Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE

I feel the need to give myself a CR thread to post my various battles in, as it seems large server wars involving RED are a thing of the past so I shall have to amuse myself in other ways...

I shall post any and all battles involving my glorious armies in this, both wins and losses, so feel free to brag if you do actually manage to beat me! Although I shall only post battles in which over 100 generals died on one side or the other.

I won't retrospectively post CRs, but I did win a war against PHX back in the day when they were 3rd "best" alliance, ON MY OWN with a total score of DLoI: 9484.9 to PHX: 3185.0 a damage ratio of 75%.

Anyhow, I am the DarkLord of the Iron Claw Empire and these are my great and terrible deeds ;)

• To kick things off, Prince Vegeta thought he could attack me, he attempted to siege the DarkCitadel where he beat a hasty retreat (losing 50 hops in the process) and I promptly chased him down:

Battle for Yami-Wine

Battle for Yami-Wine
    (11.08.2017 19:03:05)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from DarkCitadel
    vs
    Prince Vegeta[PRAY] from Stormwind

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................15(-35)
    Swordsman............................372(-28) - Swordsman............................207(-28)
    Hoplite...............................40(-20) - Hoplite..............................157(-63)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................16(-12)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Steam Giant...........................119(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-67.8 - Generals...............................-396.2
    Offensive points........................990.5 - Defence points..........................169.5
    Damage Received..........................3390 - Damage Received.........................19810
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: Prince Vegeta[PRAY]

672 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town Yami-Wine.

40 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town Yami-Wine.

As Prince Vegeta[PRAY] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Prince Vegeta[PRAY]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Leaving the total score:
    DLoI: 466.2
    Prince Vegeta: 67.8

(It should be noted I stole 400k res from him in the previous few days so I guess he did have a reason for trying to attack me)

DLoI

• It took me a fair deal of hunting, but at last I finished the job

Battle for Stormwind

Battle for Stormwind
    (13.08.2017 2:47:30)
    vs
    Prince Vegeta[PRAY] from Stormwind

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-15)
    Swordsman.............................396(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-207)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-157)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-16)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................118(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-707.4
    Offensive points.......................1768.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................35370
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Prince Vegeta[PRAY]

As Prince Vegeta[PRAY] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Note to my victims: sending offensive messages to me is not normally a good way to stop me attacking you ;)

DLoI

• Ha ha ohhh I will Satanas, although it looks like dear Prince wants round 3 so hopefully I'll have another lovely CR for you, in the meantime another guy hit my donator account:

Battle for Bush

Battle for Bush
    (12.08.2017 11:11:48)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from Kagami-Marble
    vs
    Binman[TAU] from Bush

............................................. - Archer................................0(-145)
    Swordsman.............................396(-4) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-168)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................4(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................117(-2) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-17.2 - Generals...............................-742.7
    Offensive points......................1856.75 - Defence points.............................43
    Damage Received...........................860 - Damage Received.........................37135
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Losers: Binman[TAU]

As Binman[TAU] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Binman[TAU]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As you can imagine I took a poor view to this

DLoI

• Thanks to my incredibly talented sister I now have a wonderful banner!

More of her art:
    ayreena.deviantart.com/

Also I've been busy killing things:

Battle for Dun Moore

Battle for Dun Moore
    (18.08.2017 11:16:26)
    vs
    SaKoR86 from Dun Moore

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
    Steam Giant...........................104(-7) - Steam Giant...........................0(-160)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................369(-17) - .............................................
    Generals................................-67.2 - Generals................................-1976
    Offensive points.........................4940 - Defence points............................168
    Damage Received..........................3360 - Damage Received.........................98800
    Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

Losers: SaKoR86

The town Dun Moore has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 35,657

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 10:31:26)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 10:31:45)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 11:01:26)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 11:11:58)

As SaKoR86 did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Sulf

Battle for Sulf
    (18.08.2017 21:00:03)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from MΘNEY
    vs
    Machidonu1 from Sulf

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-44)
    Swordsman............................497(-46) - Swordsman.............................0(-242)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-80)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................25(-0)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-9)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................6(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................12(-0)
    Steam Giant............................95(-9) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-111 - Generals...............................-857.4
    Offensive points.......................2143.5 - Defence points..........................277.5
    Damage Received..........................5550 - Damage Received.........................43808
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Losers: Machidonu1

The town Sulf has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 31,762 , 6,022 , 938 , 6,359 , 4,916

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 20:30:03)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 20:45:03)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2017 21:00:03)

As Machidonu1 did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Just keeping my skills sharp

Battle for S-SnoopFrogg

Battle for S-SnoopFrogg
    (28.08.2017 21:01:35)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from M-ThirdWheel
    vs
    fatchance030[PRAY] from S-SnoopFrogg

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-140)
    Swordsman............................468(-82) - Swordsman.............................0(-240)
    Steam Giant...........................111(-9) - Steam Giant...........................0(-157)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-2)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Hoplite...............................78(-45) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-217.2 - Generals..............................-2760.6
    Offensive points.......................6901.5 - Defence points............................543
    Damage Received.........................10860 - Damage Received........................138030
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: fatchance030[PRAY]

711 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town S-SnoopFrogg.

100 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town S-SnoopFrogg.

48 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town S-SnoopFrogg.

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.08.2017 20:01:35)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.08.2017 20:01:54)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.08.2017 20:30:25)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.08.2017 20:46:35)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.08.2017 21:01:35)

fatchance030[PRAY]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

And causing my usual amount of chaos

• battleship1992 wrote:

Have not seen any CRs between you and VN yet?
    Did you find sweet loot and did not want to share :D
    Oh there are plenty don't worry, I'm just saving them all up and I'll post them in one go when the war is over, currently the scores between me and them are
    KillsLossesDamage Percent
    4627.8301.693.9%

...and in fact I've just noticed that score is not even up to date

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkLord of ICE ().

• As always I'm busy at it:

Battle for อโศก ซอย 7

Battle for อโศก ซอย 7
    (29.08.2017 22:50:06)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from Darkrai
    vs
    Aetherus[-GG-] from GreyHaven, HUTCHINSON[-GG-] from อโศก ซอย 7

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-32)
    Hoplite..............................288(-91) - Hoplite...............................0(-291)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-42)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................10(-140)
    Swordsman............................508(-42) - Swordsman.............................0(-200)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................1(-11)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor..................................7(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook....................................7(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................115(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-208.8 - Generals..............................-2810.2
    Offensive points.......................7025.5 - Defence points............................522
    Damage Received.........................10440 - Damage Received........................140510
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Losers: Aetherus[-GG-], HUTCHINSON[-GG-]

The town อโศก ซอย 7 has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,298 , 2,660

Aetherus[-GG-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

HUTCHINSON[-GG-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Can't let my troops get bored, especially as VN are so awfully good at hiding

• No rhyme or reason behind this one, I'm just bored and want to spill blood:

Battle for Avintes

Battle for Avintes
    (19.09.2017 21:03:34)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from FrostBunker
    vs
    Amarok[BRIT] from Avintes

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-111)
    Swordsman............................466(-84) - Swordsman.............................0(-165)
    Hoplite...............................88(-32) - Hoplite.............................314(-546)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant............................96(-0)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-16)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Generals...............................-145.6 - Generals..............................-1902.4
    Offensive points.........................4756 - Defence points............................364
    Damage Received..........................7280 - Damage Received.........................95120
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: Amarok[BRIT]

The town Avintes has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,112 , 14,817 , 17,041 , 6,188

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.09.2017 20:03:34)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.09.2017 20:08:58)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.09.2017 20:33:34)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.09.2017 20:43:45)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.09.2017 21:03:34)

Amarok[BRIT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.