WeGiveYou -PH Combat Reports :))

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Lord of Demise wrote:

beldors wrote:

Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine

(13.09.2017 5:19:01)

Beldors[-PH] from Karasuno

vs

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship..............................38(-12) - Ram Ship...............................0(-24)

Ballista Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..................................-60 - Generals.................................-120

Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received..........................6000

Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Beldors[-PH]

Losers: Menelaus-4232

48 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed

Sea battle near Marble 1

Sea battle near Marble 1

(13.09.2017 10:49:01)

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

vs

Ram Ship...............................0(-12) - Ram Ship...............................37(-3)

............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0)

Generals..................................-60 - Generals..................................-15

Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received...........................750

Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

47 warships are being moved from Beldors[-PH] to Marble 1

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed.

I want this guy can we recruit him?? @flames

Teach me senpai :D @minhducvt293

That's what I'm saying LOD! He has heart!

thanks for the compliment but my loyalty stays on my alliance.. and i will not betray my countrymen. :D
  • Fair enough Beldors, loyalty is admirable just always ask urself if your loyalty is founded. I mean if your countryman can't protect you and help you grow then it's fair to change, no selling my position just friendly advice to you and all who may find it useful, but regardless I hope I see see you around ;)
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • beldors wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

beldors wrote:

Sea battle near Wine

Sea battle near Wine

(13.09.2017 5:19:01)

vs

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

Ram Ship..............................38(-12) - Ram Ship...............................0(-24)

Ballista Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................

Generals..................................-60 - Generals.................................-120

Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received..........................6000

Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

48 units from Beldors[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Wine

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed

Sea battle near Marble 1

Sea battle near Marble 1

(13.09.2017 10:49:01)

Menelaus-4232 from Wine

vs

Ram Ship...............................0(-12) - Ram Ship...............................37(-3)

............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0)

Generals..................................-60 - Generals..................................-15

Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points............................150

Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received...........................750

Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

47 warships are being moved from Beldors[-PH] to Marble 1

Menelaus-4232's fleet was completely destroyed.

I want this guy can we recruit him?? @flames
    Teach me senpai :D @minhducvt293
    That's what I'm saying LOD! He has heart!
    thanks for the compliment but my loyalty stays on my alliance.. and i will not betray my countrymen. :D
    really wanna help you man, but cant help you if you are on the losing side
    Lord Of Demise,
    Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • dont see any loss in sight my friend.

Battle for Memories

Battle for Memories
    (15.09.2017 5:22:48)
    Khublai Khan[SYN] from Red Lion
    vs
    Jue Viole Grace[-PH] from Memories

Swordsman.............................420(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-350)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................112(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................59(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-420
    Offensive points.........................1050 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................21000
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Khublai Khan[SYN]

Losers: Jue Viole Grace[-PH]

805 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Memories.

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

Fair enough Beldors, loyalty is admirable just always ask urself if your loyalty is founded. I mean if your countryman can't protect you and help you grow then it's fair to change, no selling my position just friendly advice to you and all who may find it useful, but regardless I hope I see see you around ;)
    They help me a lot and they can protect me.. but i refuse sometimes because i hate bothering someone for resources or protection. im not playing just to get easy scores .

Lord of Demise wrote:

beldors wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

I want this guy can we recruit him?? @flamesTeach me senpai :D @minhducvt293
    That's what I'm saying LOD! He has heart! thanks for the compliment but my loyalty stays on my alliance.. and i will not betray my countrymen. :D

Thanks again for the advice and offer, ya we may be losing for now but were not gonna loose forever, we never know maybe tomorrow the tide turns . ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by beldors ().

• beldors wrote:

flames wrote:

Fair enough Beldors, loyalty is admirable just always ask urself if your loyalty is founded. I mean if your countryman can't protect you and help you grow then it's fair to change, no selling my position just friendly advice to you and all who may find it useful, but regardless I hope I see see you around ;)
    They help me a lot and they can protect me.. but i refuse sometimes because i hate bothering someone for resources or protection. im not playing just to get easy scores .

Lord of Demise wrote:

beldors wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

I want this guy can we recruit him?? @flamesTeach me senpai :D @minhducvt293
    That's what I'm saying LOD! He has heart! thanks for the compliment but my loyalty stays on my alliance.. and i will not betray my countrymen. :D
    Thanks again for the advice and offer, ya we may be losing for now but were not gonna loose forever, we never know maybe tomorrow the tide turns . ;)
    with that leadership I am noy sure if I will ever let you win, but alas you are brave... I hope you enjoy the game :thumbsup:
    Lord Of Demise,
  • I will be wasting my time if I will read your post., so I will just show you this

Battle for Lenkynas

Battle for Lenkynas
    (14.09.2017 13:49:31)
    Nomore[-PH] from Jhen Cute
    vs
    Yellow[SYN] from Lenkynas

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................40(-280)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................11(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................330(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................193(-60) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................61(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................31(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-84 - Generals................................-1120
    Offensive points.........................2800 - Defence points............................210
    Damage Received..........................4200 - Damage Received.........................56000
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Winners: Nomore[-PH]

Losers: Yellow[SYN]

As Yellow[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Yellow's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Lenkynas

Battle for Lenkynas
    (13.09.2017 16:46:26)
    Nomore[-PH] from Jhen Cute, Jue Viole Grace[-PH] from Jhen Cute
    vs
    SignWalrus[SYN] from Polis, Yellow[SYN] from Lenkynas

Sulphur Carabineer....................340(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................145(-70)
    Swordsman...........................100(-603) - Swordsman...........................691(-762)
    Hoplite..............................70(-170) - Hoplite.............................588(-401)
    Steam Giant..........................121(-98) - Steam Giant.........................105(-225)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-230) - Gyrocopter..........................148(-221)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-24)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................27(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2144.2 - Generals..............................-3842.5
    Offensive points......................9606.25 - Defence points.........................5360.5
    Damage Received........................107210 - Damage Received........................192125
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: SignWalrus[SYN], Yellow[SYN]

Losers: Jue Viole Grace[-PH], Nomore[-PH]

Nomore's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

SignWalrus[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.09.2017 16:31:01)

Nomore[-PH]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Nomore[-PH]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

SignWalrus[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.09.2017 16:33:37)

Jue Viole Grace's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

We Give You
    -PH
  • Huting time, more to come

Battle for Death City V

Battle for Death City V
    (17.09.2017 0:03:37)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from EmpiRe sTatE
    vs
    Death The KiD[-PH] from Death City V

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................873(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................999(-3) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................112(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................617
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

Losers: Death The KiD[-PH]

The town Death City V has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,536 , 3,346 , 617

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Death City

Battle for Death City
    (17.09.2017 2:05:32)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Death City V
    vs
    Death The KiD[-PH] from Death City

Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar.................................18(-0)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................16(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................42(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................873(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................955(-21) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................112(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-29.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................73.5
    Damage Received..........................1470 - Damage Received...........................348

The town Death City has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 7,689 , 1,157 , 1,487 , 348 , 8,317

As Death The KiD[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for EmpiRe sTatE

Battle for EmpiRe sTatE
    (16.09.2017 22:22:02)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Catering School
    vs
    illidan[-PH] from EmpiRe sTatE

Hoplite..............................1003(-1) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: illidan[-PH]

The town EmpiRe sTatE has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,653 , 8,769

Lord Of Demise,
  • Are you done yet? @Nomore

Battle for Death City

Battle for Death City
    (17.09.2017 3:34:02)
    vs

Hoplite...............................932(-3) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................562
    Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

The town Death City has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,613 , 1,831 , 2,563 , 562 , 13,429

Battle for Death City

Battle for Death City
    (17.09.2017 9:12:59)
    vs

Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-18)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................16(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................42(-0)
    Hoplite...............................929(-3) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-558
    Offensive points.........................1395 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................27900
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Death City has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 25,099 , 2,844 , 6,198 , 1,039 , 24,818

As Death The KiD[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Death City

Battle for Death City
    (17.09.2017 18:48:06)
    vs

Hoplite...............................943(-3) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received............................90
    Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%

The town Death City has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,463 , 3,229 , 90 , 2,140

Battle for Death City

Battle for Death City
    (17.09.2017 14:02:17)
    vs

Hoplite...............................946(-3) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................965
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

The town Death City has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 26,119 , 1,814 , 8,054 , 965 , 23,046

Lord Of Demise,
  • More

Battle for Death City V

Battle for Death City V
    (17.09.2017 22:53:06)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Death City
    vs

Hoplite...............................454(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Death City V has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,920 , 4,526 , 1,553

Battle for Death City V

Battle for Death City V
    (17.09.2017 20:47:59)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Death City
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................117(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................470(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Death City V has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 29,880 , 14,566 , 5,552

Lord Of Demise,
  • LOD icing on the cake

Battle for Jhen Cute

Battle for Jhen Cute
    (16.09.2017 23:48:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN] from Marmalas, SignWalrus[SYN] from Marmalas
    vs
    Nomore[-PH] from Jhen Cute

Sulphur Carabineer....................200(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................30(-290)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4)
    Swordsman...........................693(-697) - Swordsman............................0(-1213)
    Hoplite.............................187(-624) - Hoplite...............................0(-874)
    Steam Giant.........................197(-109) - Steam Giant............................0(-89)
    Gyrocopter..........................151(-139) - Gyrocopter............................0(-148)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................111(-4) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Mortar................................14(-10) - Mortar.................................31(-0)
    Cook...................................55(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-3066.5 - Generals..............................-4937.4
    Offensive points......................12343.5 - Defence points........................7666.25
    Damage Received........................153325 - Damage Received........................246870
    Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%
    Winners: Khublai Khan[SYN], SignWalrus[SYN]
    Losers: Nomore[-PH]
    299 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Jhen Cute.
    140 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Jhen Cute.
    224 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Jhen Cute.
    85 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Jhen Cute.
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 21:33:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 21:48:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 22:03:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 22:18:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 22:33:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 22:48:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 23:03:13)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 23:18:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 23:33:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2017 23:48:40)
    Nomore[-PH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

EX DM and DON
    -Sun Tzu
  • Gaia Server-
    Payback

Battle for Vicenza

Battle for Vicenza
    (18.09.2017 9:36:08)
    -PH-Beldors[-PH] from North Blue
    vs
    Demarica from Vicenza

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Slinger...............................101(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-6
    Offensive points...........................15 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................300

Winners: -PH-Beldors[-PH]

Losers: Demarica

Eunomia-
    loot ^^

Battle for Murica

Battle for Murica
    (15.09.2017 18:03:17)
    Beldors[-PH] from PeaceMode
    vs
    LittlePittle from Murica

............................................. - Slinger................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Swordsman..............................5(-15) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................25(-5) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-25 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................62.5
    Damage Received..........................1250 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: LittlePittle

The town Murica has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,364 , 5,745

LittlePittle's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Looting :)

Battle for Murica

Battle for Murica
    (15.09.2017 18:03:17)
    vs
    LittlePittle from Murica

............................................. - Slinger................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Swordsman..............................5(-15) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................25(-5) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-25 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................62.5
    Damage Received..........................1250 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Murica has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,364 , 5,745

LittlePittle's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Murica

Battle for Murica
    (16.09.2017 12:50:27)
    vs
    LittlePittle from Murica

Swordsman..............................20(-5) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................29(-1) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-7.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................18.5
    Damage Received...........................370 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Murica has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,240 , 5,654

Battle for Murica

Battle for Murica
    (16.09.2017 12:50:27)
    vs
    LittlePittle from Murica

Swordsman..............................20(-5) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................29(-1) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-7.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................18.5
    Damage Received...........................370 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Murica has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,240 , 5,654

Battle for Grapist

Battle for Grapist
    (17.09.2017 12:12:40)
    Beldors[-PH] from Karasuno High
    vs
    LittlePittle from Grapist

Swordsman.............................19(-11) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................28(-2) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-16 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................40
    Damage Received...........................800 - Damage Received...........................378
    Damage Percent............................67% - Damage Percent............................33%

The town Grapist has been pillaged by Beldors[-PH]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,120 , 7,404 , 378

• Well I look at it this way. I flattened rose and there In vmode still, I flattened another they never rebuilt. Nomore has been flattened Nd looted he is now vmode. Im calling peace to any remaining ph we won't bother you since we made our point. Be smart don't attack us again ;). Any remaining ph are welcome here if your willing to help out
    EX DM and DON
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

Well I look at it this way. I flattened rose and there In vmode still, I flattened another they never rebuilt. Nomore has been flattened Nd looted he is now vmode. Im calling peace to any remaining ph we won't bother you since we made our point. Be smart don't attack us again ;). Any remaining ph are welcome here if your willing to help out
    what about the bodies? I need some for my experiments.... I wanted to try out the new invention they say it breathes Dragon fire :"(
    Lord Of Demise,