Tau-N-Theta (TNT) vs The Wolverines (-W-)

• War
    • New

puniiisher wrote:

I'm looking for you, but you are not :thumbdown: We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our difference

Leave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it ;)
      You do understand that the Gauntlet War stats count all GS killed, right? Let's put it in different terms..........as of this posting:

-W- Damage Received........................1,123,056 - TNT Damage Received........................1,684,740
      -W- Damage Percent...........................40% - TNT Damage Percent...................................60%

Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time
    • New

Master Blaster wrote:

puniiisher wrote:

I'm looking for you, but you are not :thumbdown: We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our difference

You do understand that the Gauntlet War stats count all GS killed, right? Let's put it in different terms..........as of this posting:

-W- Damage Received........................1,123,056 - TNT Damage Received........................1,684,740
      -W- Damage Percent...........................40% - TNT Damage Percent...................................60%
      yeh Daniel Blaster,Master Daniel !I totally know this information But that does not matter to me
    • New

RJC wrote:

puniiisher wrote:

Where are you? You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! <X I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself :thumbsup:

Drink tastes nice thank you, guess yours is bitter from the taste of defeat.
      By the way, how is your army doing? We know who this belongs to despite the poor impression of PoP you are trying to do. That was a long travel for this.

Battle for S03 Destroyer

Battle for S03 Destroyer

(14.11.2017 6:09:34)

Bravery[-W-] from Sulphur 3, Devon[-W-] from Sulphur 3, Tenement Yard, Y 2

vs

Princ-Of Persia[TNT] from EXIT F5, MOAB, Marb 2, ARMORY, Vei[TNT] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulphur Carabineer....................588(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-536)

Swordsman.........................2949(-1192) - Swordsman............................0(-3189)

Hoplite...........................2748(-1620) - Hoplite..............................0(-2068)

Gyrocopter...........................930(-56) - Gyrocopter.........................1140(-190)

Battering Ram.........................120(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-40)

............................................. - Catapult..............................0(-179)

Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................0(-107)

Doctor................................100(-0) - Doctor.................................77(-0)

Cook...................................81(-0) - Cook...................................77(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier..................229(-356) - Balloon-Bombardier..................181(-472)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Spearman................................2(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-5903.2 - Generals.............................-17576.4

Offensive points........................43941 - Defence points..........................14758

Damage Received........................295160 - Damage Received........................879750

Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: Bravery[-W-], Devon[-W-]

Losers: Vei[TNT], Princ-Of Persia[TNT]

The town S03 Destroyer has been pillaged by Devon[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 690 , 225 , 3,862 , 15

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 3:54:34)

Vei[TNT]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (14.11.2017 3:54:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 4:09:34)

Vei[TNT]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (14.11.2017 4:09:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 4:24:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 4:39:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 4:54:34)

Bravery[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:08:44)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:09:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:24:34)

Bravery[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:24:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:39:34)

Bravery[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:39:34)

Bravery[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:44:58)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 5:54:34)

Bravery[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 6:00:21)

Princ-Of Persia[TNT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 6:09:34)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 6:09:34)

As Princ-Of Persia[TNT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Princ-Of Persia[TNT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Princ-Of Persia's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Is this the meaning of failure! 8|

Not that you have not lost gold until now :D Of course, thanks to the multi-account It does not matter to you or your member :whistling:
    • New

RJC wrote:

puniiisher wrote:

Where are you? You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself I'm looking for you, but you are not We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our differenceLeave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it
      So from what I am told you travel for 24 hours "looking for us", arrive and find -W- greeting you seconds later, so you hit the white flag as soon as you could. Great job puniisher you truly are a fearsome warrior!
      Sea battle near S03 Destroyer

Sea battle near S03 Destroyer

(14.11.2017 14:13:17)

Devon[-W-] from Sulphur 4, S03 Destroyer

vs

Vei[TNT] from S03 Destroyer, Princ-Of Persia[TNT] from My Son Ashkan, S03 Destroyer

Ram Ship..............................90(-36) - Ram Ship............................2116(-36)

Fire Ship.............................14(-58) - Fire Ship...........................1275(-94)

............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................55(-0)

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................444(-0)

Steam Ram..............................80(-0) - Steam Ram............................2171(-0)

............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................503(-8)

Diving Boat............................31(-4) - Diving Boat...........................377(-0)

Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................1083(-0)

Tender.................................50(-0) - Tender................................110(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................32(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................55(-4)

Generals...............................-732.4 - Generals..............................-1098.8

Offensive points.........................2747 - Defence points...........................1831

Damage Received.........................36620 - Damage Received.........................54940

Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Winners: Devon[-W-]

Losers: Vei[TNT], Princ-Of Persia[TNT]

346 units from Devon[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to S03 Destroyer

Princ-Of Persia[TNT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 13:58:17)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 13:58:17)

Princ-Of Persia[TNT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 13:58:25)

Devon[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.11.2017 13:59:29)

As Vei[TNT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Devon's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

You are running away and you can ridicule others ,This is a cowardly thing and I have seen for many years 8-)

You were looking for an attack score and I did not give it :thumbsup: I understand you are burning :cursing:
    • New

Yes I can not be more agree with Lord David but he forgot we called the war against them and we will never call it off soon

it will not be your place to call it off Lord David :)))))) Dilly!!!! Dilly!!!!

I love to see you all active here and be in V-Mode in actual game :))))

Run Run Cowboy heeeehaaaa

Sea battle near MARLEYs camp

Sea battle near MARLEYs camp
      (15.11.2017 18:10:50)
      Princ-Of-Persia[TNT] from Sefid
      vs
      Gavro[-W-] from ℵ Poseidon 2 ℵ

Ram Ship.............................624(-36) - Ram Ship............................2039(-36)
      Fire Ship.............................12(-60) - Fire Ship...........................1969(-90)
      Mortar Ship...........................300(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................546(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................280(-0) - Steam Ram.............................750(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................516(-4)
      Diving Boat...........................127(-8) - Diving Boat...........................471(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................285(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................810(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................28(-2) - Balloon Carrier.......................256(-4)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender................................140(-0)
      Generals...............................-865.6 - Generals.................................-962
      Offensive points.........................2405 - Defence points...........................2164
      Damage Received.........................43280 - Damage Received.........................48100
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Princ-Of-Persia[TNT]

Losers: Gavro[-W-]

Gavro's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Prince-Of-Persia