Toxic behaviour by DarkLord of ICE

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Toxic behaviour by DarkLord of ICE

Dear Eunomia community,

I started playing Ikariam one month ago. It has been a very enjoyable experience so far. However, a couple days ago, a top 50 player called DarkLord of ICE started harassing me, thus ruining the game experience. Moreover, even though I've spent money to purchase Ambrosia, I can not utilise it since that player is actively occupying all of my cities.

Edit - Content Removed - Hera
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• I have done exactly the same before to people attacking my island feeders. He will abate tho i am afraid you may have to wait for the annoyance to pass on his part.
    Always know the possible outcomes of your actions when you click the pillage buttons.
  • Devnull wrote:

Dear Eunomia community,

I started playing Ikariam one month ago. It has been a very enjoyable experience so far. However, a couple days ago, a top 50 player called DarkLord of ICE started harassing me, thus ruining the game experience. Moreover, even though I've spent money to purchase Ambrosia, I can not utilise it since that player is actively occupying all of my cities.
    Ah ha ha! Now you come to the board to cry!

You fool, I already told you, you attacked my donator accounts and NOBODY does that and gets away with it. If you'd had any sense you would have checked who the town belonged to before you pillaged it. Also you REALLY should have checked if the person had been donating to the island, that account has donated 500,000 wood to upgrading the mines, that's just plain rude attacking somebody whose done that. The account is clearly only there to help everybody on the island by getting the mine levels up. And as if that wasn't enough AFTER I'd messaged you you went and raided the donator account again, seriously, that's just asking me to come in and wipe you out.

As Satanas said, you aught to be more careful with pressing that pillage button.

I'm done with you now, but mark my words, if you attempt to attack that account again I will be merciless.