Kill 123

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will kill you all. Your name make me sick. One, two, three... such the ridiculous names.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to One in The Normal. In the process, you looted 7 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Two in S-1. In the process, you looted 4 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Three in Three-FM1. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Four in Four MP3. In the process, you looted 53025 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Five in Pharoah 2. In the process, you looted 248345 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Six in Six. In the process, you looted 143345 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Eight in Bridge of Death. In the process, you looted 54465 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Nine in Iron Maiden. In the process, you looted 14146 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Ten in Ten. In the process, you looted 13818 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Twelve in MarbopolisC. In the process, you looted 15752 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to fifteen in fivex3. In the process, you looted 445 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Sixteen in Desire. In the process, you looted 164148 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Eighteen in S-1. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Nineteen in Sloth. In the process, you looted 210542 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Twenty in SomnumExterreri. In the process, you looted 2828 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
  • It’s so cute that simply counting to 20 makes you so upset. Piracy is a game we spend no time playing if raiding us makes you feel good. Fair play to you. But please don’t make out you’re a god.

Also I think our names are better then a copy cat killer. (Cuz he’s name is kill and 123 get it? Terrible joke mybad).

It’s funny what names do to people. Have fun
  • wait he can’t even count to 20. You’re missing a few numbers? I mean this is a poor show. If I’m tuning in to see the letters get killed I want to see them all dead. Wtf is this?

I’m sorry but not impressed. C- please try harder.
  • Update...

Nice try, boys. But you should give up forever.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Four in Four MH1. In the process, you looted 6 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Twelve in MarbopolisC. In the process, you looted 19890 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Two in S-1. In the process, you looted 7705 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Eight in Bridge of Death. In the process, you looted 11310 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Seventeen in Steen. In the process, you looted 15448 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Nine in Led Zeppelin. In the process, you looted 14494 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
  • Oh no my life is ruined I can't place in piracy.. lmao

We are well aware you are associated with VN, probably being fed off there illegal multi systems they've availed of in the past, but anyhow we don't mind too much, it's actually freed up nicely our Sunday evening haha.

Try not to lose too much sleep in chasing us all Mr. Almighty x
    :!: Who am I???? :!:
  • Collossus wrote:

Awesome!

123 are actually crying. The stronger they show, the more miserable they are :)
    Look its Unlucky Luke, but anyhow we'll still raid all VN we can, and this Kill guy will raid all of us he can, inevitably, hardly any VN will place, and probably a few of us will still lol, but what I don't understand is why they invested the CPs in such a small account, that means they will not get much resources from coming first I would imagine.

VN just sending a message I'm sure, but hey were at 40k now to there measly 20k in the War, catch up VN ;)
  • It is very lucky for 123 when I do not play on Gaia. You know my strength when I had raided all of you in Charon :)

I just register an account on Gaia and see that 123 took all of top high score ranks in piracy. So I know how you hurt in this round :)

One of my friends in VN tell me that Six run like a rat and is currently hiding his pirate fortress on 99 24. That makes me laugh a lot ^^ ^^ ^^

So One and Two "don't care" but I think Six is too serious :P :P :P
  • Half the guys who placed in top 10 had like no crew, thought it was hilarious they made it up lol. Hence why so many of us have fallen this round. The new rewards system meant piracy isn't as important as it once was, under the old system hell yeah, id be fuming lol.

I think I remember I fought alongside you in Charon, you can debate about who I am really ;)

We will still find a way to place don't you worry
  • I am the really "don't care" person because I do not on Gaia. So you can be whatever :)

Good luck with your place, I hope you will get "x 0.5" reward lol

But I respect that guy "Kill 123". What he has done so far is so awesome :) I think he is almost good as me :)
  • Yesterday I went to a football match (Won 3-0), went home for the boxing played games with my mates. Today I played football chilled out watched some TV. Good day. I mean the jokes really on the server. We have had small crews since the start of the server bout time someone did something. I just love how angry every is whilst we are so chilled.
  • He is not as good as you, you're an actual fighter which I respect, but this guy is just sending an expensive message, he sent a screenshot to one of our guys of 2k ambro, and that was after he had already done some warping and what not haha. We'll see where we shall place, if at all is right lol
  • Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol.
    Yep, some pixels will never be more important than real life, and with the way things have gone over the past year or two with the game I cant see myself on this game much longer.

Well done Kill, cheers for the bit of entertainment and making things interesting, cant wait to see you waste the 2k ambro you bought for us but didn't even use hahahhaha
    Files
    • Capturey.JPG

(28.69 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
  • Collossus wrote:

The way that guy "One" writing his diary on Board is funny :) You must quit this game (and any other games) to enjoy your life.
    I hope "Kill 123" will read and realize that life is better than game :))
    Hahaha tried to quit. The game pulls you back in. This guy is a rookie anyway. He sent a 40 plus min raid to me. Have a lot of time for my boys (and girls) to get into top 50. Whilst I was sat watching Zoo. Had a Pepsi you know, Sunday roast. Tbh hadn’t made any points in like 2 days. Happy as Larry.

Colossus who is Larry man? Why is he always so happy? This is the real questions we should ask ourselves

Also I’m honoured that he (kill 123 not Larry that would be silly) made an alliance after us. Fills me with pride. Kinda well it made me laugh.
  • Two wrote:

Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol.
    Yep, some pixels will never be more important than real life, and with the way things have gone over the past year or two with the game I cant see myself on this game much longer.

Well done Kill, cheers for the bit of entertainment and making things interesting, cant wait to see you waste the 2k ambro you bought for us but didn't even use hahahhaha
    hey man give the man credit. He made 100k resources? 5k account probably 10k safe limit. 3 towns. Worth 2k ambro isn’t it?

I got like 100k loot from the barbs yesterday kill let me know if you need anything I got you man.
  • One wrote:

Two wrote:

Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol.

hey man give the man credit. He made 100k resources? 5k account probably 10k safe limit. 3 towns. Worth 2k ambro isn’t it?
    I got like 100k loot from the barbs yesterday kill let me know if you need anything I got you man.
    True true my apologies, you da bomb kill great job x
    (i'll prob get 100k plus off VN over the next day or two of hunting lol, already a good fight under way)