WeGiveYou (-PH) vs The Syndicate (SYN)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WeGiveYou (-PH) vs The Syndicate (SYN)

I Nomore, Leader of WeGiveYou (-PH) will declare war on The Syndicate (SYN)

The war will start Exacty November 28, 2017 0:00 Ikariam Time, I know they are still at war, they "say" they are the strongest so I think they can manage.

Reasons for war:
    1. I call this one last war for me and my friends.
    2. I want you to see how strong we are.
    3. You are the number 1 so we challenge you.

Ending of war
    1. The war will end 7 days after the start of war. November 4, 2017 0:00 Ikariam Time
    2. OR They will change their alliance name to NOMORE

If they win, I Nomore will right 1000 words why SYN is strong, If they lose, eat my trashtalks.

Battle computation is thru Guantlet of war.

Goodluck,
    We Give You
    -PH
  • *Me talking as a wise old man*

Son, don't you ever learn, I wrecked your alliance, your boys went inactive for a while and you went into V-mode, we never said that we are the strongest, we said that we are the wisest, we know when to hit and when to back off, we are smart because we simpley use our brains, you decalred the war a month prior, you wont have enough time to actually prepare, because we will come and destroy you from day one so yeah, run boy as you did before. If you can actually beat SYN I will change my name to nomore's pet for week.

*talking normally again*

So can I go to the halloween party without worrying about PH?
    Lord Of Demise,
    Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • Lord of Demise wrote:

*Me talking as a wise old man*

Son, don't you ever learn, I wrecked your alliance, your boys went inactive for a while and you went into V-mode, we never said that we are the strongest, we said that we are the wisest, we know when to hit and when to back off, we are smart because we simpley use our brains, you decalred the war a month prior, you wont have enough time to actually prepare, because we will come and destroy you from day one so yeah, run boy as you did before. If you can actually beat SYN I will change my name to nomore's pet for week.

*talking normally again*

So can I go to the halloween party without worrying about P
    Nonononno, we are good guys and we are not going to touch u for month
    If it is necessary I will keep LOD on a leash till 28th November :D :D :D
  • TBH i was going to throw this declaration out at the same time as declared on VN. If it was not for the assistance from 3rdA members then more of us would be asleep. As General of Syn i accept your kind offer of toys to play with.

Satanas
  • I Hate My Lifee wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

*Me talking as a wise old man*

*talking normally again*

So can I go to the halloween party without worrying about P
    Nonononno, we are good guys and we are not going to touch u for month If it is necessary I will keep LOD on a leash till 28th November :D :D :D

Nomore wrote:

Correction,

The war will start October 28, sorry got exited :D
    still need to put me on a leash?? Well nomore I am happy to announce as a member of SYN and a man that really hates that you open a CR post to try and humiliate us, you will be my only duty for the course of the war..... want to quit running and fight me like a man, for once?
    Lord Of Demise,
    Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • ph is the weakest most pathetic group on the server. we are pretty much fighting all of 3rd A's fight force and VN still winning. ive been going easy actually with smaller armys to see the capabilities of the enemy and i was pleasantly surprised they have a small force of somewhat knowledgeable players. nothing spectacular but potential. no more kid gloves. earlier i was a cat and ph was the mouse, i was toying with you. this is a weak disgrace of a move. so im gonna slaughter all 3 of your alliances to a bloody pulp if i must and have some real fun. 3 of us pretty much took ph out before i warned you nomore about your pathetic attack on runaras. this time its personal. Dloi and the 2 GG are out of my hand. the GG wanna fight and Dloi well are you staying yet or not? i hope/forsee it a permanent position so why count him. you had a lot more of 3 people join and even without those 3 beating you bad your losing (to the one vn guy). i half dont wanna hunt ph, last time i had 3-4 guys running from me at a time when they saw my army haha. scatter like cockroaches. the blood thirst is strong
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos

EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega
    Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

ph is the weakest most pathetic group on the server. we are pretty much fighting all of 3rd A's fight force and VN still winning. ive been going easy actually with smaller armys to see the capabilities of the enemy and i was pleasantly surprised they have a small force of somewhat knowledgeable players. nothing spectacular but potential. no more kid gloves. earlier i was a cat and ph was the mouse, i was toying with you. this is a weak disgrace of a move. so im gonna slaughter all 3 of your alliances to a bloody pulp if i must and have some real fun. 3 of us pretty much took ph out before i warned you nomore about your pathetic attack on runaras. this time its personal. Dloi and the 2 GG are out of my hand. the GG wanna fight and Dloi well are you staying yet or not? i hope/forsee it a permanent position so why count him. you had a lot more of 3 people join and even without those 3 beating you bad your losing (to the one vn guy). i half dont wanna hunt ph, last time i had 3-4 guys running from me at a time when they saw my army haha. scatter like cockroaches. the blood thirst is strong
    As far as I know only me and battleship join.
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

flames wrote:

ph is the weakest most pathetic group on the server. we are pretty much fighting all of 3rd A's fight force and VN still winning. ive been going easy actually with smaller armys to see the capabilities of the enemy and i was pleasantly surprised they have a small force of somewhat knowledgeable players. nothing spectacular but potential. no more kid gloves. earlier i was a cat and ph was the mouse, i was toying with you. this is a weak disgrace of a move. so im gonna slaughter all 3 of your alliances to a bloody pulp if i must and have some real fun. 3 of us pretty much took ph out before i warned you nomore about your pathetic attack on runaras. this time its personal. Dloi and the 2 GG are out of my hand. the GG wanna fight and Dloi well are you staying yet or not? i hope/forsee it a permanent position so why count him. you had a lot more of 3 people join and even without those 3 beating you bad your losing (to the one vn guy). i half dont wanna hunt ph, last time i had 3-4 guys running from me at a time when they saw my army haha. scatter like cockroaches. the blood thirst is strong
    As far as I know only me and battleship join.
    ...arguably the best members of 3rd_A with over 20k generals between you