-4 members with highest tech.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    another good quote. The point I'm trying to make is and have said in a different thread they have a player with really high science score. He can easily make a black market and sell what ever troops people need to deal with 1 player.
    We are talking about DLol with 3k generals. What you think 400 gyros to take out his gyros and balloons. Gyros ain't that high tech I would say at least 5 of them can make them?

    So that's balloons and gyros sorted. Morts? Well if they build a black market then morts arnt an issue.

    If PHX was organised tech wouldn't be an issue. However they are individuals not an alliance.

    I hope this explains why I've been saying tech is nothing. Ofc its massive most important thing however when you have a couple of people at a certain stage of the game than others than tech shouldn't be an obsicale. Remember they have a player with higher ts and science than dlol

    Ps I agree with what you said about only working if they don't have swords. However there's another thing they need to watch out for. There wall levels. Cats are still powerful.
    Well honestly from what I read above their co-op leaves a lot to be desired. Also nobody is dumb enough to build a wall if they aren't planning to get it to high enough level, at least I hope so xD
    Oh buddy you would be amazed at what some people on ikariam would do. You would say there's no reason for anyone to get looted. But they still do :P before people say but Kermit what about when you upgrade your gr? Hit Athena and laugh at people trying to rob you.

    Abit as you said and tip for people building walls. Either 0 or 15 plus. (15 still to low if they are smart but save you 95% of the time)
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    I have a more simple way to beat Dlol however he's my alliance mate haha. But I think everyone reading has about 10 ways to beat him ;). No offence Dlol you are a legend and proving a good point.
    Hey the noble one. If I was to declare on your alliance you recon I would be bullying you? I know your not the 4th best alliance but member of a smaller alliance so just wanted your view on that ;)
    Honestly I wouldn't dare to speak if you managed to "bully" 20 of us xD. Plus almost nobody has more than 7 towns so would be very easy to destroy your army I am not saying we would get a positive CR (because of tech) but at least we could pillage you for a very long time after that one fight we catch you. Also don't think it would take whole alliance maybe 2-4 members with highest tech.
    you are right. Due to piracy changes getting 7th or 8th town is very hard. Well takes longer. And even with me having balloons if your smart you would lose anything as you would just send gyros rams to knock them down before being used.

    But yeah still won't go into to much how to kill off one member for dlols sake hahaha. However I think he would welcome getting killed if they actually did anything smart. They just seem incapable
  • Tesco wrote:

    Oh buddy you would be amazed at what some people on ikariam would do. You would say there's no reason for anyone to get looted. But they still do :P before people say but Kermit what about when you upgrade your gr? Hit Athena and laugh at people trying to rob you.
    Abit as you said and tip for people building walls. Either 0 or 15 plus. (15 still to low if they are smart but save you 95% of the time)
    I got lvl 5 athene lvl 4 colossus (Which somebody started leaching 2 days ago going hunting very soon). Also lvl 10 walls can survive if you don't get your town hall to lvl 18. But I guess it takes around 10mins to learn all this which is too much.
  • The_Noble_One wrote:

    Tesco wrote:

    Oh buddy you would be amazed at what some people on ikariam would do. You would say there's no reason for anyone to get looted. But they still do :P before people say but Kermit what about when you upgrade your gr? Hit Athena and laugh at people trying to rob you.
    Abit as you said and tip for people building walls. Either 0 or 15 plus. (15 still to low if they are smart but save you 95% of the time)
    I got lvl 5 athene lvl 4 colossus (Which somebody started leaching 2 days ago going hunting very soon). Also lvl 10 walls can survive if you don't get your town hall to lvl 18. But I guess it takes around 10mins to learn all this which is too much.
    you might want to test that wall against morts mate ahha. I use to say level 10. Till MM destroyed one of us who had level 15 wall. (When I say destroyed it was because of the wall dm me in game for details happy to teach people). But I also understand what you mean about the town hall level.

    Now with leaching we are getting later on in the server now 4months old what you will find is people will start going inactive. These people might of been helping with the % but now gone the others lower % people have more of an effect. The problem is if they are also inactive too.
  • Tesco wrote:

    you might want to test that wall against morts mate ahha. I use to say level 10. Till MM destroyed one of us who had level 15 wall. (When I say destroyed it was because of the wall dm me in game for details happy to teach people). But I also understand what you mean about the town hall level.
    Now with leaching we are getting later on in the server now 4months old what you will find is people will start going inactive. These people might of been helping with the % but now gone the others lower % people have more of an effect. The problem is if they are also inactive too.
    My mistake I got attacked with 12 morts and 6 cata and 3 pieces survived so I would say a higher one is needed. But then again all depends if attacker is going SG's or hop is he using forge and if yes which lvl, but lowest you can have it if you aren't going to be fighting top players is lvl 10 I would say.