• Ikariam mixed up Barbarian town with barbarian retaliation

General Data

Browser (+full version data): Chrome 60.0.3112.90

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: s2-en / Beta
      Player-ID: 250066
      InGame Name: Quartz

Other/Further Information:

I was attacking the Barbarian village when the Barbarians decided to block my mines

Vitropolis08.08.2017 16:05The barbarians have set their brigands on us. They're siphoning off 40 percent of our luxury resource production on the island of Eteetia. We should chase the brigands away as soon as possible!

Once my main attack on the Barbarian Village was almost done I decided to send some troops to free my mines. While the troops were on their way, the combat against the Barbarian Village ended and I got the below message:

Vitropolis08.08.2017 17:28We've driven away the brigands on the island of Eteetia! Our workers can now transport goods to our towns as normal.

My troops are currently returning from the Village without any loot, nor a segment of the map. I have ordered the troops sent to clear the brigands to return.

Combat ID: 732723
      Time: 17:28

Ikariam has clearly got the two mixed up.
      Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
      Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
    • But I was already attacking the village! Then the barbarians occupied the mine. While the attack on the village was still in progress, I attacked to unblock the mine. The attack on the village ended - with the defeat of the barbarians - before the attack on the mine. I had two simultaneous attacks. Finishing one - the attack on the village - should not have ended the other.
    • Quartz wrote:

But I was already attacking the village! Then the barbarians occupied the mine. While the attack on the village was still in progress, I attacked to unblock the mine. The attack on the village ended - with the defeat of the barbarians - before the attack on the mine. I had two simultaneous attacks. Finishing one - the attack on the village - should not have ended the other.
      When the barbarians occupied the mine, the pillage on the barbarian village already in progress was changed to "drive away brigands" instead of "pillage"- that is what is intended, and it is therefor not a bug.
    • Mea1 wrote:

When the barbarians occupied the mine, the pillage on the barbarian village already in progress was changed to "drive away brigands" instead of "pillage"- that is what is intended, and it is therefor not a bug.

That's indeed correct, but the combat ending the raid on the village should not have affected the combat to drive away the brigands. There were two separate battles. Well, there should have been. Had I finished raiding the village without attacking the brigands, the brigands would still have been blocking the mine. So it's most definitely a bug.