The Syndicate [SYN] V/S Lithuanians [LIT]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Syndicate [SYN] V/S Lithuanians [LIT]

Satanas here, General of the Syndicate once again with a startling news update: The Syndicate hereby declare war on the alliance LIT.

After 72 years of provocations and thirty years of dodging snowballs man and boy we have finally had enough of the provocations from this alliance.
    Terrible neighbours, loud music (bad music).
    Rubbish all over the lawn (bad rubbish),
    emptying slurry tanks in the sea by Deadlys towns ( really bad rubbish, definately a high cabbage intake somewhere)

Anyway i get sidetracked, so i was in town last night and had a couple of drinks, Khan was there and LOD was giving the evil eye to a couple of neer-do-well kinda guys by the dart board, they always seem to skulk by the dart board for some reason. And we got to thinking you know that maybe we should open a carpentry shop, we all pretty good with our hands, plenty of wood around so we would give it a go.

Reasons for war declaration are as follows:

1. Khan spelt backwards is nahK, and thats just not a word.
    2. LIT is a word, but not if you spell it backwards TIL and that just makes us angry
    3. Simply why the hell not eh?
    4. For some reason they have been touching DLOls walls, grubby fingers, just wrong
    5. Um something something darkside

The war would hopefully be scored by Gauntlet but hey lets just kill each other it doesn't really matter who wins does it as long as we clear that rubbish up

The war will start as soon as the gauntlet is accepted or when i finish writing this declaration whichever come first (diplo is in the little girls room so i am typing fast)

The war will end when any of the following terms or occurrences happen :

1. Either side submits in this thread.
    2. Either side hits 1 million points in the Gauntlet assuming it is sent and accepted.
    3. LIT alliance paint DLOl's walls a lovelly shade of pink and provide me with a beautiful picture of it so i can mock him for a while
    4. or shall we say november ends? so 30/11/17 yah?

Best of luck to both sides and lets have some good horrific battles eh?

Oh and if anybody wants some good quality doors or maybe some nice patio furniture hit us up, awesome designs and hard wearing.

Satanas
  • i worked out 72 as follows.

A(C/n4)(A/LOL) - CD1/4

Where A = Khans age squared,
    C = the score in our darts game that LOD scored in the second round of throws
    n = 72 obviously
    D = the amount of seconds it took me to write the declaration.
    LOL = what its all about
  • Ha ha very good Satanas, so I've got the first battle it seems:

Battle for DarkCitadel

Battle for DarkCitadel
    (27.10.2017 21:42:03)
    June from Nemea, totis[LIT] from sutton bridge, LordElpus[LIT] from Orions Belt 12
    vs
    DarkLord of ICE[SYN] from DarkCitadel, Orions Belt 12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................87(-13)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Hoplite................................0(-93) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................0(-9) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-583.2 - Generals...............................-206.5
    Offensive points.......................516.25 - Defence points...........................1458
    Damage Received.........................29160 - Damage Received.........................10325
    Damage Percent............................73% - Damage Percent............................27%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[SYN]

Losers: LordElpus[LIT], totis[LIT], June

DarkLord of ICE[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2017 21:11:17)

DarkLord of ICE[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2017 21:27:03)

DarkLord of ICE[SYN]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (27.10.2017 21:41:25)

DarkLord of ICE[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2017 21:42:03)

LIT made a good attempt at painting my walls pink, except they painted them red, with blood ;)

See you in 7.5 hours time!

DLoI

• Deadly wrote:

Lord of Demise wrote:

I AM ACTUALLY CRYING XD well at least I will hunt down our former allies
    you've been hunting former allies since -PH haha
    yeah, but I was on a leash, when you said stop I stopped, no there is no more stopping hehehe

Battle for kings lynn

Battle for kings lynn
    (28.10.2017 2:04:26)
    Lord Of Demise[SYN] from Dracarys
    vs
    LordElpus[LIT] from Magellanic 18H, totis[LIT] from

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1331(-8) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-11.2 - Generals.................................-1.2
    Offensive points............................3 - Defence points.............................28
    Damage Received...........................560 - Damage Received............................60
    Damage Percent............................90% - Damage Percent............................10%

Winners: Lord Of Demise[SYN]

Losers: LordElpus[LIT], totis[LIT]

The town kings lynn has been pillaged by Lord Of Demise[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,224 , 29,135

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:34:26)

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:49:26)

LordElpus[LIT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 2:04:26)

One of armies has been completely destroyed.

[list][*][/list]
    [list][/list]
    [list][/align][/spoiler]
    [/list]
    Lord Of Demise,
    Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • deadly though they always started it we just end it, totis thanks for wasting hours of my day running like a girl from me,, mr big talk

Battle for sutton bridge

Battle for sutton bridge
    (28.10.2017 2:16:28)
    Khublai Khan[SYN] from Poseidon Wine, DarkCitadel
    vs
    totis[LIT] from sutton bridge

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-50)
    Swordsman...........................643(-177) - Swordsman.............................8(-421)
    Hoplite.............................484(-116) - Hoplite..............................11(-149)
    Steam Giant...........................104(-0) - Steam Giant............................2(-89)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................140(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-374.8 - Generals..............................-1295.6
    Offensive points.........................3239 - Defence points............................937
    Damage Received.........................18740 - Damage Received.........................64780
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Khublai Khan[SYN]

Losers: totis[LIT]

741 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town sutton bridge.

785 units from Khublai Khan[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town sutton bridge.

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:31:28)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 1:35:41)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 2:01:28)

Khublai Khan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2017 2:16:28)

totis[LIT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu