College boys and girls, what do you study?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • College boys and girls, what do you study?

    As the title says, All college students here, share with us what do you study and how you manage your time playing and studying.

    I will start: I study Dentistry and managing time is really difficult playing multi servers, moderating and studying really hard. :D :D
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

    Board Rules - Support
  • I'm not a student, but I graduated from the Faculty of Philology,It was hard for a student to integrate learning with the game and other duties,During the college, I was a moderator at my country's forum,but because of the learning obligations I had to leave the forum and the game for some time.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • kirby k2 wrote:

    I'm not a student, but I graduated from the Faculty of Philology,It was hard for a student to integrate learning with the game and other duties,During the college, I was a moderator at my country's forum,but because of the learning obligations I had to leave the forum and the game for some time.
    that's great. Moderating and playing are really difficult with college but I am doing my best. :D
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

    Board Rules - Support
  • Kikoguns wrote:

    kirby k2 wrote:

    I'm not a student, but I graduated from the Faculty of Philology,It was hard for a student to integrate learning with the game and other duties,During the college, I was a moderator at my country's forum,but because of the learning obligations I had to leave the forum and the game for some time.
    that's great. Moderating and playing are really difficult with college but I am doing my best. :D
    I want you to stand by it, I could not, college, red cross, other obligations, I lived with both parents and in Serbia and in Austria, there was simply no time for a forum and a game.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • Wow, Kirby, that is not a good font/colour combo, I had to look real close just to read it.

    I’m in my last year too, just 8 months until the examination period in summer ends.
    I’m studying Natural Sciences, to be honest I just neglect my towns for days, which you can do after a certain size.
    Heathen
  • sharpe12 wrote:

    Wow, Kirby, that is not a good font/colour combo, I had to look real close just to read it.

    I’m in my last year too, just 8 months until the examination period in summer ends.
    I’m studying Natural Sciences, to be honest I just neglect my towns for days, which you can do after a certain size.
    Yes on Demeter I am already 600k so I miss some days while on Gaia I am trying to hang on.
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

    Board Rules - Support
  • sharpe12 wrote:

    Wow, Kirby, that is not a good font/colour combo, I had to look real close just to read it.

    I’m in my last year too, just 8 months until the examination period in summer ends.
    I’m studying Natural Sciences, to be honest I just neglect my towns for days, which you can do after a certain size.
    It is a combination that I used as a moderator in my country's forum, and I use it today, believe me, it's very hard for me to write a language that is not mine. I feel comfortable when writing in a language that is not myanrady I would write in my native language.But rules are rules and this must be respected.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic