(RED) Retired Extremely Dangerous vs. (3rd_A) Third Alliance

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• (RED) Retired Extremely Dangerous vs. (3rd_A) Third Alliance

Greetings one and all,

The great war machine (RED) Retired Extremely Dangerous has officially declared war against (3rd_A) Third Alliance.

Reasons:
    • There's this big war going on and no one invited us
    • We must sate the wishes of the Blood God with worthy sacrifices
    • Our God of war, Ares has gotten restless
    The war will start at 0:00 Wednesday, Nov 1st

Ending conditions:
    • The end of times falls upon us all
    • Our Gods decree it
    • 2 weeks pass

Zeta (retired): AWE
    Ypsilon (retired): SOLVE
    Eunomia (Valkonos): M-M
  • .Kronos. wrote:

Greetings one and all,

The great war machine (RED) Retired Extremely Dangerous has officially declared war against (3rd_A) Third Alliance.

Reasons:
    • There's this big war going on and no one invited us
    • We must sate the wishes of the Blood God with worthy sacrifices
    • Our God of war, Ares has gotten restless
    The war will start at 0:00 Wednesday, Nov 1st

Ending conditions:
    • The end of times falls upon us all
    • Our Gods decree it
    • 2 weeks pass

A fair and square declaration, good luck on both sides.
  • Lion_crazy wrote:

Good luck for you, LOF.
    @Diezel. No war so boring. TEA want to come this war.hehe...heip me# :P :P
    sorry dear we are a very small alliance we can not involved in this nation world war .

but u making me so happy to see all this action in the forum i may leave TEA for some time and join other alliance to have some action .

but i'm 50 /50 on that for the time been i will make my decision in 3 or 4 day because it's a hard decision , i have friend in VM i may join them but i have 2 alliance in don't like in the other side to fight , so i will see what happened and for now no one have ask me to nake amy action ---------- like u all think about me i'm no one , so way u have to ask .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • Well, seems I'm kicking this war off too, first blood:

Battle for Mark VII

Battle for Mark VII
    (02.11.2017 1:12:17)
    DarkLord of ICE[RED] from Mark lll
    vs
    MarkLitto[3rd_A] from Mark VII

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer..............................216(-284)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................4(-290)
    Swordsman...........................802(-136) - Swordsman.............................0(-250)
    Hoplite.............................331(-287) - Hoplite..............................37(-413)
    Steam Giant...........................156(-0) - Steam Giant..........................85(-140)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-20)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-565 - Generals..............................-3838.6
    Offensive points.......................9596.5 - Defence points.........................1412.5
    Damage Received.........................28250 - Damage Received........................191930
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: MarkLitto[3rd_A]

Losers: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

412 units from MarkLitto[3rd_A] are protecting the town of Mark VII.

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:27:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:42:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:44:02)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:07:43)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:27:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:42:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:57:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 1:12:17)

As DarkLord of ICE[RED] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As DarkLord of ICE[RED] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DarkLord of ICE's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I don't understand this one, the guy was online the entire time, even after his flanks fell in round 4 (of 8 ) he stayed in the fight? Ahh well, been a darn good evening for me, 2 massacres in one night! I only retreated because I needed my army elsewhere :)

My scores vs 3rd_A (including points I scored whilst in SYN)
    DLoI: 7076.8
    3rd_A: 1499.6
    Damage ratio: a lovely 83

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Well, seems I'm kicking this war off too, first blood:

Battle for Mark VII

Battle for Mark VII

(02.11.2017 1:12:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED] from Mark lll

vs

MarkLitto[3rd_A] from Mark VII

............................................. - Archer..............................216(-284)

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................4(-290)

Swordsman...........................802(-136) - Swordsman.............................0(-250)

Hoplite.............................331(-287) - Hoplite..............................37(-413)

Steam Giant...........................156(-0) - Steam Giant..........................85(-140)

Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-20)

Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)

Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................

Generals.................................-565 - Generals..............................-3838.6

Offensive points.......................9596.5 - Defence points.........................1412.5

Damage Received.........................28250 - Damage Received........................191930

Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: MarkLitto[3rd_A]

Losers: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

412 units from MarkLitto[3rd_A] are protecting the town of Mark VII.

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:27:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:42:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.11.2017 23:44:02)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:07:43)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:27:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:42:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 0:57:17)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2017 1:12:17)

I don't understand this one, the guy was online the entire time, even after his flanks fell in round 4 (of 8 ) he stayed in the fight? Ahh well, been a darn good evening for me, 2 massacres in one night! I only retreated because I needed my army elsewhere :)

My scores vs 3rd_A (including points I scored whilst in SYN)
    DLoI: 7076.8
    3rd_A: 1499.6
    Damage ratio: a lovely 83
    yeah, we have some players who don't even know how to use a miracle :) .
  • Deizel wrote:

Lion_crazy wrote:

Good luck for you, LOF.
    @Diezel. No war so boring. TEA want to come this war.hehe...heip me# :P :P
    sorry dear we are a very small alliance we can not involved in this nation world war .
    but u making me so happy to see all this action in the forum i may leave TEA for some time and join other alliance to have some action .

but i'm 50 /50 on that for the time been i will make my decision in 3 or 4 day because it's a hard decision , i have friend in VM i may join them but i have 2 alliance in don't like in the other side to fight , so i will see what happened and for now no one have ask me to nake amy action ---------- like u all think about me i'm no one , so way u have to ask .
    Yes i know
    TEA is small alliance. But we are family,brother.
    And now VN same TEA.
    You remember who am i?,my friend. :thumbsup: