Third Alliance(3rd_A ) vs The Syndicate (SYN)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• You ready to surrender or? You guys are legit cowards, my probe mission resulted in my death but i did find a mess of poorly built army’s! My poor squad :( all ur top guys in vmode what a joke ur that alliance without tactic who thinks a score means something. Next thing u know your all gonna be didmsnteling ur armys. Do us a favor and end this so we can quit wasteing our time. We proved our might when we had more op then vn lit ph and 3rd a together. U guys did good coordination I’m quite shocked any even knew how to do scatter time my hats off to you but this is just embarrassing
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

The Gayest alliance i have ever seen. THis is the 2nd time they are using gay tactics. I think you deserve the alliance name GAY, and not the actual GAY alliance.

Ill do one thing for you, My troops are in 41:51 Dreamz. I sleep from 22:00 ika time to 6:00 ika time. Happy. Now attack me and kill my troops. Waste of time fighting you morons.
    I already has ur troop's information, no need to speak out loud like this ;) Happy sleeping.
    I already have. Not already has. ANd further more, you never had shit about my troops. Not one of you ever attacked my troops. I just made it easier for you pussies.
    Such a boring crap alliance using gay tactics all around. So boring.
    want a straight fight just need to ib light lord no need to be that mad baby boy.
    sneak attack as usual from you and ANT fellows is pathetic.

Khan and Ihatemylife already done your work way better - alone
  • battleship1992 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

The Gayest alliance i have ever seen. THis is the 2nd time they are using gay tactics. I think you deserve the alliance name GAY, and not the actual GAY alliance.

Ill do one thing for you, My troops are in 41:51 Dreamz. I sleep from 22:00 ika time to 6:00 ika time. Happy. Now attack me and kill my troops. Waste of time fighting you morons.
    I already has ur troop's information, no need to speak out loud like this ;) Happy sleeping.
    I already have. Not already has. ANd further more, you never had shit about my troops. Not one of you ever attacked my troops. I just made it easier for you pussies.Such a boring crap alliance using gay tactics all around. So boring.
    want a straight fight just need to ib light lord no need to be that mad baby boy.sneak attack as usual from you and ANT fellows is pathetic.

Khan and Ihatemylife already done your work way better - alone
    Im a baby, you a pussy. AN ugly disguisting hairy pussy, not worth wasting time on.

You guys carry on with your ugly tactics. Im done with you guys. Waste of my time . EMbarassing to fight an alliance like urs.

ANd dont blame ANT on this, the only player from ANT who fought you before this is me. ANd you gys used the same tactics when i came for you last time. Once a pussy, always a pussy.

Battleship my ass. You just a fishing boat castching shrimp. Get back to that. Leave the war game. GO play Hayday morons.

Catch fish and feed ur farm.
    Gaia :thumbsup:
  • Thank you battleship I appreciate the kind words. Honestly only ever saw any potential in you and lightlord, light lord impressed me I definetly underestimated him a few times and that backfired I need to stop doing that ;) I saw really good work from you as well. These rest not so much you guys are carrying a lot of this war.
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

You ready to surrender or? You guys are legit cowards, my probe mission resulted in my death but i did find a mess of poorly built army’s! My poor squad :( all ur top guys in vmode what a joke ur that alliance without tactic who thinks a score means something. Next thing u know your all gonna be didmsnteling ur armys. Do us a favor and end this so we can quit wasteing our time. We proved our might when we had more op then vn lit ph and 3rd a together. U guys did good coordination I’m quite shocked any even knew how to do scatter time my hats off to you but this is just embarrassing
    You guys chose to be on the 4 on 1.
    well if everyone want, we could end this war early - by making a grand final when everyone is online?

who win that win the war and both sides stop do trash talking. May be will be more thank 50k gen lost for that final play.
    personally, i tired of going around
  • That’s a pretty fun idea a massive hof?.....battleship we declared in vn and you guys plus ph declared and once u did lit started to attack. Now we held a nice 380k offense pretty stead but we did not ask for a 4v1. All of you are very hated because vn mostly think they are very tough and can do what they want and honestly none of them have showed skill. Tin is so easy to find I don’t even spy! He moved his town and chose a new hideout next to me and doesn’t learn. Chung has like 300k a city in goods he’s lucky I only want troops otherwise I would bled all the goods from his caught spy reports XD really wanna know who’s spying sale think itsbur 3rd a guy but he doesn’t ever attack? the Rest of vn are eh they hide more then anything. You and light lord did most of there work XD we were a good 70k gen ahead I would say before they accepted the gauntlet when u guys did.
    EX DM and DON
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

That’s a pretty fun idea a massive hof?
    Straight Fighting not going around any longer.
    We stop war right after the ground + naval fights are done.
    Winner takes all.
    One condition, all SYN/3rdA members are welcome but not those ANT guys.
    May be in the middle of the Map the 5x5x.

How about you satanas? still wanna dance with me again? i learned some cool tricks with ships from you.
    Quick it's 3 AM here i gotta work at 8 AM :(
  • As the General of Syn i am here to accept defeat in this war. Despite the fighting of four wars simultaneously this is the first time we have faced such poor form as displayed this evening. We have no wish for this to continue, there is nothing to be gained by fighting honour-less enemies and we have no wish to .

We would rather accept another war loss and move onto decent opponents worthy of our time and efforts.

Syn 44,520
    3rdA 50,785

Congratulations on your victory battleship and Je'taime, you earn't it.

Satanas and Syn out
  • Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

I already have. Not already has. ANd further more, you never had shit about my troops. Not one of you ever attacked my troops. I just made it easier for you pussies.
    Such a boring crap alliance using gay tactics all around. So boring.
    Yeah, lots of people think that I don't have any ideas about their troops, until I slaughter them all ;)
    So what tactics you're talking about? I guess you guys use most of them ;)
  • battleship1992 wrote:

flames wrote:

That’s a pretty fun idea a massive hof?
    Straight Fighting not going around any longer.We stop war right after the ground + naval fights are done.
    Winner takes all.
    One condition, all SYN/3rdA members are welcome but not those ANT guys.
    May be in the middle of the Map the 5x5x.

How about you satanas? still wanna dance with me again? i learned some cool tricks with ships from you.
    Quick it's 3 AM here i gotta work at 8 AM :(
    Im ok with it. I dont wanna join a fight against GAYS. You guys have fun. Im out anyway. Came looking for a fight alongside SYN, and this is what we get. Me and my alliance members who came here for a fight, we are gone.

I feel sorry for my ANT members who came to SYN, who followed me to SYN, expecting a good fight. I rallied the 3 members from ANT, told em to join SYN just for these battles and return to ANT.

I din expect it to be this. Everyone is more interested in knowing when we sleep than where are troops are. Disguisting. Go ahead with your hof war and shit. Me and my ANT members are out ugly fucktards.

Peace out
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

I already have. Not already has. ANd further more, you never had shit about my troops. Not one of you ever attacked my troops. I just made it easier for you pussies.Such a boring crap alliance using gay tactics all around. So boring.
    Yeah, lots of people think that I don't have any ideas about their troops, until I slaughter them all ;) So what tactics you're talking about? I guess you guys use most of them ;)
    Yea keep winking moron. Gay fucks.
  • flames wrote:

You ready to surrender or? You guys are legit cowards, my probe mission resulted in my death but i did find a mess of poorly built army’s! My poor squad :( all ur top guys in vmode what a joke ur that alliance without tactic who thinks a score means something. Next thing u know your all gonna be didmsnteling ur armys. Do us a favor and end this so we can quit wasteing our time. We proved our might when we had more op then vn lit ph and 3rd a together. U guys did good coordination I’m quite shocked any even knew how to do scatter time my hats off to you but this is just embarrassing
    yay, I want the power to dismiss all his troops right the moments he sent me his army's information.
    And I don't even consider they're our top guys LoL

And btw I guess this is the 3rd time I see you talk about tactics, how is MY tactics to destroy you 2 times ;)
  • DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

*tsssk*

Dear dear, using VM to keep ahead in a gauntlet war? Poor form ;)
    Hey, I guess the war with SYN is over.So, how about our deal?
    Not yet, I'm still at war with 4 alliances, SYNs fight might be over but I'm not there anymore. I rejoined RED and we're still fighting you lot, LIT, PH and VN
    could you guys do this war by a straight or sthing between you two :v
    tired
  • battleship1992 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

*tsssk*

Not yet, I'm still at war with 4 alliances, SYNs fight might be over but I'm not there anymore. I rejoined RED and we're still fighting you lot, LIT, PH and VN
    could you guys do this war by a straight or sthing between you two :vtired
    No no, it's me we're talking about. I don't do straight fights because that takes no skill. That just involves making a sod ton of swords and hops and pointing them at the enemy, any fool can do that. Then it's simply a case of who happens to have built a larger army. When there is no outside influence we'll have a proper fight involving all the good sneaky tactics of a real war

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

*tsssk*

No no, it's me we're talking about. I don't do straight fights because that takes no skill. That just involves making a sod ton of swords and hops and pointing them at the enemy, any fool can do that. Then it's simply a case of who happens to have built a larger army. When there is no outside influence we'll have a proper fight involving all the good sneaky tactics of a real war
    Agree.
    And still I see some ants moaning about that. All they do is using their packs and put all to the battle fields. They don't even know how to do proper waving.
    And tbh, most of gauntlet scores (for SYN, 3rd_A , RED etc) came from catching off-guard troops, especially when they're at sleep.
    And how to define an off-guard troop? Yeah
    1. No forge
    2. Lost flank still fighting
    3. Lost front still fighting

So, stop talking about tactics when you dont event know any of them properly, ants!
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

*tsssk*

Agree.And still I see some ants moaning about that. All they do is using their packs and put all to the battle fields. They don't even know how to do proper waving.
    And tbh, most of gauntlet scores (for SYN, 3rd_A , RED etc) came from catching off-guard troops, especially when they're at sleep.
    And how to define an off-guard troop? Yeah
    1. No forge
    2. Lost flank still fighting
    3. Lost front still fighting

So, stop talking about tactics when you dont event know any of them properly, ants!
    Ok pro. You are so pro. I admire you. Happy??

Now *snip* off

Edit - Warning Issued - Hera-

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().