[NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

• Alliance CR
    • Lord of Demise wrote:

fellas to be honest these CRs are getting anoyying day by day, you are the second alliance on the server and you sre fighting the ninteeth..... do you really have nothing better to do?
      yeah so the 19th will have the right to raid your donate accounts.
      They're 19th and they choose to raid our donate accounts, threaten our members? So it is what we want or just what they want to be?
    • minhducvt293 wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

fellas to be honest these CRs are getting anoyying day by day, you are the second alliance on the server and you sre fighting the ninteeth..... do you really have nothing better to do?
      yeah so the 19th will have the right to raid your donate accounts. They're 19th and they choose to raid our donate accounts, threaten our members? So it is what we want or just what they want to be?
      fight them back, dont humiliate them, plus all I see around here are naval battles, what havent got room for your troops to land?

Oh and this started way earlier, they raided donor accounts to capture some resources to build up...
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate
    • 1. They're Naval Alliance Empire
      2. Their main land troops were destroyed earlier, which you can see in previous CRs. I bring my land troops there almost everyday but I usually have to bring all of them back to hometown later.
      3. What makes you think we're humiliating them?
    • minhducvt293 wrote:

1. They're Naval Alliance Empire
      2. Their main land troops were destroyed earlier, which you can see in previous CRs. I bring my land troops there almost everyday but I usually have to bring all of them back to hometown later.
      3. What makes you think we're humiliating them?
      the CR reports dedicated to them alone?
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate
    • old CRs keep the thread

Battle for Impel Down

Battle for Impel Down
      (20.09.2017 14:24:46)
      battleship1992[3rd_A] from La Renga
      vs
      Eltosko[NAE] from Impel Down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-85)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................365(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................138(-2) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................111(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................143(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals..................................-51
      Offensive points........................127.5 - Defence points..............................7
      Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received..........................2550
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: battleship1992[3rd_A]

Losers: Eltosko[NAE]

The town Impel Down has been pillaged by battleship1992[3rd_A]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,503

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.09.2017 13:54:46)

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.09.2017 14:09:46)

battleship1992[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.09.2017 14:09:46)

One of armies has been completely destroyed.