World War Declaration By The Syndicate [SYN]

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World War Declaration By The Syndicate [SYN]

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I am Lord of Demise, this is a declarartion of total world war.

For everyone that knows me, I do not know deafeat I will keep on fighting till my last breath, and I fight for honor not loot, as of now SYN is fighting VN, PH and 3rd_A, and fighting many more in the form of cold war, this is an official message from me and my alliance and as a proud member of the High Council, I am here to send it.

To everyone that thinks we are an easy target, think again, we are not weak we are wise. We have armies that will bring down hell upon earth, we will not fall back, we will not retreat we wipl noy give up we eithet win this war or die trying. I have destroyed four player of PH before, and they did not learn, I waged a war againsy LIT and I ended it when I was given orders to stop, and they did not learn, I will come for you, so you would better run, keep running till your legs bleed, then keep on running because if you ever stop, I will be there to destroy you and take away everything you have.
      I am on the hunt so you would better hide well, I will come and I won't stop even if the battles are over, even if the wars are over, I will not stop unless I am satisfied with the damage I have done, so go ahead boys, start the wars, but just remember that I will be there when you are not looking.
      Lord Of Demise,
      Proud Member of The Syndicate
    • Hey mate - I see you've finally decided to unleash your fury.

there are already 4 wars going on with SYN involved in each, and it seems like there's gonna be more hot blood.

tbh - if RED was in full power(including DLoI who is originally from RED), I'd say that war against them is worth war vs the 4 other alliances currently involved in the wars.

SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA.

VIVA LA SYN!!!
    • Well, Deadly, that was quite expected.

Since I openly donated my account for SYN's cause, it was bound that such a connection would be founded. You remember that by default I was a pacifist back then. But since my account is still helping others in that server, it is good that LOD is putting a more aggressive use for it.

LOD - you better show some bloody CR's from you. I haven't seen you in action for a long time.

Shame that Judders didn't do the same as me.

Like I said, through your leading skills I was still attached to SYN, and it seems that the activity in Eunomia is far from diminishing thanks for SYN earning a lot of enemies.

and Deadly - I think I said it back then that the PURE and SYN merge will lead to an establishment of different leadership before long.

Also - lucky for those who are on Luca's main island. he really did push a lot of donations with his multis. The fact that he deleted his account that time without any notice got me really frustrated back then.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

Well, Deadly, that was quite expected.

Since I openly donated my account for SYN's cause, it was bound that such a connection would be founded. You remember that by default I was a pacifist back then. But since my account is still helping others in that server, it is good that LOD is putting a more aggressive use for it.

LOD - you better show some bloody CR's from you. I haven't seen you in action for a long time.

Like I said, through your leading skills I was still attached to SYN, and it seems that the activity in Eunomia is far from diminishing thanks for SYN earning a lot of enemies.

and Deadly - I think I said it back then that the PURE and SYN merge will lead to an establishment of different leadership before long.

Also - lucky for those who are on Luca's main island. he really did push a lot of donations with his multis. The fact that he deleted his account that time without any notice got me really frustrated back then.
      How about that for action, does anyone have any idea how hard it is to track down war supplies? The endless math you have to do and then get the wrong settlement, this war will be an enjoyable one

Battle for kings lynn

Battle for kings lynn
      (28.10.2017 2:04:26)
      Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Dracarys
      vs
      LordElpus[LIT] from Magellanic 18H, totis[LIT] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................1331(-8) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................42(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals................................-11.2 - Generals.................................-1.2
      Offensive points............................3 - Defence points.............................28
      Damage Received...........................560 - Damage Received............................60
      Damage Percent............................90% - Damage Percent............................10%

Winners: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

Losers: LordElpus[LIT], totis[LIT]

The town kings lynn has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,224 , 29,135

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:34:26)

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:49:26)

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 2:04:26)

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

Also beji, the entire server is under attack now, we are litterally fighting everyone, if they arent in open war with us they send supplies and make their cities camps for enemies, and they litterally caon the worst month of the year
      Lord Of Demise,
    • Benjamenx wrote:

Judders quit the game again, he did that years ago from what I know and wanted to try Eunomia but meh.. The game gets indeed boring after a while.

Yeah SYN helped and is still helping in keeping this server active, as we've been part in 56% of all of Eunomia's active wars (including small wars) or 70% of all major wars. An alliance of enrichment and diplomacy brought more wars than being a warmongers' alliance lol...
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • flames wrote:

it doesnt help when blood thirsty people come to power ahah we all are like lets kille em all now!
      True mate, I can't think of any smoothly agreed power-transfer like SYN's. From diplomatic (me) to pure aggressive (you) with 0 conflicts and 0 doubts between us both. Cheers.
      THE SYNDICATE
      [SYN]
    • Hello LOD, you said
      "For everyone that knows me, I do not know deafeat I will keep on fighting till my last breath, and I fight for honor not loot"

But what you did is "RUN" ??? Where's your dont know defeat and keep on fighting (running you mean?) till you last breath? You really talked big and run fast, i adore you for that. I dont think declaring a world war is a good idea when you can only do is avoid us and run run run :(

Oh by the way you posted on our thread "quit talking lets fight", was that a typo? Should it be "quit talking lets run"? im starting to get tired chasing and going around. Maybe i'll get back doing ecomode. Im really disappointed LOD. :| :( :( :( :(
    • bytehead wrote:

Hello LOD, you said
      "For everyone that knows me, I do not know deafeat I will keep on fighting till my last breath, and I fight for honor not loot"

But what you did is "RUN" ??? Where's your dont know defeat and keep on fighting (running you mean?) till you last breath? You really talked big and run fast, i adore you for that. I dont think declaring a world war is a good idea when you can only do is avoid us and run run run :(

Oh by the way you posted on our thread "quit talking lets fight", was that a typo? Should it be "quit talking lets run"? im starting to get tired chasing and going around. Maybe i'll get back doing ecomode. Im really disappointed LOD. :| :( :( :( :(
      you had a navy, I scattered 350+ of your ships with 15 of mine, trust me, you got those ships when I was bored, in my book that is called outsmarting the enemy..... but, I will be comming aoon enough buddy ;)
      Lord Of Demise,
    • and here we go again? I know man. I know. Your good on making stories not combat reports :( . 350 you say? Really haha :) you made them scattered? So fighting less than 10 fleets made you great? Im so disappointed to you LOD. Talk big, run fast.

dont declare world war when all you can do is run. Im really getting tired and bored. :) you made me bored.. Run LOD, ruuunnnnn :lol:
    • bytehead wrote:

and here we go again? I know man. I know. Your good on making stories not combat reports :( . 350 you say? Really haha :) you made them scattered? So fighting less than 10 fleets made you great? Im so disappointed to you LOD. Talk big, run fast.

dont declare world war when all you can do is run. Im really getting tired and bored. :) you made me bored.. Run LOD, ruuunnnnn :lol:
      @I Hate My Lifee you respond, plus you can ask Kid where his ships went ;)
      Lord Of Demise,
    • Lord of Demise wrote:

bytehead wrote:

and here we go again? I know man. I know. Your good on making stories not combat reports :( . 350 you say? Really haha :) you made them scattered? So fighting less than 10 fleets made you great? Im so disappointed to you LOD. Talk big, run fast.

@I Hate My Lifee you respond, plus you can ask Kid where his ships went ;)
      LOD quit talking (quit running also) lets fight :) a have a good match

battleship1992 wrote:

just curios, why do you guys put so much hatefulness on each other :D
      haha hello there battleship, coz LOD really is a good runner
    • Benjamenx wrote:

SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA.
      i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid .

as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best war alliance in the server .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
      Z eternal ally.