Unofficial Declaration of War between The Letters (123) v Viet Nam (-VN-)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NovaTerra wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

I can understand that - but for all the players to agree to that number theme......

It just seems very weird.

Shame that Glavonja has decided upon quitting Ikariam.
      I'd personally miss him.
      No, he's just a loser who always blame after getting defeated.
      yeah I know - I've played in Eunomia for some time(was in SYN) and we've had to stand his BS for quite some time.

'I'd personally miss him.' -- that was complete sarcasm - nothing sincere intended.

but - thanks for people like Glavonja, there was a number of good wars in the server and the Muffin Mafia(MM - Glav's alliance) was really a force to be reckoned with(him and Ashbringer were quite the team - I have to admit) - Besides the monstrosity of the then known The Merchants(TM).
      Then for some reason, TM and MM kind of merged into RED and their presence started to fade somewhat.

so again - it's a shame seeing people like Glavonja leave the fun.
    • Pluto wrote:

Yeah, VN should try harder...
      Well said Twenty.

Then again, VN are fighting two wars plus some members have decided to ignore both of those and have personal conflicts.
      So I have a feeling it's a little one sided.
      :thumbsup:

PSI
      The Legion [LGN]
      That's right, baby! The Legion has been revived from Theta!
      My name is Legion, for we are many.
    • Kirito-kun wrote:

Come on VN diplomat, where are your Combat Reports?

Let's see some fighting. Make numbers burn a hole in their wallet more than usual.
      I feel in life the only 1 true currency in life is time. When you ‘burn a hole in your wallet’ you still continue. However when your time is up then there is no more. With the time we have surely there is no price on that as long as we are doing the things we enjoy. Time can’t be stopped so why moan over the little things like money when there’s a life to live?
    • NovaTerra wrote:

You guys should stop running away from us. It’s not chasing game.
      I don’t want to teach you guys how to play or anything but you attack where we don’t have troops. we can’t run if you don’t attack the places we are at... however I’ve seen your guys liking to splash against walls. How fun...

Score update at 6
    • Twenty

Battle for nhà kho 3

Battle for nhà kho 3
      (18.10.2017 21:06:39)
      Twenty[123] from Polis
      vs
      ZzzheosiuzzZ[-VN-] from nhà kho 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite...............................395(-5) - Hoplite...............................0(-113)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals...................................-7 - Generals...............................-158.2
      Offensive points........................395.5 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................7910
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Winners: Twenty[123]

Losers: ZzzheosiuzzZ[-VN-]

829 units from Twenty[123] are maintaining occupation of town nhà kho 3.

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for BUM-BUM

Battle for BUM-BUM
      (18.10.2017 22:11:59)
      Twenty[123] from nhà kho 3, Polis
      vs
      armhidden[-VN-] from BUM-BUM

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-44)
      Swordsman............................558(-14) - Swordsman.............................0(-134)
      Hoplite.............................764(-128) - Hoplite...............................0(-224)
      Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult...............................6(-18)
      Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
      Generals.................................-196 - Generals...............................-724.4
      Offensive points.........................1811 - Defence points............................490
      Damage Received..........................9800 - Damage Received.........................36220
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Twenty[123]

Losers: armhidden[-VN-]

687 units from Twenty[123] are maintaining occupation of town BUM-BUM.

837 units from Twenty[123] are maintaining occupation of town BUM-BUM.

As armhidden[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for KiLL--SSS

Battle for KiLL--SSS
      (18.10.2017 23:43:14)
      Eighteen[123] from nhà kho 3, Twenty[123] from BUM-BUM
      vs
      quyetdajka[-VN-] from KiLL--SSS

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-99)
      Swordsman...........................550(-368) - Swordsman.............................0(-737)
      Hoplite.............................592(-437) - Hoplite...............................0(-415)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-5)
      Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram.........................38(-24)
      Catapult...............................48(-0) - Catapult................................3(-6)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      Archer................................210(-0) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-1053.4 - Generals..............................-2065.2
      Offensive points.........................5163 - Defence points.........................2633.5
      Damage Received.........................52670 - Damage Received........................103260
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Twenty[123], Eighteen[123]

Losers: quyetdajka[-VN-]

719 units from Twenty[123] are maintaining occupation of town KiLL--SSS.

873 units from Eighteen[123] are maintaining occupation of town KiLL--SSS.

As quyetdajka[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Well would you look at that

Battle for viethung2

Battle for viethung2
      (19.10.2017 21:36:50)
      Two[123] from S-2, One[123] from -1-
      vs
      viethung[-VN-] from viethung2

Sulphur Carabineer....................213(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-181)
      Swordsman...........................386(-150) - Swordsman.............................0(-604)
      Steam Giant..........................250(-35) - Steam Giant............................0(-66)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................123(-0)
      Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-17)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
      ............................................. - Doctor..................................9(-0)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
      Hoplite..............................110(-90) - .............................................
      Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Generals.................................-523 - Generals..............................-2134.4
      Offensive points.........................5336 - Defence points.........................1307.5
      Damage Received.........................26150 - Damage Received........................106720
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%
      Winners: Two[123], One[123]
      Losers: viethung[-VN-]
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 20:36:50)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 20:48:34)
      One[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:03:35)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:06:50)
      One[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:12:03)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:21:50)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:28:32)
      One[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.10.2017 21:36:50)
      As viethung[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

:!: Who am I???? :!:
    • Battle for Zerus

Battle for Zerus
      (20.10.2017 3:55:47)
      Two[123] from S-2
      vs
      Laura Carmichae[-VN-] from Zerus

Sulphur Carabineer....................119(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
      Swordsman............................290(-96) - Swordsman.............................0(-300)
      Hoplite.............................307(-120) - Hoplite...............................0(-240)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................12(-0)
      Steam Giant............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-283.2 - Generals..............................-1070.4
      Offensive points.........................2676 - Defence points............................708
      Damage Received.........................14160 - Damage Received.........................53520
      Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%
      Winners: Two[123]
      Losers: Laura Carmichae[-VN-]
      The town Zerus has been pillaged by Two[123]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,592 , 2,559
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 3:10:47)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 3:25:47)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 3:40:47)
      Two[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 3:55:47)
      As Laura Carmichae[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• God damnit -VN-, you really need to do that to avoid facing Judgement once again?! This will only make me more eager in getting those easy pickings you had there. I suggest keeping them a hell of a lot safer from now on, I will catch up!
    • Two wrote:

God damnit -VN-, you really need to do that to avoid facing Judgement once again?! This will only make me more eager in getting those easy pickings you had there. I suggest keeping them a hell of a lot safer from now on, I will catch up!

im not saying the multis name looks viet but... it defiantly looks viet
    • One wrote:

Two wrote:

God damnit -VN-, you really need to do that to avoid facing Judgement once again?! This will only make me more eager in getting those easy pickings you had there. I suggest keeping them a hell of a lot safer from now on, I will catch up!

im not saying the multis name looks viet but... it defiantly looks viet
      This was the reply from the player I believe owns it, it went to v-mode 10 minutes prior to my arrival, and just after I had taken its port. Tragic, i'll go back anyway to get them again

• Got back on the island, myself and Fourteen dished out some beatings, still hunting

Battle for Gió Cấp 1

Battle for Gió Cấp 1
      (21.10.2017 1:14:32)
      Two[123] from Quynh grape
      vs
      Hắc Phong[-VN-] from Gió Cấp 1

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-3)
      Swordsman............................454(-52) - Swordsman.............................0(-107)
      Hoplite...............................46(-44) - Hoplite...............................0(-222)
      Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-18)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................213(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Generals.................................-124 - Generals...............................-721.8
      Offensive points.......................1804.5 - Defence points............................310
      Damage Received..........................6200 - Damage Received.........................36584
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%
      Losers: Hắc Phong[-VN-]
      The town Gió Cấp 1 has been pillaged by Two[123]. The following resources have been stolen: 30,103 , 494 , 3,842
      As Hắc Phong[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Polis_nho

(20.10.2017 23:46:34)
      Fourteen[123] from Quynh grape, Two[123] from Quynh grape
      vs
      Vinamilk[-VN-] from Đá 1, Minhhoa[-VN-] from Polis_nho

Fire Ship............................125(-12) - Fire Ship..............................0(-79)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................2(-20)
      Ram Ship..............................120(-9) - Ram Ship...............................0(-20)
      Ballista Ship...........................2(-0) - Ballista Ship...........................3(-6)
      Mortar Ship............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................160(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-119.4 - Generals...............................-758.6
      Offensive points.......................1896.5 - Defence points..........................298.5
      Damage Received..........................5970 - Damage Received.........................37930
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%
      Winners: Two[123], Fourteen[123]
      Losers: Vinamilk[-VN-], Minhhoa[-VN-]
      535 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to Polis_nho
      2 units from Two[123] are blocking the port entrance to Polis_nho
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:01:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:16:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:31:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:46:34)
      Minhhoa[-VN-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.
      Vinamilk[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Some of Fourteen's CRs that aren't up, but are nice to look at, lol

(20.10.2017 23:46:34)
      vs
      Vinamilk[-VN-] from Đá 1, Minhhoa[-VN-] from Polis_nho

Fire Ship............................125(-12) - Fire Ship..............................0(-79)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................2(-20)
      Ram Ship..............................120(-9) - Ram Ship...............................0(-20)
      Ballista Ship...........................2(-0) - Ballista Ship...........................3(-6)
      Mortar Ship............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................160(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-119.4 - Generals...............................-758.6
      Offensive points.......................1896.5 - Defence points..........................298.5
      Damage Received..........................5970 - Damage Received.........................37930
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:01:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:16:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:31:34)
      Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.10.2017 23:46:34)
      Minhhoa[-VN-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Sea battle near viethung4

Sea battle near viethung4
      Fourteen[123] from Sulphur
      vs
      viethung[-VN-] from viethung4

Ram Ship..............................129(-9) - Ram Ship...............................0(-77)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................24(-6)
      Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - Rocket Ship............................10(-0)
      Fire Ship............................137(-25) - Fire Ship..............................0(-22)
      Generals.................................-200 - Generals...............................-559.8
      Offensive points.......................1399.5 - Defence points............................500
      Damage Received.........................10000 - Damage Received.........................27990
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: Fourteen[123]

Losers: viethung[-VN-]

556 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to viethung4

viethung[-VN-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

vs
      Minhhoa[-VN-] from Polis_nho, Vinamilk[-VN-] from Đá 1

Sea battle near Gió Cấp 1

Sea battle near Gió Cấp 1
      Fourteen[123] from Nho 1
      vs
      Hắc Phong[-VN-] from Gió Cấp 1

............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
      Ram Ship..............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship.............................125(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-64
      Offensive points..........................160 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3200
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Hắc Phong[-VN-]

535 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to Gió Cấp 1

Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.10.2017 0:30:25)

Hắc Phong[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near H-3

Sea battle near H-3
      Fourteen[123] from Gió Cấp 1
      vs
      HungVu[-VN-] from H-3

Ram Ship..............................120(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-6)
      Fire Ship.............................125(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-30
      Offensive points...........................75 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1500
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: HungVu[-VN-]

535 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to H-3

Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.10.2017 0:53:04)

HungVu[-VN-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for H-3

Battle for H-3
      (21.10.2017 2:43:25)
      Two[123] from Quynh grape
      vs
      kuhung[-VN-] from ku to, HungVu[-VN-] from H-3

............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-54)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................112(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................270(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-75.6
      Offensive points..........................189 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3873
      Losers: kuhung[-VN-], HungVu[-VN-]
      The town H-3 has been pillaged by Two[123]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,514 , 1,892 , 93

Quyhn, who we believe is another multi of theirs, was also dealt with
      Sea battle near Redwine

Sea battle near Redwine
      Fourteen[123] from H-3, M-1
      vs
      Quynh from Quynh grape

Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - Ram Ship...............................4(-40)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-5)
      Fire Ship..............................99(-5) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................4(-6)
      Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................145(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................22(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................33(-0) - .............................................
      Generals..................................-31 - Generals...............................-278.6
      Offensive points........................696.5 - Defence points...........................77.5
      Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received.........................13930
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Losers: Quynh

78 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to Redwine

295 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to Redwine

71 units from Fourteen[123] are blocking the port entrance to Redwine

Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.10.2017 1:19:11)

Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.10.2017 1:34:11)

Fourteen[123]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.10.2017 1:39:58)

Quynh's army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.