WeGiveYou (-PH) vs The Syndicate (SYN)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

flames wrote:

ph is the weakest most pathetic group on the server. we are pretty much fighting all of 3rd A's fight force and VN still winning. ive been going easy actually with smaller armys to see the capabilities of the enemy and i was pleasantly surprised they have a small force of somewhat knowledgeable players. nothing spectacular but potential. no more kid gloves. earlier i was a cat and ph was the mouse, i was toying with you. this is a weak disgrace of a move. so im gonna slaughter all 3 of your alliances to a bloody pulp if i must and have some real fun. 3 of us pretty much took ph out before i warned you nomore about your pathetic attack on runaras. this time its personal. Dloi and the 2 GG are out of my hand. the GG wanna fight and Dloi well are you staying yet or not? i hope/forsee it a permanent position so why count him. you had a lot more of 3 people join and even without those 3 beating you bad your losing (to the one vn guy). i half dont wanna hunt ph, last time i had 3-4 guys running from me at a time when they saw my army haha. scatter like cockroaches. the blood thirst is strong
    As far as I know only me and battleship join.
    ...arguably the best members of 3rd_A with over 20k generals between you
    2 GG members who are at top 10 top scores, only below GKS members. And 2 of them have ~30k gen.
    And last but not least, they have DLOI-IDOL, arguably the best fighter in this server, am I correct? ;)
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

flames wrote:

ph is the weakest most pathetic group on the server. we are pretty much fighting all of 3rd A's fight force and VN still winning. ive been going easy actually with smaller armys to see the capabilities of the enemy and i was pleasantly surprised they have a small force of somewhat knowledgeable players. nothing spectacular but potential. no more kid gloves. earlier i was a cat and ph was the mouse, i was toying with you. this is a weak disgrace of a move. so im gonna slaughter all 3 of your alliances to a bloody pulp if i must and have some real fun. 3 of us pretty much took ph out before i warned you nomore about your pathetic attack on runaras. this time its personal. Dloi and the 2 GG are out of my hand. the GG wanna fight and Dloi well are you staying yet or not? i hope/forsee it a permanent position so why count him. you had a lot more of 3 people join and even without those 3 beating you bad your losing (to the one vn guy). i half dont wanna hunt ph, last time i had 3-4 guys running from me at a time when they saw my army haha. scatter like cockroaches. the blood thirst is strong
    As far as I know only me and battleship join.
    ...arguably the best members of 3rd_A with over 20k generals between you
    2 GG members who are at top 10 top scores, only below GKS members. And 2 of them have ~30k gen.And last but not least, they have DLOI-IDOL, arguably the best fighter in this server, am I correct? ;)
    Such flattery ;)

Regardless, it's going to be good fun, there will be more death more battles and more loot

• Wow - action here is quite hot.

People, as someone who played with SYN almost from the beginning - let me remind of you of a certain fact:
    When it was founded, PH was entirely composed of people who were members of SYN and made decent, maybe even, humongous contributions for the alliance.
    Nomore and his friends departed after I stopped playing, and from what I understood the departure was on good terms.

Since now I see a very noticeable hostility developed between PH and SYN, I can only deduce that times changed quite fast since I was gone(again I'm only following the threads - thanks to Deadly who got me quite attached to SYN up till forever).

Good luck to both sides. I hope we'll see nice bloody battles in here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Benjamenx: improving grammatical issues. ().

• Problem is Battleship, you joined a never ending war..... i set dates out to allow for this action to be possible, very few of us enjoy this life day in day out. Alas from our VN war thread -VN- stated this is it now permanent war. As we are. You joined one of the sides, no matter which tag you wear now you are a target until the war is over. And as much as i like a few of 3rdA members personally i fear it would only draw them into the war. May as well stay eh? fun to be had.
  • flames is always a poet of mis leading stories. HHaha. Too much talk. Are you gay? Anyway. This declaration is for fun. World war is in the air so i encourage other alliances to wage war to their enemies. Happy gaming.

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
    .com: PINOY,
    -1st- Century Alliance, We Give You -PH

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
  • satanas wrote:

Problem is Battleship, you joined a never ending war..... i set dates out to allow for this action to be possible, very few of us enjoy this life day in day out. Alas from our VN war thread -VN- stated this is it now permanent war. As we are. You joined one of the sides, no matter which tag you wear now you are a target until the war is over. And as much as i like a few of 3rdA members personally i fear it would only draw them into the war. May as well stay eh? fun to be had.
    such a petty person
  • Lord of Demise wrote:

shadow demon wrote:

flames is always a poet of mis leading stories. HHaha. Too much talk. Are you gay? Anyway. This declaration is for fun. World war is in the air so i encourage other alliances to wage war to their enemies. Happy gaming.
    he isnt as much as you buddy :thumbsup:
    even more hotter then the sun, happy as can be :) not my fault your high and mighty and never fight more then hit and run because you cant fight a decent army
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Benjamenx wrote:

again I'm only following the threads - thanks to Deadly who got me quite attached to SYN up till forever
    You're still here haha
    The hostility wasn't so intense when I was still in the council; after all I let them grow their own alliance in peace and harmony under the condition of pledging loyalty to SYN. Now that I'm not leading SYN, they have no reason to keep their loyalty - that's how I see it...
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • well not bad.

Battle for Valhalla

Battle for Valhalla
    (28.10.2017 16:39:25)
    illidan[-PH] from Cebu City
    vs
    Runaras[SYN] from Valhalla, Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................116(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................272(-24)
    Swordsman..........................334(-1747) - Swordsman............................0(-2225)
    Hoplite............................155(-1866) - Hoplite..............................0(-1245)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-222)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-300) - Gyrocopter..........................119(-167)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-76)
    Battering Ram..........................23(-1) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Catapult...............................48(-0) - Catapult...............................26(-0)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor..................................3(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
    Archer................................156(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-5463.2 - Generals..............................-6875.7
    Offensive points.....................17189.25 - Defence points..........................13658
    Damage Received........................273160 - Damage Received........................343785
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: illidan[-PH]

Losers: Runaras[SYN]

185 units from illidan[-PH] are maintaining occupation of town Valhalla.

405 units from illidan[-PH] are maintaining occupation of town Valhalla.

82 units from illidan[-PH] are maintaining occupation of town Valhalla.

214 units from illidan[-PH] are maintaining occupation of town Valhalla.

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:24:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:24:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:39:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:39:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:54:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:54:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:09:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:09:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:24:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:24:25)

illidan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:39:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:39:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:54:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 15:54:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:09:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:09:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:24:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:24:25)

Runaras[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:39:25)

illidan[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 16:39:25)

As Runaras[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Runaras[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Runaras's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Runaras's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
  • From Jue.

Battle for aZ xFt 021

Battle for aZ xFt 021
    (28.10.2017 14:58:04)
    LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A] from Kennen Sulfur, aZ xFt 021, Jue Viole Grace[-PH] from H O P E, ChungTN[-VN-] from San Antonio
    vs
    dainisu[SYN] from aZ xFt 021, Đà Lạt 3, con hùm, HECTOR[SYN] from The Blight, Tank[SYN] from Olympia

Sulphur Carabineer....................353(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................200(-0)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Swordsman...........................867(-662) - Swordsman..........................1431(-936)
    Hoplite.............................893(-916) - Hoplite............................407(-1203)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................695(-2)
    Gyrocopter..........................205(-202) - Gyrocopter..........................252(-160)
    Battering Ram..........................56(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................54(-0) - Mortar.................................36(-0)
    Catapult...............................17(-0) - Catapult...............................27(-0)
    Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................75(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-70)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2581.8 - Generals..............................-3625.8
    Offensive points.......................9064.5 - Defence points.........................6454.5
    Damage Received........................129090 - Damage Received........................181290
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: dainisu[SYN], Tank[SYN], HECTOR[SYN]

Losers: Jue Viole Grace[-PH], ChungTN[-VN-], LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A]

1428 of Tank[SYN]'s units are stationed in aZ xFt 021.

1695 of HECTOR[SYN]'s units are stationed in aZ xFt 021.

ChungTN[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 13:41:05)

dainisu's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 13:54:30)

ChungTN[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 13:58:04)

ChungTN's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:01:37)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:04:46)

Tank[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:13:04)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:15:41)

LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:25:19)

Tank[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:28:04)

dainisu[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:31:41)

Tank[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:43:04)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:43:04)

ChungTN[-VN-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:49:35)

LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:55:02)

Tank[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:58:04)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 14:58:04)

As Jue Viole Grace[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Jue Viole Grace[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As LightLordOfFIRE[3rd_A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As ChungTN[-VN-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Jue Viole Grace's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

LightLordOfFIRE's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
  • Battle for H O P E

Battle for H O P E
    (29.10.2017 0:19:40)
    Khublai Khan[SYN] from aZ xFt 021
    vs
    Jue Viole Grace[-PH] from H O P E, aZ xFt 021

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-268)
    Swordsman...........................480(-260) - Swordsman.............................0(-467)
    Hoplite.............................193(-567) - Hoplite...............................0(-452)
    Gyrocopter...........................229(-11) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-24)
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram..........................6(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-17)
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-54)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals..............................-1133.3 - Generals..............................-4242.4
    Offensive points........................10606 - Defence points........................2833.25
    Damage Received.........................56665 - Damage Received........................212120
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Khublai Khan[SYN]

Losers: Jue Viole Grace[-PH]

696 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town H O P E.

24 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town H O P E.

355 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town H O P E.

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 22:34:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 22:34:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 22:41:21)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 22:49:40)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:04:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:04:40)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:19:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:19:40)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:34:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:34:40)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:49:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 23:49:40)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 0:04:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 0:04:40)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 0:12:51)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 0:12:51)

One of Jue Viole Grace's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • PH WINS - The last one is damaged win..

Sea battle near Đá donate

Sea battle near Đá donate
    (29.10.2017 2:54:39)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from cebucity
    vs
    bytehead[-PH] from ۞Bato III-F, Troy, Mindanao, Death The KiD[-PH] from Mindanao

............................................. - Ram Ship.............................194(-20)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................287(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................0(-10) - Steam Ram..............................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................36(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Generals.................................-240 - Generals.................................-100
    Offensive points..........................250 - Defence points............................600
    Damage Received.........................12000 - Damage Received..........................5000
    Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%

Winners: Death The KiD[-PH], bytehead[-PH]

Losers: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

5 warships are being moved from bytehead[-PH] to Đá donate

485 warships are being moved from bytehead[-PH] to Đá donate

56 warships are being moved from bytehead[-PH] to Đá donate

181 warships are being moved from Death The KiD[-PH] to Đá donate

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:24:39)

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:39:39)

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:45:02)

Lord Of Demise[SYN]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Sparta

Sea battle near Sparta
    (29.10.2017 4:43:46)
    bytehead[-PH] from Lorn V
    vs
    IHateMylifee[SYN] from Sparta

Ram Ship..............................143(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-26)
    Fire Ship............................102(-49) - Fire Ship...............................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................0(-29)
    Diving Boat............................39(-1) - Diving Boat.............................0(-7)
    Paddle Speedboat......................88(-12) - Paddle Speedboat.......................14(-4)
    Balloon Carrier........................17(-1) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................3(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-458.8 - Generals..............................-1453.4
    Offensive points.......................3633.5 - Defence points...........................1147
    Damage Received.........................22940 - Damage Received.........................72670
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: bytehead[-PH]

Losers: IHateMylifee[SYN]

422 units from bytehead[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Sparta

17 units from bytehead[-PH] are blocking the port entrance to Sparta

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:13:46)

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:28:46)

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:32:26)

As IHateMylifee[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Sparta

Sea battle near Sparta
    (29.10.2017 5:13:20)
    IHateMylifee[SYN] from Olynthus
    vs
    bytehead[-PH] from ۞Bato III-F

Ram Ship.............................137(-20) - Ram Ship..............................134(-9)
    Fire Ship.............................28(-62) - Fire Ship.............................66(-36)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................50(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................44(-4) - Rocket Ship............................18(-0)
    Diving Boat............................18(-0) - Diving Boat............................39(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................26(-16) - Paddle Speedboat.......................88(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................15(-2)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................55(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................67(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-698.8 - Generals...............................-324.2
    Offensive points........................810.5 - Defence points...........................1747
    Damage Received.........................34940 - Damage Received.........................16210
    Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: IHateMylifee[SYN]

Losers: bytehead[-PH]

375 warships are being moved from IHateMylifee[SYN] to Sparta

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:58:20)

bytehead[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 5:13:20)

As bytehead[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

bytehead's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• HI LOD, what are you gonna do now?

We all know you are not good in this game :) SYN just wants you because you are an ambrosia user hahaha

Battle for Marblands

Battle for Marblands
    (29.10.2017 3:00:10)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Babylon, Troy
    vs
    Ysidro_15[-PH] from Mindanao, letsdodis018[-PH] from Mindanao, SPADA[-PH] from Mindanao, pegasus[-PH] from Mindanao, Nomore[-PH] from Mindanao, Troy

Hoplite.............................496(-931) - Hoplite............................5275(-786)
    Battering Ram..........................26(-4) - Battering Ram..........................48(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-68) - Gyrocopter...........................967(-70)
    Cook...................................38(-0) - Cook...................................87(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................294(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-60) - Mortar.................................27(-0)
    Swordsman...........................208(-792) - Swordsman..........................3577(-560)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................48(-0)
    Steam Giant............................16(-0) - Steam Giant...........................186(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60) - Balloon-Bombardier....................81(-30)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................22(-0)
    Generals..............................-4649.4 - Generals..............................-2121.4
    Offensive points.......................5303.5 - Defence points........................11623.5
    Damage Received........................232470 - Damage Received........................106070
    Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: Nomore[-PH], letsdodis018[-PH], pegasus[-PH], SPADA[-PH], Ysidro_15[-PH]

Losers: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

1792 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

1669 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

27 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

293 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

81 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

3550 of pegasus[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

2975 of letsdodis018[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

120 of Ysidro_15[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

105 of SPADA[-PH]'s units are stationed in Marblands.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:45:10)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:50:57)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:58:45)

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:12:07)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:15:10)

Ysidro_15[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:16:41)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:30:10)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:30:10)

Lord Of Demise's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

SPADA[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:38:32)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:39:23)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:45:10)

Ysidro_15[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 2:45:10)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 3:00:10)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 3:00:10)

Ysidro_15[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 3:00:10)

SPADA[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 3:00:10)

As Lord Of Demise[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Lord Of Demise[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Babylon

Battle for Babylon
    (29.10.2017 5:02:39)
    Nomore[-PH] from Marblands
    vs
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Troy, IHateMylifee[SYN] from

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-126)
    Swordsman............................1168(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-26)
    Hoplite.............................960(-133) - Hoplite...............................0(-122)
    Gyrocopter...........................160(-70) - Gyrocopter............................3(-109)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-26)
    Doctor.................................27(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................27(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-361.2 - Generals..............................-1092.9
    Offensive points......................2732.25 - Defence points............................903
    Damage Received.........................18060 - Damage Received.........................54645
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: Nomore[-PH]

Losers: Lord Of Demise[SYN], IHateMylifee[SYN]

2462 units from Nomore[-PH] are maintaining occupation of town Babylon.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:17:39)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:32:39)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 4:47:39)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 5:02:39)

We Give You
    -PH
  • this last ones kinda pathetic. go into a 1v1 of large armys and they cant help but reinforce. what do you expect from a cowardly pathetic alliance.

Battle for H O P E

Battle for H O P E
    (29.10.2017 8:37:22)
    dainisu[SYN] from aZ xFt 021, Khublai Khan[SYN] from aZ xFt 021, H O P E, Benjamin Mendy, San Antonio
    vs
    Jue Viole Grace[-PH] from H O P E, Vominhphat[-VN-] from chí phèo VII, pegasus[-PH] from S I L E N C E, Nomore[-PH] from S I L E N C E, zk5in3j[-PH] from SM Moa ll, SM Moa l

Sulphur Carabineer...................358(-42) - Sulphur Carabineer....................724(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1229(-1947) - Swordsman.........................3489(-1864)
    Hoplite............................826(-1414) - Hoplite...........................2891(-1904)
    Gyrocopter...........................72(-188) - Gyrocopter..........................1019(-98)
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - Battering Ram..........................63(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................52(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................38(-0)
    Cook...................................27(-0) - Cook...................................92(-0)
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Steam Giant.........................127(-189) - Steam Giant...........................186(-0)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-6125.8 - Generals..............................-5321.4
    Offensive points......................13303.5 - Defence points........................15314.5
    Damage Received........................306290 - Damage Received........................266070
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Jue Viole Grace[-PH], Nomore[-PH], zk5in3j[-PH], pegasus[-PH], Vominhphat[-VN-]

Losers: Khublai Khan[SYN], dainisu[SYN]

4271 of zk5in3j[-PH]'s units are stationed in H O P E.

1347 of zk5in3j[-PH]'s units are stationed in H O P E.

10 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in H O P E.

37 of Nomore[-PH]'s units are stationed in H O P E.

1 units from Vominhphat[-VN-] are protecting the town of H O P E.

2888 of pegasus[-PH]'s units are stationed in H O P E.

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 6:22:23)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 6:34:11)

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 6:37:23)

Khublai Khan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Jue Viole Grace[-PH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 6:52:22)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 7:07:22)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 7:22:22)

Nomore's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 7:41:23)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 8:02:14)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 8:21:18)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 8:22:22)

Nomore's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 8:30:25)

pegasus[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2017 8:37:22)

As Khublai Khan[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Khublai Khan[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

EX DM and DON
    -Sun Tzu