WeGiveYou -PH Combat Reports :))

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• another one
    Battle for Mindanao

Battle for Mindanao
    (08.09.2017 16:29:12)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Marblands
    vs
    Nomore[-PH] from Mindanao

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1001(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................667
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

Losers: Nomore[-PH]

The town Mindanao has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,019 , 1,688 , 667

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Lord Of Demise,
    Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • Nomore showing off nomore :D pun intended

Battle for Kristal

Battle for Kristal
    (09.09.2017 12:30:03)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Valyria
    vs
    illidan[-PH] from EmpiRe sTatE, Nomore[-PH] from Kristal

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0)
    Swordsman...........................566(-434) - Swordsman.............................0(-457)
    Hoplite.............................180(-747) - Hoplite..............................28(-188)
    Steam Giant...........................112(-0) - Steam Giant..........................54(-226)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-80) - Gyrocopter.............................4(-40)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Mortar................................34(-26) - Mortar.................................38(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2572.6 - Generals..............................-2486.8
    Offensive points.........................6217 - Defence points.........................6431.5
    Damage Received........................128630 - Damage Received........................124412
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Losers: Nomore[-PH], illidan[-PH]

The town Kristal has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 72

Lord Of Demise's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

illidan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As Nomore[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Nomore's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Lord Of Demise,
  • sure you dont want to talk about your poor soldiers?

Battle for Mindanao

Battle for Mindanao
    (10.09.2017 2:05:41)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Kazukis Palace
    vs

Swordsman.............................677(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-323)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................526(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................34(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals...............................-387.6
    Offensive points..........................969 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................19380
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

60 units from Lord Of Demise[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Mindanao.

1534 units from Lord Of Demise[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Mindanao.

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

Lord Of Demise,
  • payback time

Sea battle near Karasuno

Sea battle near Karasuno
    (11.09.2017 6:00:45)
    Beldors[-PH] from Karasuno
    vs
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship..............................32(-11) - Ram Ship...............................0(-34)
    Ballista Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-55 - Generals.................................-170
    Offensive points..........................425 - Defence points..........................137.5
    Damage Received..........................2750 - Damage Received..........................8500
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: Beldors[-PH]

Losers: Menelaus-4232

42 units from Beldors[-PH] are defending the port of Karasuno

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Wine

Battle for Wine
    (11.09.2017 7:41:37)
    Beldors[-PH] from Nekoma
    vs
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Slinger................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................17(-3) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................5(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals.................................-1.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................4.5
    Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Wine has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 7,754

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• You stole my wine, now I stole your soldier's lives, should have guessed it from the name......
    Battle for EmpiRe sTatE

Battle for EmpiRe sTatE
    (11.09.2017 23:53:16)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Maadipolis, Catering School, EmpiRe sTatE
    vs
    illidan[-PH] from EmpiRe sTatE

............................................. - Archer................................156(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................70(-70)
    Swordsman...........................610(-270) - Swordsman...........................277(-270)
    Hoplite.............................404(-419) - Hoplite.............................269(-339)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-50) - Gyrocopter.............................1(-63)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................48(-0)
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant.............................0(-1) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1041.8 - Generals..............................-1980.1
    Offensive points......................4950.25 - Defence points.........................2604.5
    Damage Received.........................52090 - Damage Received.........................99182
    Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Losers: illidan[-PH]

The town EmpiRe sTatE has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,216 , 177

illidan[-PH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Lord Of Demise,
  • Really guys, you need to ask for peace now before I take out all of your cities......

Battle for Death City V

Battle for Death City V
    (12.09.2017 1:45:16)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Maadipolis, EmpiRe sTatE
    vs
    Death The KiD[-PH] from

Hoplite..............................266(-10) - .............................................
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................610(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................104(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals..................................-14 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................35
    Damage Received...........................700 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Death The KiD[-PH]

The town Death City V has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 25,691 , 13,910 , 5,398

Lord Of Demise,
  • yah im bored of ph honestly, have you guys learned ur lesson? i flattened 3 of your guys armys and the rest of you scatter like cockroaches anytime you see my name. so if you wanna give up your attempt on attacking us that would be nice so i could yah know pick a real target... i mean like 1-4 of us even have hit you and me and lord up there have done more to you then all of you have done to us together XD we could go army of 2 on you and destroy you, just give up XD. nomore hits and runs but runs like a roadrunner when he sees enemy's. beldor when you want a real group to fight for call me i like your style you dont give up thats a plus!
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

yah im bored of ph honestly, have you guys learned ur lesson? i flattened 3 of your guys armys and the rest of you scatter like cockroaches anytime you see my name. so if you wanna give up your attempt on attacking us that would be nice so i could yah know pick a real target... i mean like 1-4 of us even have hit you and me and lord up there have done more to you then all of you have done to us together XD we could go army of 2 on you and destroy you, just give up XD. nomore hits and runs but runs like a roadrunner when he sees enemy's. beldor when you want a real group to fight for call me i like your style you dont give up thats a plus!
    I am bores with them too, but the ponit is, they made it personal when they stole my wine xD lets keep raidinf, good loot out there
    Lord Of Demise,
  • our gauntlet war.

Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine
    (12.09.2017 5:16:12)
    vs
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship...............................35(-4) - Ram Ship...............................0(-13)
    Generals..................................-20 - Generals..................................-65
    Offensive points........................162.5 - Defence points.............................50
    Damage Received..........................1000 - Damage Received..........................3250
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

35 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine
    (12.09.2017 14:24:10)
    vs
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship...............................43(-7) - Ram Ship...............................0(-18)
    Ballista Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-35 - Generals..................................-90
    Offensive points..........................225 - Defence points...........................87.5
    Damage Received..........................1750 - Damage Received..........................4500
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

53 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

• ahahaha. You are just lucky you hit me when i have low gs LoD. I just noticed that you guys started hitting when you see us getting low gs. Reciprocal to what i did to pablo. And that is all you got from me? You failed to hit all my army when i am sleeping. While pablo got no land troops left when i attacked his 9k gs. It is you hu made it personal. Haha i actuallybforgot that stolen wine. But you r still crying about that. Grow up dude. Bahaha. Make my interest full. Cause as of now. It is in uhm 30%. Make it more interesting.

Thanks and Happy gaming.

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
    .com: PINOY,
    -1st- Century Alliance, We Give You -PH

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
  • shadow demon wrote:

ahahaha. You are just lucky you hit me when i have low gs LoD. I just noticed that you guys started hitting when you see us getting low gs. Reciprocal to what i did to pablo. And that is all you got from me? You failed to hit all my army when i am sleeping. While pablo got no land troops left when i attacked his 9k gs. It is you hu made it personal. Haha i actuallybforgot that stolen wine. But you r still crying about that. Grow up dude. Bahaha. Make my interest full. Cause as of now. It is in uhm 30%. Make it more interesting.

Thanks and Happy gaming.
    if yoy steal my wine so what do I drink? Oh it wasnt me hitting you when you are low, I destroyed your army when you were defending nomore, and you ran away tails first, when I caught you at empire I didnt wait for the scattered troops to arrive, I occupied only as a courtesy call, oh, and nomorr was the one thay made it personal not me.... got any more accusations?
    Lord Of Demise,
  • shadow demon wrote:

ahahaha. You are just lucky you hit me when i have low gs LoD. I just noticed that you guys started hitting when you see us getting low gs. Reciprocal to what i did to pablo. And that is all you got from me? You failed to hit all my army when i am sleeping. While pablo got no land troops left when i attacked his 9k gs. It is you hu made it personal. Haha i actuallybforgot that stolen wine. But you r still crying about that. Grow up dude. Bahaha. Make my interest full. Cause as of now. It is in uhm 30%. Make it more interesting.

Thanks and Happy gaming.
    quite frankly ive seen your armys and there jokes how about we do a 1v1 see how fast you run XD you talk big and attack pablo out in the corner and keep him down so he couldn't build up XD big tough guy i eat guys like you for breakfast lets go ill show you how to fight ;) the fact that you got hit in ur sleep sais enough, if you cant evade while sleeping then you need to work on your game.
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

Thanks and Happy gaming.
    quite frankly ive seen your armys and there jokes how about we do a 1v1 see how fast you run XD you talk big and attack pablo out in the corner and keep him down so he couldn't build up XD big tough guy i eat guys like you for breakfast lets go ill show you how to fight ;) the fact that you got hit in ur sleep sais enough, if you cant evade while sleeping then you need to work on your game.
    dont go too hard on him, after all they run as soon as they see an army...... no need to waste your gold

First battle

Battle for Mindanao

Battle for Mindanao
    (13.09.2017 0:28:46)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Marblands, Kazukis Palace
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................320(-0)
    Swordsman...........................610(-270) - Swordsman...........................364(-270)
    Hoplite.............................272(-448) - Hoplite.............................238(-492)
    Gyrocopter...........................14(-106) - Gyrocopter...........................70(-100)
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar.................................21(-0)
    Cook...................................29(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1216.2 - Generals..............................-1262.8
    Offensive points.........................3157 - Defence points.........................3040.5
    Damage Received.........................60810 - Damage Received.........................63140
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Nomore[-PH]

Losers: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

1013 units from Nomore[-PH] are protecting the town of Mindanao.

As Lord Of Demise[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Lord Of Demise[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Running already? Didn't even start.....

Battle for Mindanao

Battle for Mindanao
    (13.09.2017 2:48:42)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Kazukis Palace
    vs

Swordsman.............................610(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................269(-3) - .............................................
    Cook...................................28(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Mindanao has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,087 , 1,716

Lord Of Demise,
  • Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine
    (13.09.2017 5:19:01)
    vs
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship..............................38(-12) - Ram Ship...............................0(-24)
    Generals..................................-60 - Generals.................................-120
    Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points............................150
    Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received..........................6000
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

48 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed

Sea battle near Marble 1

Sea battle near Marble 1
    (13.09.2017 10:49:01)
    Menelaus-4232 from Wine
    vs

Ram Ship...............................0(-12) - Ram Ship...............................37(-3)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0)
    Generals..................................-60 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points............................150
    Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received...........................750
    Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

47 warships are being moved from Beldors[-PH] to Marble 1

• beldors wrote:

Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine

(13.09.2017 5:19:01)

vs

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship..............................38(-12) - Ram Ship...............................0(-24)

Generals..................................-60 - Generals.................................-120

Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received..........................6000

Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

48 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed

Sea battle near Marble 1

Sea battle near Marble 1

(13.09.2017 10:49:01)

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

vs

Ram Ship...............................0(-12) - Ram Ship...............................37(-3)

............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0)

Generals..................................-60 - Generals..................................-15

Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received...........................750

Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

47 warships are being moved from Beldors[-PH] to Marble 1

I want this guy can we recruit him?? @flames

Teach me senpai :D @minhducvt293
    Lord Of Demise,