Gold transfer methods

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Gold transfer methods

Question for the collective:

Scenario:

I have an alliance mate who is in need of GOLD.

Regular method is for him to put things in his trading post and I purchase them at an inflated price.

However he is out of resources to "sell".

I have significantly higher TS score than this alliance mate.

I want to send him resources. Then ask him to put said resources into his trading post.

Then I want to purchase these items back.

Is this legal? I'm I allowed to do this?

Could this be considered circumcision?

Confirming before I actually do this.

Thank you all.

Oracle
  • If there is no changes in the rules, you are basically pushing your friend and it is not allowed. I have been away from game for awhile so if rules havent changed, it shouldn't be allowed

And it’s too late,
    To regret the mistakes we made,
    To remember all the words we say.
    Nothing will ever be the same...
  • IBlackRose wrote:

If there is no changes in the rules, you are basically pushing your friend and it is not allowed. I have been away from game for awhile so if rules havent changed, it shouldn't be allowed
    Pushing is when someone with a lower TS "pushes" resources to someone that has a HIGHER TS than you.

In this case, I have the higher TS.
  • oracle wrote:

Question for the collective:

Scenario:

I have an alliance mate who is in need of GOLD.

Regular method is for him to put things in his trading post and I purchase them at an inflated price.

However he is out of resources to "sell".

I have significantly higher TS score than this alliance mate.

I want to send him resources. Then ask him to put said resources into his trading post.

Then I want to purchase these items back.

Is this legal? I'm I allowed to do this?

Could this be considered circumcision?

Confirming before I actually do this.

Thank you all.

Oracle
    It is allowed and not breaking the Game Rules. You can send your lower TS friend some resources and buy the resources back to help him for gold.
  • I think we're lucky for Ikariam to allow this.

I've played games that have had Pushing rules but also Pulling ones too. Where this scenario would be pulling and not allowed. It's kinda crazy but understandable too, giving a new player such a huge advantage when surrounded by other new players, I can see why they'd add in those rules.
    GAIA
    UNstoppable [-UN-]
    No positivity allowed anymore.