idea for better world

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• idea for better world

hello all ,

as some of u know that the world eunomia is dying bit by bit , because we see all the bigger player make there own alliance and fight .

so they all have there fun .

this is a open treaty for all the smaler alliance like my alliance that mean all the alliance form number 20 to number 50 .

this is a call to merge to make a big alliance that will make us more powerful one . so we can have some fun and practice the game .

ps: i know that 80 % of those alliance don't have an account in the forum so i will message all the alliance one by one . 3 message by day so it can not be span .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.
    • Frankly, I do not expect this will help. You'll end up with a huge buch of (mainly) unxperiened players with an awful or no ability to coordinate battles.
      That's my opinion.
      But maybe I'm wrong.
      Surprise me :P !
    • Pluto wrote:

Frankly, I do not expect this will help. You'll end up with a huge buch of (mainly) unxperiened players with an awful or no ability to coordinate battles.
      That's my opinion.
      But maybe I'm wrong.
      Surprise me :P !
      Totally agree. Man, trust me, I've done exactly what you're thinking of and ended up with a bunch of uninterested ikariam players which is why I have no intentions to grow on this server.
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • i know that there is to namy player that don't know how to player , i will try to help out with all the exp that i have in ika .

i'm not saying that i have a huge exp , but i know some thing or two .

i'm trying to stay .

me and my friend in the alliance are trying to do something so we do not delete our account .

i have deleted my account in 2009 because of the bullying that some player have do on me and my friend and because of work but now i'm trying to do something so i won't do the same thing

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.