Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs The Syndicate [SYN]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs The Syndicate [SYN]

I invite one and all to spectate on the glorious battle of the 2 top alliances in Eunomia.
    This is not a hatred war, but one of skill and cunning to determine who is the ultimate alliance.

This is a general only war so will be tracked through gauntlet scoring.

There are no conditions or restrictions, use what ever tactics you know to be victor over all.

Starts: Wed 12th
    Ends: Wed 19th
    Mode: Gauntlet
    Rules: None

May the best team win

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • Oh sweet! nice phase going there.

I see TM has changed it's name(interesting why.....)

it is indeed a war of interest since both alliances have nice organization of internal affairs.

Good luck to both sides.
    If I remember correctly, RED has a nice arsenal going there - so I guess SYN will have tough time in this one(unless I'm completely outdated and Skar will return with full wrath like 2 months ago).

(RED - nice reference to the 2010 film. But if you ask me, with what Darklord and Kermit showed in the last few days, I don't know why the 'retired' is filling in there)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Benjamenx ().

• Now this is going to be interesting (and hey all I'm back from holiday)

Alas I won't be around for all of the war as I'm going on holiday again, but I'll be around until the 16th at which point I'll hit VM in the evening, just to warn you.

See you soon SYN, although yeah I agree this is a war of skill rather than destruction as I like a lot of you guys in SYN

DLoI

• well obviously one side will win and it will undoubtedly be because they have too high (insert either generals,tech,scientists, likeness to a mythical creature with more than three feathers) which of course will make the crs look like somebody did more damage than the other side which when using the equation epeen/LTP -2 it will all end equal with the only losers being the people storing sulphur close to either party and we will all be winners.

Except hakuna, he will definately fall down a flight of stairs.
  • I'm just here watching peacefully from the sidelines minding my own business :saint: but somehow you manage to get me Involved by telling everyone that I have bad motor skills as I can't properly walk down a flight of stairs?

BTW you are the fool cause I don't have stairs In my towns ... Anymore :/ ... cause I tend to fall down of them but that's not the point... The point are why do you have to be so cruel to me? I thought we where friends. ;(

I haven't been on the new server so I don't know the lay of the land but Is this a mix of U-B and Burned Frog war? :sniper: :missilelauncher:

Who's still left playing on the new server? I want to know who's on which side before I place my bet.

Psi - Diplomat of _UE_ "UnDefeated"
    Apollon - Leader of ELITE
    Rho - Hakuna Matata
    Demeter - Leader of _UE_
    Eirene - Hakuna Matata

IGN: Hakuna Matata
  • Let's merge with another warmonger alliance who has the best raiders on Eunomia and declare it a friendly "who's the best" war, hmm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining, I won't be even here. But the fact is that you merged with players who tend to sacrifice their personal life for this game, they're so much dedicated and cheers for them if they're happy.. But it's not our casual alliance's war anymore.

The choice isn't mine anymore tho, so enjoy :)
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Deadly wrote:

Let's merge with another warmonger alliance who has the best raiders on Eunomia and declare it a friendly "who's the best" war, hmm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining, I won't be even here. But the fact is that you merged with players who tend to sacrifice their personal life for this game, they're so much dedicated and cheers for them if they're happy.. But it's not our casual alliance's war anymore.

The choice isn't mine anymore tho, so enjoy :)
    1. I don't get why a leader of an alliance would orgonise a war you wouldn't be there for. Like makes 0 sense to me.

2. It's not like the whole of MM joined TM. 6 players so far. And honestly they didn't give up there life's more than the rest of us do. (I probably put more in than most of there alliance in our war).

3. this looks like a slinger war tbh :)
  • I have no problem with anything, if it keeps good players still interested then its a good thing.

I will kill things, some of my things will die. I will find this fun and i will carry on .

Besides if any of us don't spot this as having to be a regular event here to remove the boredom of farming then we are blind

Satanas
  • Tesco wrote:

1. I don't get why a leader of an alliance would orgonise a war you wouldn't be there for. Like makes 0 sense to me.
    Our council has considered a friendly war previously, but I mentioned going away for the release of the MMO. As dynamo was negotiating the terms, date and stuff about the war, I wasn't even sharing my opinion and my General and Diplomat had full authority about this matter.

If it was only about me, I'd have rejected the war cause I won't be present and this is the first war that I'll be skipping - I have informed Dynamo that Skar and Runaras will be the ones deciding since my opinion would have been completely biased towards myself. Nevertheless I agreed that a negotiation should be in the first place.

Yeah.. I did not organize it, nor did I influence the other officers' opinions...
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • I claim first blood!

...even if it was terribly uninspiring

Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-35.6
    Offensive points...........................89 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1780
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

DLoI

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkLord of ICE ().

• Battle for Vesta

Battle for Vesta
    (12.07.2017 19:08:53)
    GnoGi[RED] from Polis
    vs
    Caligola[SYN] from Vesta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-78)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................207(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1235(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................200(-6) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................145(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-37.2 - Generals...............................-295.2
    Offensive points..........................738 - Defence points.............................93
    Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................15310
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: GnoGi[RED]

Losers: Caligola[SYN]

The town Vesta has been pillaged by GnoGi[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,220 , 550

Caligola[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for London

Battle for London
    (12.07.2017 22:20:45)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from ubas, GnoGi[RED] from ubas
    vs
    RoveR[SYN] from London

Sulphur Carabineer....................215(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman...........................757(-522) - Swordsman...........................261(-699)
    Hoplite.............................378(-538) - Hoplite...............................0(-603)
    Steam Giant..........................220(-50) - Steam Giant............................0(-90)
    Gyrocopter...........................20(-124) - Gyrocopter............................0(-120)
    Battering Ram..........................20(-0) - Battering Ram.........................24(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................4(-32)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................35(-0)
    Cook...................................36(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Doctor..................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1999.6 - Generals..............................-2952.2
    Offensive points.......................7380.5 - Defence points...........................4999
    Damage Received.........................99980 - Damage Received........................147610
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Winners: GnoGi[RED], DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: RoveR[SYN]

842 units from GnoGi[RED] are maintaining occupation of town London.

170 units from GnoGi[RED] are maintaining occupation of town London.

564 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town London.

130 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town London.

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 20:35:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (12.07.2017 20:36:14)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 20:49:23)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 20:50:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:05:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:05:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:20:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:20:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:35:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:35:45)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:48:21)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:50:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 21:50:45)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:03:24)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:05:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:05:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:20:45)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:20:45)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:20:45)

RoveR[SYN]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Sea battle near London

Sea battle near London
    (12.07.2017 22:53:18)
    GnoGi[RED] from ubas
    vs
    RoveR[SYN] from London

Fire Ship..............................10(-4) - Fire Ship...............................0(-8)
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals................................-49.6
    Offensive points..........................124 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received..........................2480
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: GnoGi[RED]

Losers: RoveR[SYN]

10 units from GnoGi[RED] are blocking the port entrance to London

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:38:18)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:38:18)

RoveR[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:53:18)

GnoGi[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.07.2017 22:53:18)

RoveR[SYN]'s fleet was completely destroyed.