World War Declaration By The Syndicate [SYN]

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deizel wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA.
      i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid .
      as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best war alliance in the server .
      so who is the third fella in the trio, just curious
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate
    • Lord of Demise wrote:

Deizel wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA.
      i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid .as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best war alliance in the server .
      well, regarding the early times of the server, the 3 best war alliances were SYN, MM and TM.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

Deizel wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid .as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best war alliance in the server .
      well, regarding the early times of the server, the 3 best war alliances were SYN, MM and TM.
      10x Benjamenx for responding for me .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.
    • ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u

u have been crashed when u left by -ph .

but when u were in TEA we have made a good fight .

that is all an old story and talk .

Z eternal ally.
    • Deizel wrote:

ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u

u have been crashed when u left by -ph .

but when u were in TEA we have made a good fight .

that is all an old story and talk .
      Uniq is not active for reasons you dont know about. SO dont talk about that shall we. Uniq is a way better leader than you will ever be.

You were leaching the miracles and we all had to pay for it. We, at that time were all just growing players. We did not have the research technology to match them and were just downgrading ourselves with those wars, all coz of your stubborness.

Anywayz, all that is over now. Your alliance have gone quiet after we left, thats all i can say.
      Gaia :thumbsup:
    • yes uniq is way better , yes that is true he was in TEA left the alliance to make his own one and that is right . them dismissed it to join us again them left to make other alliance , mmmm that is so good .

ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u

Spectra wrote:

Anywayz, all that is over now. Your alliance have gone quiet after we left, thats all i can say.
      as for that , the player that have found the alliance TEA are still here and still growing that all what matter we are from the same country and we are family that what all i need i don't care to be number 1 alliance in the game

Z eternal ally.
    • Deizel wrote:

yes uniq is way better , yes that is true he was in TEA left the alliance to make his own one and that is right . them dismissed it to join us again them left to make other alliance , mmmm that is so good .

Spectra wrote:

as for that , the player that have found the alliance TEA are still here and still growing that all what matter we are from the same country and we are family that what all i need i don't care to be number 1 alliance in the game
      I dont care either becomming No 1 and all, but making false accusations to why we left, that was not required. We had reasons to leave, and we left. I joined SYN now, just to fight in their war, and will get back to ANT after the war is over. So dont say we were scared.

And point 2, Uniq joined ur alliance coz he thought you were good, later regretted it. So blaming him for trusting you to be a good leader, was another bad decision.

I suggest you stop accusing us of being scared coz we fought them even after we left your alliance whereas you just stayed back scared of them. That sez a lot of you and your words man.
    • Spectra wrote:

Deizel wrote:

Spectra wrote:

I dont care either becomming No 1 and all, but making false accusations to why we left, that was not required. We had reasons to leave, and we left. I joined SYN now, just to fight in their war, and will get back to ANT after the war is over. So dont say we were scared.
      And point 2, Uniq joined ur alliance coz he thought you were good, later regretted it. So blaming him for trusting you to be a good leader, was another bad decision.

I suggest you stop accusing us of being scared coz we fought them even after we left your alliance whereas you just stayed back scared of them. That sez a lot of you and your words man.

this is not the treaty to speak about that , but i will always blame u and uniQ and castro about leaving because u ware scarce and that the true .

and if u want to see that check the message uniq have send to -ph and then read that about 4 day later the war have been stopped .

last thing about this treaty check the history them speak dear .

Z eternal ally.
    • Deizel wrote:

Spectra wrote:

Deizel wrote:

Spectra wrote:

I dont care either becomming No 1 and all, but making false accusations to why we left, that was not required. We had reasons to leave, and we left. I joined SYN now, just to fight in their war, and will get back to ANT after the war is over. So dont say we were scared.And point 2, Uniq joined ur alliance coz he thought you were good, later regretted it. So blaming him for trusting you to be a good leader, was another bad decision.

this is not the treaty to speak about that , but i will always blame u and uniQ and castro about leaving because u ware scarce and that the true .

and if u want to see that check the message uniq have send to -ph and then read that about 4 day later the war have been stopped .

last thing about this treaty check the history them speak dear .
      You think what you want. But you quit the war and went for peace the minute we left. SO who was scared.???

You only kept on fighting because of us. hahahha. We kept you alive, when we left, you all just gave up :D

Like scared little insects.
    • common guys. Its just a game. Stop blaming each other. You need to love one another.
      :lol:

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
      .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
      .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
      .com: PINOY,
      -1st- Century Alliance, We Give You -PH

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
    • @Deizel @Spectra Good leaders are not the ones who command only for the sake of commanding, leaders also bend the knee when it's best for their people/members/alliance.

I, when I was leading SYN, asked Deizel to let go on wars and grow larger but TEA wanted to taste the fun so they had a small war with SYN and later on with other alliances which completely demolished their growth... Tbh random wars, or wars at the wrong time are devastating.

As a previous leader of SYN, I willingly stepped down and gave the whole alliance to someone I trusted over time, knowing that I left all I had built in safe hands - this is how people lead, they don't think about their rank, authority or how do they look - all they think about is what they leave behind and how they impact their members in a positive way even when the odds are against everyone.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Deadly wrote:

@Deizel @Spectra Good leaders are not the ones who command only for the sake of commanding, leaders also bend the knee when it's best for their people/members/alliance.

I, when I was leading SYN, asked Deizel to let go on wars and grow larger but TEA wanted to taste the fun so they had a small war with SYN and later on with other alliances which completely demolished their growth... Tbh random wars, or wars at the wrong time are devastating.

As a previous leader of SYN, I willingly stepped down and gave the whole alliance to someone I trusted over time, knowing that I left all I had built in safe hands - this is how people lead, they don't think about their rank, authority or how do they look - all they think about is what they leave behind and how they impact their members in a positive way even when the odds are against everyone.
      you should be a prime minister one day
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate
    • Lord of Demise wrote:

Deadly wrote:

@Deizel @Spectra Good leaders are not the ones who command only for the sake of commanding, leaders also bend the knee when it's best for their people/members/alliance.

Yeah I second that.
      You see, LOD? That's exactly the reason why I'm still following the threads and try to see what's going on in SYN.
    • Lord of Demise wrote:

Deadly wrote:

Deadly wrote:

I hope atleast your words would kick some senz into that blind Deizel. Well said.

But being stubborn like he is, Im sure he is gonna come up with some other nonsenz. Just watch.
    • Spectra wrote:

But being stubborn like he is, Im sure he is gonna come up with some other nonsenz. Just watch.
      I was stubborn at many points, but that's why in any game I play, I always have a Council to guide the alliance with me. To be honest I've had one of the best Councilmen here, @Benjamenx my right hand who always had a second thought for SYN, @lucariomys @I Hate My Lifee the spearhead guidance of SYN, @Runaras @Judders the diplomatic face of SYN.

Good people make good lasting alliances, since day 1, no disputes over leadership, no renames, no disband threats and many wars against us... Thanks to all the people I listed above.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Deadly wrote:

Spectra wrote:

I was stubborn at many points, but that's why in any game I play, I always have a Council to guide the alliance with me. To be honest I've had one of the best Councilmen here, @Benjamenx my right hand who always had a second thought for SYN, @lucariomys @I Hate My Lifee the spearhead guidance of SYN, @Runaras @Judders the diplomatic face of SYN.
      Good people make good lasting alliances, since day 1, no disputes over leadership, no renames, no disband threats and many wars against us... Thanks to all the people I listed above.
      ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
      Man you're really making me blush here!!!