World War Declaration By The Syndicate [SYN]

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

I see LOD left SYN ? :D
      Guess where he's going ;)
      Well, considering the similarity between the 2 of you(LOD and DLoI) - no wonder LOD decided to leave eventually. and I also guess he decided to move to RED, since his dear friend DLoI is there now.
      I mean, I have a feeling he grew tired of SYN and decided to do something else.
      quite legitimate, I'd say.

The wonder is that SYN managed to last this long, while other alliances practically vanished and evolved into something completely different.

I wonder what will be of the LOD and DLoI duo.
      That is ought to be interesting.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Well, considering the similarity between the 2 of you(LOD and DLoI) - no wonder LOD decided to leave eventually. and I also guess he decided to move to RED, since his dear friend DLoI is there now.I mean, I have a feeling he grew tired of SYN and decided to do something else.
      quite legitimate, I'd say.

The wonder is that SYN managed to last this long, while other alliances practically vanished and evolved into something completely different.

I wonder what will be of the LOD and DLoI duo.
      That is ought to be interesting.
      I am only joining RED for the war against PH, but if I ever intend to stay there or join any other alliance my weapons will always be drawn to fight for SYN whenever they call, and if for some unfortunate event SYN fight an alliance that I support or a part of I will be the first to attempt negotiations and the last to even think abouy fighting them if I do at all.

SYN has been a good home for me since I joined, but my reasons are my own, and our internal affairs are not to be discussed in public, but the way I see it we lost a war against an alliance that does not know how to fight due to the fear of being in a world war, we lost a battle but we will win the war, and I am the first to support.

Runaras wrote:

Hi,
      We had to kick him, I myself had so many issues with him, it's amazing how messed up you can get... Get well LOD!

Come on Run, you still mad about me not supporting you back in the old days, you gotta admit, I am good at handling myself, bad at being a part of a team..... however if you see me getting kicked as a fair treatment so be it, I dont mind.

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

It is an honor to fight with you again
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate