Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-]

Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] has officially declared war against KingVietNam [-VN-] starting Wednesday August 23rd till Wednesday August 30th.

Reasons for war:

• Things have gotten too quiet as of late resulting in some out of shape armies.
    • VN has gotten too big for their shoes and need to learn their place.
    • Our armies and navies needs to get out of the house and explore the world, seriously, they ate all the food and have a strange look in their eyes.
    • There seems to be no slaking DarkLord's thirst for blood, hopefully this keeps him from his "experiments." He says those bodies were already there, but we don't believe him.
    • Edit*: Apparently VN doesn't know how a temple works, we shall indoctrinate them into the faith.
    Ending Conditions:

• August 30th comes to pass.
    • VN changes their name to KingFarmCorporation [KFC]
    • Ragnarok brings about the end of times

The damage will be calculated via the gauntlet war system, and a gauntlet war will be sent out at 00:00 on August 23rd.

Good luck and fair seas.

Zeta (retired): AWE
    Ypsilon (retired): SOLVE
    Eunomia (Valkonos): M-M

The post was edited 1 time, last by .Kronos. ().

• .Kronos. wrote:

• There seems to be no slaking DarkLord's thirst for blood, hopefully this keeps him from his "experiments." He says those bodies were already there, but we don't believe him.

Ha ha too true ;)

I assume that until Wednesday neither side shall be hitting the other to allow preparation? Or shall I just continue as I am...

• We should let both sides build their armies and navies. I know you are itching to spill blood but I'm sure you can find more experiments on some other island.

• That should be interesting!

if all the mighty RED's come in to play(including Mike and ARES) - my best bet is that VN will practically get crushed in just one day maximum.

I'm not insulting anyone here. it's just a remark based from the experience I gained during the time I played the game.
  • Let me make this clear.
    Every time I or one of my donator accounts is attacked before the agreed start date of this war, a VN army will die.

Battle for thuốc súngl I

Battle for thuốc súngl I
    (20.08.2017 23:52:52)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from Polis
    vs
    chí phèo II[-VN-] from thuốc súngl I, tinbi192[-VN-] from Lưu Huỳnh đảo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-40)
    Steam Giant...........................112(-3) - Steam Giant............................0(-60)
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-18)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................532(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-18.6 - Generals...............................-986.6
    Offensive points.......................2466.5 - Defence points...........................46.5
    Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received.........................49330
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: tinbi192[-VN-], chí phèo II[-VN-]

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.08.2017 23:22:52)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.08.2017 23:37:52)

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.08.2017 23:52:52)

I am fed up of pathetic attacks upon my donators. Both of the attacks on them failed and this is part 1 of my retaliation.

• On behalf of M0LNAR I will post this:

Battle for IronBastion

Battle for IronBastion
    (22.08.2017 12:25:03)
    M0LNAR[OLYMP] from Molnar_1
    vs
    phungnguyen21[-VN-] from Phụng Nguyễn

............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-115)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
    Hoplite..............................188(-92) - Hoplite...............................0(-200)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Swordsman............................165(-15) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-146.8 - Generals...............................-753.2
    Offensive points.........................1883 - Defence points............................367
    Damage Received..........................7340 - Damage Received.........................37660
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: M0LNAR[OLYMP]

Losers: phungnguyen21[-VN-]

453 units from M0LNAR[OLYMP] are protecting the town of IronBastion.

As phungnguyen21[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

phungnguyen21's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The fools in VN thought that they would start this war early by attacking IronBastion and my good friend came to my aid with an amusing result.

Serves you right VN for trying to attack me before it's time and good job M0LNAR, I owe you one!

• And I finished the job by wiping out Hùngbl, it tickles me that he sent this message earlier in the day:

*snip*

Battle for Царство Мермера

Battle for Царство Мермера
    (22.08.2017 14:52:51)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from EternityGate
    vs
    Hùngbl[-VN-] from nhà có lính, GATES OF ROCK

............................................. - Archer...............................185(-76)
    Swordsman.............................489(-9) - Swordsman..............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................314(-221)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................46(-240)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................10(-1)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................15(-12)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................11(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................14(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................72(-44) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-283.6 - Generals...............................-711.8
    Offensive points.......................1779.5 - Defence points............................709
    Damage Received.........................14180 - Damage Received.........................35590
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: Hùngbl[-VN-]

358 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town Царство Мермера.

393 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town Царство Мермера.

Hùngbl[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2017 14:37:51)

Hùngbl[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2017 14:42:05)

As Hùngbl[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Hùngbl[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Hùngbl's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hùngbl's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Those corpses would disagree with your assessment of me being unable to kill them

EDIT - Removed Content - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Since VN seems intent on starting the war early I sent the alliance gauntlet war declaration ahead of schedule. Please accept it since it seems the war has already begun

• Any CR's from this point on will officially count towards the war totals. If the gauntlet is accepted then they will be added to the score at the end. Only general scores will count, resources looted will not count towards the final tally.

• Some early naval skirmishes:
    Sea battle near USA

Sea battle near USA
    (23.08.2017 1:22:28)
    Valkonos[RED] from Syria, dao da 4
    vs
    cuopbienldtai[-VN-] from USA

Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
    Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................27(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-480
    Offensive points.........................1200 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................24000
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Valkonos[RED]

Losers: cuopbienldtai[-VN-]

152 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to USA

20 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to USA

cuopbienldtai[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Phụng Nguyễn

Sea battle near Phụng Nguyễn
    (23.08.2017 0:51:01)
    Valkonos[RED] from daci 2
    vs
    phungnguyen21[-VN-] from Phụng Nguyễn

Ram Ship...............................34(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-19)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-60)
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-30 - Generals...............................-548.6
    Offensive points.......................1371.5 - Defence points.............................75
    Damage Received..........................1500 - Damage Received.........................27430
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Losers: phungnguyen21[-VN-]

117 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to Phụng Nguyễn

phungnguyen21[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Sea battle near San Jose

Sea battle near San Jose
    (23.08.2017 7:47:54)
    Pha[-VN-] from Sacramento, ChungTN[-VN-] from Sacramento
    vs
    Steve[RED] from North

Steam Ram..............................56(-0) - Steam Ram............................142(-56)
    Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-1344
    Offensive points.........................3360 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................67200
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Pha[-VN-]

Losers: Steve[RED]

180 units from Pha[-VN-] are defending the port of San Jose

1 units from ChungTN[-VN-] are defending the port of San Jose

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:02:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:17:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:32:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:47:54)

Steve[RED]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Luckily?
  • chungtn wrote:

Sea battle near San Jose

Sea battle near San Jose

(23.08.2017 7:47:54)

Pha[-VN-] from Sacramento, ChungTN[-VN-] from Sacramento

vs

Steve[RED] from North

Steam Ram..............................56(-0) - Steam Ram............................142(-56)

Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-1344

Offensive points.........................3360 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................67200

Winners: Pha[-VN-]

Losers: Steve[RED]

180 units from Pha[-VN-] are defending the port of San Jose

1 units from ChungTN[-VN-] are defending the port of San Jose

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:02:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:17:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:32:54)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 7:47:54)

Steve[RED]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Luckily?

Would you look at that - a very nice positive CR for VN.

Sorry to say REDs, but that one was carelessness of your part.

Good luck to both sides. let's see how this goes.
  • Very regret for this battle. We did not understand each other so we lost. I should have stayed there for a better game but I pulled out before my friend arrived
    No problem, we will do it again
    Congratulations RED brothers won

Battle for M-M Feeder
    Battle for M-M Feeder
    (23.08.2017 12:12:36)
    ARES 420[RED] from Loveland, M-M Feeder
    vs
    Pha[-VN-] from SOS

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0)
    Swordsman...........................332(-168) - Swordsman............................65(-236)
    Hoplite.............................112(-168) - Hoplite.............................104(-251)
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................10(-26)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................26(-14) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-518 - Generals..............................-1000.8
    Offensive points.........................2502 - Defence points...........................1295
    Damage Received.........................25900 - Damage Received.........................50040
    Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%
    Winners: ARES 420[RED]
    Losers: Pha[-VN-]
    665 units from ARES 420[RED] are maintaining occupation of town M-M Feeder.
    19 units from ARES 420[RED] are maintaining occupation of town M-M Feeder.
    Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 11:57:36)
    ARES 420[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 11:57:36)
    ARES 420[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 12:04:35)
    Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2017 12:12:36)
    As Pha[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    ARES 420's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Pha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Fought on the smallest battlefield for a grand total of 13 rounds....
    Sea battle near SOS

Sea battle near SOS
    (24.08.2017 7:37:10)
    Valkonos[RED] from I Q2P I
    vs
    Pha[-VN-] from SOS

Ram Ship...............................60(-0) - Ram Ship...............................60(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................18(-6)
    Steam Ram..............................37(-7) - Steam Ram.............................23(-36)
    Rocket Ship............................20(-0) - Rocket Ship............................0(-16)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-45)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-168 - Generals..............................-1734.4
    Offensive points.........................4336 - Defence points............................420
    Damage Received..........................8400 - Damage Received.........................86720
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Losers: Pha[-VN-]

216 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to SOS

29 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to SOS

6 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to SOS

25 units from Valkonos[RED] are blocking the port entrance to SOS

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:22:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:22:10)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:37:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:37:10)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:52:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 5:52:10)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:07:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:07:10)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:22:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:22:10)

Pha[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:37:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:37:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 6:47:17)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 7:07:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 7:22:10)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 7:37:10)

As Pha[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Pha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• pleasure to meet you
    Battle for 3-S

Battle for 3-S
    (24.08.2017 11:46:10)
    tinbi192[-VN-] from chí phèo I
    vs
    Mike12[RED] from 3-S

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer.....................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman..............................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................241(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................12(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-12) - Mortar.................................12(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Steam Giant............................0(-64) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................0(-12) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-903.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................2258
    Damage Received.........................45160 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Mike12[RED]

Losers: tinbi192[-VN-]

410 units from Mike12[RED] are protecting the town of 3-S.

RED
  • Another lovely sea battle
    Sea battle near Nordheim

Sea battle near Nordheim
    (24.08.2017 19:24:26)
    Valkonos[RED] from Sulphur 1, Lindum
    vs
    hieungoc[-VN-] from 50_58_PL

Ram Ship...............................64(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-55)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-15)
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-8)
    Steam Ram..............................18(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-29)
    Rocket Ship............................10(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................47(-3) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-23)
    Fire Ship.............................21(-42) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-309.6 - Generals..............................-1645.4
    Offensive points.......................4113.5 - Defence points............................774
    Damage Received.........................15480 - Damage Received.........................82270
    Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Losers: hieungoc[-VN-]

185 warships are being moved from Valkonos[RED] to Nordheim

6 warships are being moved from Valkonos[RED] to Nordheim

35 warships are being moved from Valkonos[RED] to Nordheim

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 18:39:26)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (24.08.2017 18:44:27)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 18:50:55)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 19:00:05)

Valkonos[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2017 19:24:26)

hieungoc[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.