(RED) Retired Extremely Dangerous vs. (3rd_A) Third Alliance

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• i know that but i can not help an alliance even with my low experience in war and even i don't know how to build troop .

i can not help VN when they have my old enemy by their side .

even as PT_ know that we have some problem with them in the begin but that problem was solved when -ph has been created .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

Deizel wrote:

yes i know dear but as u know u have 2 alliance with u in this war against syn that i don't like and you know that
    SYN actually has 2-3 alliances as well with people from GG, ANT, RED joining.
    Regarding that - I'll correct a bit:
    First SYN was kinda big(member-wise). Then there was the merge of PURE and SYN with the name remaining SYN.
    After that there was a split that gave birth to -PH.
    So technically, there are now only 2 alliances in SYN since PH became kinda enemies of SYN.
    regarding RED - the only one who joined SYN from RED was DLoI, who is de-facto a solo player(from my understanding) who has quite a thirst for blood.
    About the rest - obviously I don't know the details - I'm just following the scoreboard in-game through an account that I created long time ago for donation.

OOHH! that reminds me.
    Hey DLoI - you were with PURE in the start! damn I remember the terror you did to SYN - that was quite a mess to cope up with. You even terrorized me but after 2 attacks you saw my pacifism and went away lol!!!
    but then you with F3rnando and Freud defected to TM. well I don't blame you - Kermit,dyanamo and Drasko were quite tempting you with their nice options(shame to see that those 3 are gone - they were really good players).
  • Benjamenx wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

Deizel wrote:

yes i know dear but as u know u have 2 alliance with u in this war against syn that i don't like and you know that
    SYN actually has 2-3 alliances as well with people from GG, ANT, RED joining.
    Regarding that - I'll correct a bit:First SYN was kinda big(member-wise). Then there was the merge of PURE and SYN with the name remaining SYN.
    After that there was a split that gave birth to -PH.
    So technically, there are now only 2 alliances in SYN since PH became kinda enemies of SYN.
    regarding RED - the only one who joined SYN from RED was DLoI, who is de-facto a solo player(from my understanding) who has quite a thirst for blood.
    About the rest - obviously I don't know the details - I'm just following the scoreboard in-game through an account that I created long time ago for donation.

OOHH! that reminds me.
    Hey DLoI - you were with PURE in the start! damn I remember the terror you did to SYN - that was quite a mess to cope up with. You even terrorized me but after 2 attacks you saw my pacifism and went away lol!!!
    but then you with F3rnando and Freud defected to TM. well I don't blame you - Kermit,dyanamo and Drasko were quite tempting you with their nice options(shame to see that those 3 are gone - they were really good players).
    Ha ha yup you're right on all counts there I do indeed have a thirst for blood! Although it seems in my weekend away I have been displaced from the top of the offensive points score! I must change this swiftly...

Aye, I was with PURE, then went to TM, who became RED, did a short stint in SYN for this war and now I'm back in RED to continue the war

• This is what happens when you leech my miracle:

Battle for Molnar_1

Battle for Molnar_1
    (09.11.2017 2:07:38)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from IronBastion
    vs
    M0LNAR[3rd_A] from Molnar_1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-481)
    Swordsman...........................902(-198) - Swordsman.............................0(-503)
    Hoplite.............................560(-138) - Hoplite...............................0(-141)
    Steam Giant..........................143(-17) - Steam Giant...........................0(-120)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-50)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-536.2 - Generals................................-5019
    Offensive points......................12547.5 - Defence points.........................1340.5
    Damage Received.........................26810 - Damage Received........................250950
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: M0LNAR[3rd_A]

The town Molnar_1 has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 32,457 , 28,207 , 1,334

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2017 23:52:31)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 0:07:38)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 0:18:09)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 0:33:32)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 0:49:09)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 1:07:38)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 1:22:38)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 1:37:38)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 1:52:38)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.11.2017 2:07:38)

As M0LNAR[3rd_A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

I don't take kindly to that sort of behavior