Kill 123

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kill 123 wrote:

Thank you 123.

I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :))))))

You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers"
    Big thick corn? Blue thistly cob? what a BTC? please enlighten us lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH this is classic you made my day Kill :')
    :!: Who am I???? :!:
  • Kill 123 wrote:

Thank you 123.

I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :))))))

You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers"
    I’ve seen no one cry other than one guy who still thinks our alliance is raiding him. Funny aye? I’m going to watch a film what do you recommend mate? A true god must know some good films?
  • Kill 123 wrote:

Thank you 123.

Haha you gotta have bigger complexes than those big thick candies you just sold :pump: :pillepalle: :rofl: .
    2k ambro, that killed me.
  • Pluto wrote:

Kill 123 wrote:

Thank you 123.

Haha you gotta have bigger complexes than those big thick candies you just sold :pump: :pillepalle: :rofl: .2k ambro, that killed me.
    OMG big thick candles. I think that’s it. It’s got to be? What type of candles we talking about though? Are these like church candles? I mean I don’t think this guys religious he likes to kill numbers. Yanki candles? They are pretty good.

You can get these man candles in like a copper bowl? Is that the right word? But yeah black wax double wick. Smelt so manly. Cigars and whiskey. Ok maybe not quiet but anyway good candle. You should google it.
  • You can't be further from the truth.
    I said CANDIES like lollipops.
    They're full of high fructose syrup which is quite unhealthy. Maybe he wants us to be obese and then when we spot him raiding us we will get a heart attack or something. That's how he wants to kill us. I can't think of other possibility.
  • Pluto wrote:

You can't be further from the truth.
    I said CANDIES like lollipops.
    They're full of high fructose syrup which is quite unhealthy. Maybe he wants us to be obese and then when we spot him raiding us we will get a heart attack or something. That's how he wants to kill us. I can't think of other possibility.
    Well damn I prefer candles give a man a break. I mean it’s not a bad way out but do we pick the candies? Like Hershey’s are pretty good. They do Reece’s and that right. If I died from eating that I wouldn’t be sad. I mean dead people can’t be sad. But yeah good way to go.
  • 123 is funny, thank you for making me laugh like crazy :))))))))))))))

BTC, I think, is bitcoin.

In my country, there is a very famous story. It is "The true story of Ah Q" written by Lu Xun.

"Ah Q is known for deluding himself into believing he is the victor every time he loses a fight. In one scene in Chapter 2, Ah Q is beaten and had his silver stolen while he was gambling beside the theater. He slaps himself on the face, and because he is the person doing the slapping, he sees himself as the victor."

Now I know you are many "Ah Q". You have been beaten and humiliated, but you still saying as claiming your own victory. Just check the top, Kill 123 did very well yesterday :))))))))))

Maybe I will register an account on Gaia and team up with Kill 123. I think I will take the name "Troll 123"

• Collossus wrote:

123 is funny, thank you for making me laugh like crazy :))))))))))))))

BTC, I think, is bitcoin.

In my country, there is a very famous story. It is "The true story of Ah Q" written by Lu Xun.

"Ah Q is known for deluding himself into believing he is the victor every time he loses a fight. In one scene in Chapter 2, Ah Q is beaten and had his silver stolen while he was gambling beside the theater. He slaps himself on the face, and because he is the person doing the slapping, he sees himself as the victor."

Now I know you are many "Ah Q". You have been beaten and humiliated, but you still saying as claiming your own victory. Just check the top, Kill 123 did very well yesterday :))))))))))

Maybe I will register an account on Gaia and team up with Kill 123. I think I will take the name "Troll 123"

Yes he did do very well, all 100k resources well lol, piracy is good if you have the warehouses to benefit, a 5k account hahaha yeah id say that.

Come on over, lighten the mood :D
    :!: Who am I???? :!:
  • Thank you Collosus. But please let them play with themselves.

They are losers in game, so they should cry here to reduce their hurt.

I do not want to talk on board, I only play in game. I will continue to beat and humiliate them.

Collosus, please do not waste your words with these losers.

I will come back to this thread on last day of this piracy round.

My final words: Losers are always losers.