WeGiveYou (-PH) vs The Syndicate (SYN)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• minhducvt293 wrote:

Seem like ur members don't agree with you @satanas :))
    Aye. I understand there zeal i do.

See the score clearly says they won. This is the clear point of view.

IF the gauntlet starts at the exact time of war starting and ending as it should have, then Syn won, because my naval battle alone wins by 1k let alone the other operations that happened alongside.

IF the war runs for exactly 7 days from the gaunlet starting as was one of the terms in the war declaration, then @Runaras scores are correct and Syn win.

However , as is the case with war declarations being declared here, yet scored via gauntlet you get what happened in this war, and quite clearly in a 6 day 13 hour war, cutting off two major Syn operations either end PH- win. I do not think it was anything malicious or planned it is just how it goes sometimes.

Hence i congratulate -PH on their victory in this war, myself i do not require the win. However as above shows a lot fo our members feel very hard done by, and i very much doubt that -PH will find any peace from those who feel aggrieved.

Ah well onwards and upwards.

Satanas
  • @satanas -- don't forget that PH were in SYN for sometime, so they so SYN's Modus operandi to some degree.

In short this was a good war, and indeed Nomore has some good say for his alliance's members.

interesting what will happen with RED's wars against the 4 alliances - VN, PH, 3rd_A and LIT.

If Valkonos and ARES are still in good shape as they were during MM's time - I'd say they'll rip all this alliances together with DLoI.

• @Benjamenx

Oh yes indeed, i agree with you completely. Nomore and the PH- alliance are a very very good team. They pushed us for the whole war, got the builds and strategies pretty spot on. They left shortly after the Pure merge when i joined Syn.

Regarding Red's war i could not comment on this matter. I find myself biased in my opinions but interested to see what happens
  • guess this never posted last night? no doubt there organized and well done, im just pissed we didnt get a full 7 day gauntlet i wanted a full fight.
    Battle for Jhen Cute

Battle for Jhen Cute
    (04.11.2017 6:29:09)
    Nomore[-PH] from Marmulan
    vs
    Khublai Khan[SYN] from Marmalas, Stonlands, Sheendy[SYN] from Goo Lagoon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................295(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................144(-0)
    Swordsman............................320(-90) - Swordsman............................657(-90)
    Hoplite..............................91(-231) - Hoplite.............................475(-246)
    Mortar.................................41(-0) - Mortar.................................23(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................21(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................124(-7) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................47(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................55(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................27(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-474.8 - Generals...............................-452.4
    Offensive points.........................1131 - Defence points...........................1187
    Damage Received.........................23740 - Damage Received.........................22620
    Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: Khublai Khan[SYN], Sheendy[SYN]

Losers: Nomore[-PH]

1019 of Sheendy[SYN]'s units are stationed in Jhen Cute.

1 of Khublai Khan[SYN]'s units are stationed in Jhen Cute.

300 of Khublai Khan[SYN]'s units are stationed in Jhen Cute.

Sheendy[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 5:59:09)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 5:59:09)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:10:59)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:14:09)

Sheendy[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:14:09)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:23:20)

Nomore[-PH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:29:09)

Sheendy[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.11.2017 6:29:09)

As Nomore[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Nomore's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos

EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega
    Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Forgot this one started before the first conclusion

Battle for LUV

Battle for LUV

(04.11.2017 1:02:49)
    IHateMylifee[SYN] from Polis
    vs
    RadeonIntel[-PH] from LUV

............................................. - Archer................................0(-100)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................200(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-300)
    Swordsman............................520(-18) - Swordsman..............................0(-38)
    Hoplite..............................60(-235) - Hoplite................................0(-30)
    Steam Giant...........................82(-19) - Steam Giant...........................0(-169)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-9)
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals...............................-468.4 - Generals..............................-2749.4
    Offensive points.......................6873.5 - Defence points...........................1171
    Damage Received.........................23420 - Damage Received........................137470
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: IHateMylifee[SYN]

Losers: RadeonIntel[-PH]

898 units from IHateMylifee[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town LUV.

As RadeonIntel[-PH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.