PHRO battles

• Alliance CR
    • minhducvt293 wrote:

Don't know why you guys say that battleship lost more when damage percent, damage received and gen lost of him is lower than kikko ? :whistling:
      barely lower while he's full technology and using forge and I was sleeping anyway..

I haven't yet researched SGs and mortars and he's blocking my port with steam rams that I don't have yet. I wouldn't have come near 3rd_A but they started because of a message of a kicked PHRO member. So I will do whatever I can against them before leaving the server that has nothing to do with fair gameplay.
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • minhducvt293 wrote:

You has lower tech than him it doesnt mean that he lost more than you when your general lost was bigger than him.

Good luck on new server although I'm pretty sure you will suffer the same in the new server.
      I never suffer with equal accounts. I didn't suffer against RoW on Demeter. So who are you now? I have played ikariam since 2009. So don't talk about suffering please.
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • Love the aggression all around just wanna throw my peanut gallery 2 cents in :). A mass attack over 1 message seems overkill to me but anyway I like it I like it. Who ever said ur a bad leader who can't control them have you ever lead? Haha u cant control what people say that's why you have diplomats ;) Ive lead dozens of alliances and some of which were top tier fight alliances. Dark beautiful as always and who ever fights dark is crazy flat out he will stomp anyone who Comes his way Ive seen it 1000 times so just a heads up. Kiko as always doing a great job in my opinion :D kinda bored on my end with ph and all so this is a good show
      Kublai khan delta
      Kublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Kublai khan omega general of all
      :thumbup:

Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • flames wrote:

Love the aggression all around just wanna throw my peanut gallery 2 cents in :). A mass attack over 1 message seems overkill to me but anyway I like it I like it. Who ever said ur a bad leader who can't control them have you ever lead? Haha u cant control what people say that's why you have diplomats ;) Ive lead dozens of alliances and some of which were top tier fight alliances. Dark beautiful as always and who ever fights dark is crazy flat out he will stomp anyone who Comes his way Ive seen it 1000 times so just a heads up. Kiko as always doing a great job in my opinion :D kinda bored on my end with ph and all so this is a good show
      Thank you man. Actually, they never tried contacting me as a diplomat for that message. I always learned that ikariam is a game of negotiations, economy and battles. They just neglected negotiations and started fighting like I am supposed to know the private messages of my members. :D
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • Yes some charge straight into battle with no specific plan in mind. Brute force is only half of the battle and tactic is the rest. Alas no all think in a correct mindset and get in trouble so it will bite them eventually
      Kublai khan delta
      Kublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Kublai khan omega general of all
      :thumbup:

Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • someone was being careless..

Sea battle near Memphis

Sea battle near Memphis
      (07.09.2017 3:34:05)
      Kikoguns[PHRO] from Thebes
      vs
      battleship1992[3rd_A] from Rome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship...............................8(-2) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals................................-12.4 - Generals..................................-31
      Offensive points.........................77.5 - Defence points.............................31
      Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received..........................1550
      Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Kikoguns[PHRO]

Losers: battleship1992[3rd_A]

8 warships are being moved from Kikoguns[PHRO] to Memphis

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.09.2017 3:19:05)

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.09.2017 3:34:05)

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support