Any alliance up for a war with RED

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any alliance up for a war with RED

If any alliance would like to WAR with RED (can be combined alliances, eg 2 or more vs us) then please PM me. We need to liven up this server a bit.

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
      Sigma - TMM
      Asklepios - TAR
      Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
    • Dear dyanamo and Darklord of ice .

when u have make this treaty u where drinking ?

i can say that for this all alliance and server player can not go in war with the dark frog alliance :) .

u have won on the number one alliance in the server do u thing that some one in his right head can say yes i will war u ?

i thing that tesco should update the tournament and try to make a new concept so alliance will join so we can have some fun .

or let him make a new tournament player's vs player's ( player will battle and his alliance wont join any battle but if any player combat with the tournament all the player in the tournament will make him zero general point ) .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.
    • Deizel wrote:

Dear dyanamo and Darklord of ice .

when u have make this treaty u where drinking ?

i can say that for this all alliance and server player can not go in war with the dark frog alliance :) .

u have won on the number one alliance in the server do u thing that some one in his right head can say yes i will war u ?

i thing that tesco should update the tournament and try to make a new concept so alliance will join so we can have some fun .

or let him make a new tournament player's vs player's ( player will battle and his alliance wont join any battle but if any player combat with the tournament all the player in the tournament will make him zero general point ) .
      Eh I guess you have a point sadly, but as Dynamo said it would balance it out more if other alliances were allowed to team up against us, then they would truly have a numbers advantage on us.
      But yeah the tournament thing could be good, hopefully Kermit sees this when he gets back

DLoI

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Eh I guess you have a point sadly, but as Dynamo said it would balance it out more if other alliances were allowed to team up against us, then they would truly have a numbers advantage on us.
      But yeah the tournament thing could be good, hopefully Kermit sees this when he gets back

DLoI
      i will be waiting his message .

to talk as for the tournament i thins that my alliance will be in .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.